Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 8 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
So many planets to choose from! I would prefer a moon, to be honest. The planets have already been studied more extensively, and some of the moons are infinitely more interesting. Either Titan or Enceladus. The latter is more mysterious. Let's go there!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Baikal Humanoids that those Russian divers tried to mess with are definitely from Europa....that's where we need to look next....but do it in a friendly manner!!! Peace and Happiness to you All!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to visit not a planet, but the moon Titan. I want to see if we could make it habitable or a transit point for further exploration. If yes, just think how ckoser we would be to 'Out There'. We might even catch up with Voyager, who knows?

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Jupitor, because of it's weather patterns but more importantly it's moon Europe and the possibility of life in it's deep ocean. below the icy surface.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Titan and/or Europa. I know they're not planets, but I'm really looking forward to knowing more about them, especially as Titan has clear evidence of surface liquid !

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
It’s not a planet but it’s in the solar system; I am so hopeful about exploring Enceladus!!! It has a global ocean, so there’s water. The gravitational tug on it from Saturn is creating internal heat indicated by geysers shooting way out into space from it, as well as the smooth areas around the tissues from the newly deposited spray. When that spray was analyzed, the signature of life building molecules was found. I would bet money some type of life has developed on this moon! We could send a joint mission and explore the hexagon storm atop Saturn, that’s so fascinating as well!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I think Venus should be explored. The technology it will require to do that should be most useful when we get out into the rest of the galaxy since most planets are not like earth and the tech developed to visit Venus should be most useful to explore them. It is also close to earth so it would be easier to travel to and communicate with exploration probes there.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I'm 8 years old and I think we need to explore Pluto since he does not get much love ;). I'm always fascinated by Jupiter and Saturn's moons... so since we are on our way to pluto we can stop by the other planets.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to explore Saturn's moon, Enceladus, because it has a liquid salty ocean under it's icy crust and the plumes that are jetting out of its crust contain both oxygen and nitrogen, both needed for potential life. It's not a planet, but as a moon, would be a fascinating scientific exploration and discovery destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts