Feature This week's community question concerns space travel!

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Ich würde Bücher, ein Teleskop, gute Schuhe, eine Waffe, Insektenspray, Antibiotika, Ferngläser, Sonnenbrillen, Vitamintabletten und mein spezielles Kissen für süße Träume mitnehmen.

Google Translated:
I would take books, a telescope, good shoes, a gun, bug spray, antibiotics, binoculars, sunglasses, vitamin tablets and my special pillow for sweet dreams.

Ah yes guns, would they even work in space? Better yet, would they let you have one? Probs not lol

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
L9D24k8.jpg

Ok, so, imagine for a second that you are about to set off on a journey. Not just any journey, though - you're heading to another planet! It turns out that this planet is about a year away. So, knowing that you'll be spending a total of two years going back and forth, the question is...what would you make sure to take with you? This could range from basic necessities to something more personal - it's totally up to you!

Let us know and your answer could be featured in our weekly community round-up!
I would need the equivalent of a faraday cage, connected to a frequency generator, to sleep in.

Latest posts