Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 10 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
After Mars? Venus.

Although we have no idea how yet, the technology advances will be amazing and there is so much to learn in the extreme greenhouse environment and abundance of atmosphere. Colony floating in the high winds maybe?

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I would love to search life on titan (the largest moon of Saturn) its thick atmosphere and icy world intrigues me .it's the only moon in solar system with thick atmosphere and Probably Has Life .it's the only planet with LIQUID including river,lake and seas
its surface is completely obscured by golden hazy atmosphere.

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I'd love seeing Jupiter explored.
Great Red Spot is fascinating and I bet there are more intriguing features we can find there to raise and answer many scientific questions.
The moons of Jupiter are very interesting as well.
And besides Jupiter is the closest to us planet of all outer planets so it will be a bit easier to reach if we go in that direction)

Dec 6, 2020
Visit site
Jupiter. No question. With the myriad of moons with the potential for life (Europa and IO) and the biggest moon in solar system, Ganymede. These bodies are not only as incredibly interesting as Jupiter but also have resources, gravity and are protected by the biggest magnetosphere in the solar system.

ATR

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see Neptune explored next to see if there is indeed water beneath its icy surface

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I would love to see Neptune explored as this planet has always been a mystery to me since I was young and I would love to know more. There really is not much known about it compared to other celestial bodies.

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
Europa! I personally believe exomoons and the moons in our solar system are the most viable places to host microbial life considering their positions, inventories, composition and size. If gotten a chance I'll definitely try to explore Europa and Titan!

Also gliese 482b! The exoplanet is very promising and if it gives a positive sign of atmospheric presence after the JWST launch, then we can fast forward the engineering to techs that travel in light speeds and send rovers to exoplanets!

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
While visiting other worlds would be interesting and valuable there is so much science that can take place in earth orbit. Visiting other worlds can provide science answers also but short term usefulness to the human race is limited.

HCh

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
The whole Solar System is an interesting place full of undiscovered gems. We even do not know everything about the only habitable planet here, the Earth. I love Saturn providing a spectacular view of its rings. Yet, I think Iovian moons could be the next exploration target.

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see explored the Europe the moon of Jupiter because that moon have oceans, is the fourth largest moon of jupiter and can support some kind of liveand finally because I live in Europe.... ☺️ I hope, and I filling that there's live there...

Wolfshadw

Personally, I'd like to see some asteroid observations. See if we can detect "Rare Earth" or "Precious" elements. Find a "Mother Lode" out there and we'll see space development kick into high-gear!

-Wolf sends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts