Venus .7 AU / Mercury .4 AU & Venus orbit examples of GOD=7_4 Theory

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU. Venus' orbit of 224.7 days = 7.4 avg months (30.4 days each). These observations have been known for a couple of centuries. When we add them to the ancients' observations of the 7 Planets (7 moving objects/7 Luminaires/7 Heavens)/4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth and the 4 primary lunar phases of roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each - 4 weeks in a 'moonth', lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year, etc., we see a definite pattern.

Last edited:
A self ascribed polemicist contrarian, Cherry Picking from the millions of possible relevant historical numbers and number combinations, to fabricate a totally meaningless arcane, execrable, prevarication, and flooding a science forum with the resultant religion-derived excrement, is contrary to the purpose of these forums. IMHO.

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
Notice: I reported the above post by Mental Avenger and said this...

This is an insulting attack on me, religion and an incorrect accusation of my referencing religion. Furthermore, his signature quotes Jesus and then mocks him. Why is he allowed to do this?

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU. Venus' orbit of 224.7 days = 7.4 avg months (30.4 days each). These observations have been known for a couple of centuries. When we add them to the ancients' observations of the 7 Planets (7 moving objects/7 Luminaires/7 Heavens)/4 can't be easily seen during the day/4 don't cast shadows on Earth and the 4 primary lunar phases of roughly 7 days (~7.4 days) each - 4 weeks in a 'moonth', lunar year + 7 day week + 4 days = solar year, etc., we see a definite pattern.
This pattern continues with the ancients observed Orion being 7 stars with 4 being his shoulders & feet + Orion's Belt. The BIG Dipper & Little Dipper are each 7 stars with 4 being the bowl. The Pleiades/7 Sisters is the 4th most recognizable asterism.

The ancients also observed Mars returning to the same point against the background stars and in relation to Earth and the Sun every 47 years.

Latest posts