Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 13 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
I would like to see the U.S. Space Force work on identifying and mapping the trajectory of dangerous space rocks that can possibly impact our planet and work on solutions to divert them.

Mar 8, 2021
Visit site
First i would like travel to Moon with space x Dragon and stay there few months and continue my journey to Mars and stay in 5 star hotel and enjoy view of the beautiful blue world with high definition telescope, and hope to have dinner with elon musk aswell.:cool:

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
I am so excited that we have a new exploration vehicle on Mars and can’t wait to see more images, especially from the drone! Another step closer to sending astronauts to our neighbor planet.

Feb 27, 2021
Visit site
I know Pluto is now considered a dwarf planet, with all its ice, and some water ice at that, there's a good chance for life. Consider the polar ice caps on earth. In the ice are ice worms that live their entire lives in the ice. They say it's -387 degrees F on Pluto, but, it has water ice, which as I understand it, should not be as cold, so maybe it has ice worms as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
If there is water on Mars then there is life there too and perhaps human life could live there one day :) Would like to see more adventure in Space and underwater adventure too.

I would like to explore Earth from the Kuiper Belt. The establishment of a large orbital satellite equipped in such way that the possibility of life on Earth can be determined. It would be an interesting study of the equipment reports on the inner planets and our view of reality. After a period the instruments focus elsewhere with instruments with known errors.

This is in line with a cynical view of some assumptions used in research. The waterhole hypothesis is another assumption that tweaks the contrary imagination. Based on a very long ago cartoon where a bunch of animals are in the brush surrounding a pond with one lion saying to the other "patience hell I'm go eat one now." Maybe it its the same in SETI and our leakage will be the telltale.

Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
I would really love to see the ocean beneath the ice of Europa's surface being explored next, even though it's not a planet. But planetwise, I think the different layers of the atmosphere of Venus would be a great place to explore and look for signs of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 9, 2021
Visit site
I'd like to see one of the outer planets such as Neptune or Uranus explored next. We know so little about them, and I'd like to see what they're like on the surface.

Mar 9, 2021
Visit site
hey guys what an amazing journey to our Red Planet congratulations and would love to see what going on down in Jupiter very intriguing planet for me and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts