Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
The very next planet for a rover visit should be Jupiter's moon Europa. The big ball of water and ice is like a ice crusted ocean floating in space. Very intriguing.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am so glad that the Perseverance Mission landed safely and I can't wait to see what kind of data about the Martian surface we can gather from the rover. But, I believe that we should also be focusing on the moons of the gas giants of our solar system. The Jovian system itself includes the two Galilean Moons, Europa and Encedaelus, that we know should be full of water. It is said that Europa might (or does) have more water than our home planet. Not only these planets, but the Saturnian system also holds a planet, Titan, that we know has lakes (not made out of water) but they are there. We have seen rivers, streams, and lakes on Titan, and since we know that water is the key to life, then shouldn't we be going to the places that we know there is water? I can't wait to see what NASA decides to do next.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see Mercury as the next planet to be explored, but with a rover landing on its surface, since so far there have only been orbital missions. I think there is still a lot to discover about this planet.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I think we should explore Neptune next. It has gravity compared to Earth, and it could be raining diamonds there. It also is one of the least known planets in our solar system.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Titan would be a great next satellite-planet to explore although it would be great to develop singularity on earth to then populate space. Meanwhile looking for inspiration on other planets, Quantum teleportation would be amazing too.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Although I think would be great to see the beautiful rings of Saturn, I feel like maybe Europa would be interesting to see especially since we know it is literally bursting with water

Mar 4, 2021
Visit site
We want to visit Neptune because it's so massive, cold and windy. It sounds extreme so we are curious to know more about what it's like there.

fsg

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Next planet to be explored in detail should be Saturn... it's ring system , all those great moons and incredible features like methane rain in Titan or Enceladus water fountains !

Thanks,
Fernando

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Not a planet, but a moon. Titan deserves to be explored as much as possible. The potential for life these, I think, is worth the expenses and time to mount a thorough exploration mission.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Neptune has always been interesting to me. I did a project on it when I was younger and I wonder what else we can learn about it with the modern technology of today.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
My top priority to visit would be Mars because it's possible to reach there during our life time. After that i would visit Saturn's rings. Those rings are fascinating, hard to imagine. But of course these are just the priorities. Each planet is fascinating in it's own way.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see Cassini style missions to all the planets that have not had such heavy exploration: Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Ceres. I would then want follow up lander missions (Perseverance/Curiosity type rovers) to Mercury, Venus, Ceres, all the Galilean moons of Jupiter, Saturn's moons of Titian and Enceladus, Uranus's moon Titania, Neptune's moon Triton, and a rover each to Pluto and Charon. Think big, go big, do great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts