Apr 24, 2024
Visit site
You know, I'm not a scientist, just someone who spends a lot of time pondering things, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But here's a thought that's been bouncing around in my head lately: could gravity be an emergent property of the entire universe moving through higher dimensions? Hear me out.

Think about it: nothing in our universe seems to sit still. Everything's in motion, and those movements seem to give rise to all sorts of emergent effects. Take electrons zipping around in atoms, for instance—that movement creates electricity. Or consider the movement of air molecules, which gives us temperature and pressure.

Now, we've already observed how spinning a spaceship can create a force that mimics gravity, thanks to centripetal acceleration. We know that —the Earth spins around the sun, the sun whirling through the Milky Way, and the Milky Way itself spinning through the universe. So it wouldn't be far fetched to assume the universe is twirling around in some higher-dimensional space, and gravity is just the ripple effect of that movement.

I mean, it's just a hunch, but I think better scientists than me could flesh it out.

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
my thought on gravity.
matter creates a node in the oscillations of zero point field.
and like cymatics experiments show the sand gathers together at the nodes.

Feb 17, 2023
Visit site

Explanation of Gravity According to Charge Admittance Theory​

Charge Admittance theory offers a novel perspective on gravity, suggesting it emerges from the interactions and dynamics of the electromagnetic field. Here’s how this theory explains gravity:

Core Concepts of Charge Admittance Theory​

Charge Admittance theory posits that the ε₀ (permittivity) and μ₀ (permeability) of free space are not static but dynamic fields that influence the propagation of energy. This theory integrates the principles of electromagnetism and energy conservation to provide a new understanding of gravitational phenomena.

Role of the ε₀μ₀ Field​

In traditional physics, the speed of light (c) is determined by the relation c² = 1/(ε₀μ₀). Charge Admittance theory suggests that the ε₀μ₀ field’s density acts as an impedance medium, influencing the speed of energy propagation. Variations in this field’s density, caused by the movement and interactions of energy, are central to the emergence of gravity.

Energy-Mass Relationship​

Combining Einstein's mass-energy equivalence (E = mc²) with Maxwell’s relation (c² = 1/(ε₀μ₀)), we derive:

E/m = 1/(ε₀μ₀)

This equation indicates that the ratio of energy to mass is directly related to the properties of the ε₀μ₀ field. Since energy (E) is conserved, any change in mass (m) results in a corresponding change in the ε₀μ₀ field, and vice versa.

Gravitational Acceleration Formula​

In Charge Admittance theory, gravitational acceleration (Gv) is described as:

Gv = -dc/dx

Here, Gv represents the rate of acceleration, dc represents the change in the speed of energy, and dx represents the change in distance. This formula suggests that slight changes in the speed of energy (c) are responsible for gravitational effects.

Mechanism of Emergent Gravity​

According to Charge Admittance theory, gravity is not a fundamental force but an emergent phenomenon arising from the dynamics of the ε₀μ₀ field. As energy moves through space, it creates variations in the field’s density. These variations impede the speed of energy, creating what we perceive as gravitational acceleration. Essentially, gravity emerges as the result of energy's interaction with the dynamic ε₀μ₀ field.

Implications and Novel Insights​

This theory challenges traditional notions of gravity by emphasizing its emergence from energy dynamics rather than treating it as a fundamental force. It provides a unified framework that links energy, mass, and gravitational phenomena through the properties of the ε₀μ₀ field. This perspective offers new insights into the nature of space-time, the behavior of energy, and the fundamental constants that govern our universe.

Conclusion​

Charge Admittance theory redefines our understanding of gravity by explaining it as an emergent effect of the ε₀μ₀ field’s interaction with energy. By considering the dynamic nature of this field and the resulting variations in the speed of energy, this theory provides a coherent and innovative explanation of gravitational phenomena, potentially rewriting our fundamental concepts in physics.

Latest posts