Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 5 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
If next we move to jupiter it would be a good idea,we have to be ready to overcame its garavitational forces,i think to take a closer view of its ring would me marvelous

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Let's hope we will head safely to Mars, that's the main goal we should keep in mind, with in between a jump via our own Moon. this is our next stepping stone as humans. from there on we can explore much much more and fix ourselves in the next stage as "homo-exploratis".

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I think Jupiter's moons Titan and Europa would be an interesting and a logical next step to our solar system exploration because of the ice they have

JJS

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would love if we could explore the moons of Europa and Titan and definitely the exoplanet Proxima b. It has the best chance of harboring active life right now.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I believe we should go to Mercury for several reasons. For one, it is a lot closer than the outer system planets. Also, with a lot of the recent discoveries made by various probes sent to Mercury, it would be worth our while to check them out. I think Mercury would make a great platform for some type of either planet side or orbital base of some sort that can be used to do observations on the sun as well.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Venus because Men are from Mars and Women from Venus. Just joking. It makes more sense to explore the closer planets which Venus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Saturn would be my first choice. Traveling their will teach us much about physics not to mention it has 82 known moons some of which contain water and that could likely mean finding life and bring us closer to understanding the building blocks that makes it possible. Water is after all, is our most precocious resource after time of course.

Thank you!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Saturn would be my first choice and traveling their will teach us much about physics not to mention it has 82 known moons some of which contain water and that could likely mean finding life and bring us closer to understanding the building blocks that makes it possible.

Thank you!🚀

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would really like to see Proxima b explored, even though I know it isn't possible, it's just something I want to happen because it would be really interesting if our idea of it being earthlike is true or not.

If it HAS to be possible in the foreseeable future then I would like to see what things look like on Saturn! We've seen Mars and Venus. Saturn just looks incredible on a telescope! I wonder what it looks like from within!

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Perhaps a long shot, but I'd love to see one of the earth-like planets explored, like Kepler-452b. Because I think finding a second planet for humanity to expand too will be monumental.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I am more attracted to Venus, it is the closest planet to Earth that has an atmosphere and possibly has life. I am interested in how Earth engineers will cope with the task, at least for a long-term robotic mission to the planet, since there is very high atmospheric pressure and critical temperatures. There is water in liquid form and there are volcanic processes, there should be life at least in the form of microarganisms. In general, this is what kind of planet attracts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.