Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 7 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...;) I am excited about the planet Mars, it is one of the planets that there is an opportunity to explore life and find many things of alien life, study everything you find for example: find if there is water, find life, find minerals that can be used, etc similar things with our planet earth. we can conquer and build a better city for humanity, also visitors.
Great projects are worth doing to explore other planets .....

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I'd really like to see Venus' atmosphere explored, since there could be life there. Maybe a lander that uses some form of buoyancy to hover in the atmosphere and take samples could work. Venus is also a lot closer to Earth than Mars is, so the Mission would be easier.

Dot

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Mars, because from my early college days I have been listening and dreaming about. I always imagine that if I am traveling through all planets.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Jupiter would be my number 1. the size is quiet fascinating, also the flattened poles due to the spinning speed. I would love to be part of it and learn more the gravitational pull in jupiter.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
My first choice would be Saturn because I was born and brought up near the town & a place called Thirunallar Commune where we have a temple for the planet.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I wanted to visit TRAPPIST-1f as it's one(not the only one) of the planet astronomers believe life may sustain and also it looks just like Earth.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would like to visit the dwarf planet Pluto. Does that count? I'm also really excited about the JPL Europa Clipper Mission to Jupiter's moon, and what it will reveal about the ice and possible ocean beneath.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would love to visit every planet possible, its like saying you want to visit every country. They all have their own extraordinary features and cool qualities that I want to explore and learn from. Obviously this would be extremely difficult having to sustain life by our own means on every planet but I believe in the near future we will have these capabilities of space faring civilizations.

And if I had to choose one after Mars I would go for Saturn, its awe inspiring form surrounded by a beautiful ring and on the contrary within its beauty lies extremely hot temperatures and high pressure with about 91% of Earth's gravity. We can't stand on it but flying through it and observing its beauty would feel amazing.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Jupiter is next in line. I would like to see further exploration of its moons. Soon humans will be hopping planets.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Although not a planet, I am looking forward to see a landing on Titan to explore the ice moon with an atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts