Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 4 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I think that Jupiter moon Europa is the most important space body to explore. I believe that we should land a rover on Titan (again) & Venus too despite its hostile environment. 🪐🚀

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to further investigate Venus, Venera 9 imaged pictures of Venus for 53 minutes in 1975 October 22nd.

that was 46 years ago, I am confident we can put a lander on Venus that is made of far more heat tolerant materials and capture far higher resolution images than what was captured in 1975.

NASA has never been able to explore Venus to the degree that the Russian Space Program has.

With the technology we have today, imagine what data we could collect if a NASA lander survived the surface of Venus for say 6 to 12 hours!

Venus is the closest terrestrial/rocky planet to Earth. It is Earth when a very few parameters are changed or manipulated.

we’ve been to the bottom of the Mariana Trench - I do not see why we cannot investigate the surface of Venus - don’t tell me because it’s too hard.

we can learn so much more about Earth by studying its twin Venus.

honestly we are lacking so much data on Venus and it needs to be updated.

Darryl Learie

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I want to see Jupiter to be our next exploration planet.
I am fascinated about the Great Red Spot. Does it have influence on other planets especially Earth because of its sinking feature?....beyond that lies a mystery to be unravelled.
There might be a correlation

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see Venus explored more, so we maybe can find out what went wrong with it and perhaps avoid the same happens here on earth.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
If I am not wrong, approximately four thousand years of human man ours activity lead us to a point where we are living virtually on Mars via the tools and tech in form of Curiosity and Perseverance.
We can feal the winds via its mast sensors and can c in a wide spectrum of sound and light,,
Together with all the instruments it's a heaven for techies,,
Practically would find it more suitable to plan a colony in next two dacades for the upcoming generations to habitate life on Mars and add few of my hours in the count to Sigma hours in next few decades,,

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system at nearly 11 times the size of Earth and 317 times its mass. Jupiter is an unlikely place for living things to take hold, the same is not true of some of its many moons. Europa is one of the likeliest places to find life elsewhere in our solar system. There is evidence of a vast ocean just beneath its icy crust, where life could possibly be supported.
Lets explore!!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
There are many intresting planets, but from an efficiency standpoint I think we need to seek a way to explore Venus. It would be awesome to set up sky cities! Given the fact that Venus has almost the same mass as Earth's, above clouds would be ideal and not only that, we can harvest 2 or 3 times the Sun's radiation given the fact that Venus is closer to it.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Not a planet, but honestly it would be awesome to go to some of Jupiter's moons. I'm feeling Io tbh. I mean how cool wouldn't it be to research the most volcanically Active celestial body in the solar system? Heck why not go to Europa or even Jupiter itself while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts