Star Wars Episode III Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dougdegraw

According to Star Wars Insider Magazine.<br /><br />Currently they are looking to premeire in May 2005 over most of the globe. {Japan will hold off until July, the traditional month to open Star Wars}<br /><br />Movie opens with a big space battle<br /><br />Lots of Wookies - some real {Austrailian Basketball players}, many cgi<br /><br />Amidala pregnant through most of movie.<br /><br />Keira Knightly who starred in Whale Rider will be the new queen of Naboo. {side note: she is also being put forth as the lead in a movie remake of <i>I Dream Of Jeannie</i>}<br /><br />More to follow

C

canadian_joe

I don't know, after Ep I and II, I just can't find it inside myself to get excited about the new one, especially this long before it premieres. But who knows, maybe as we get closer to opening date I will. Though I doubt it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jcdenton

Every since they introduced this new villain called 'General Grievous', I've been having my doubts. Apparently he's a four-armed droid, with light sabres in each hand wearing a cape. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lunatic133

Kiera Knightly was in Pirates of the Caribbean ... I think you mean ... gah, what was her name ... that youngest person ever to be nominated for an oscar girl. Kiesha Castle Hughes I think her name was?

D

detriech69

It seems to me that the first three films are in an entirely different league than any of the recent offerings. Just because a movie has a lot of special effects, doesn't mean the story is great or the characters likable ( or hateable). I've only seen episode 2 once, but I've seen Star Wars at least 100 times.<br />Maybe it has to do with the time in my life when the first one came out. I was a teenager and still excited about life.<br />Somehow, I think the quality has been lacking in the latest films. I hope three will be better than the last two. We can only hope.

B

blacknebula

Yes, the new queen of Naboo with be casted by Keisha Castle Hughes.<br /><br />Good thing because if it were Keira Knightly, I'd get her and Natalie Portman confused.

D

dougdegraw

Your right, my mistake. I was rushed while making the Post, Keisha Castle-Hughes {Whalerider} will be the new queen of Naboo.<br /><br />But Kiera Knightly will be in the <i>Jeannie</i> movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts