What does the Pentagon's new UFO task force mean? Experts weigh in.

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
What's missing from this article is that these pilots mentioned that the objects they were tracking were maneuvering. When the American pilot maneuvered, the object perfectly countered it. Then they added that these objects broke off the engagement abruptly and at speeds far beyond the limits of human endurance. Little Green Men? Probably not but levels of engineering coupled with artificial intelligence currently unknown on our planet.

Reactions: Lovethrust
Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
What's missing from this article is that these pilots mentioned that the objects they were tracking were maneuvering. When the American pilot maneuvered, the object perfectly countered it. Then they added that these objects broke off the engagement abruptly and at speeds far beyond the limits of human endurance. Little Green Men? Probably not but levels of engineering coupled with artificial intelligence currently unknown on our planet.
Perhaps they are drones, very advanced drones...

Mar 20, 2020
Visit site
Oh please. The Universe is so big. They are finding exoplanets almost every day. The question of Life in the entire Universe other than earth is Yes. The question is are they here yet.

I've listened to all the witnesses involved in those videos. It's enough for me to KNOW they are here.

I can smell fear in the naysayers.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
None of these videos impress me at all. In fact, the first one shown has already been debunked on youtube as a bird. The debunker did the math using data available on the HUD, and it turns out the object was not going as fast as it appears, and most of what we see as speed is in fact caused by the speed of the aircraft.
As some other people have already stated, it's more impressive that the F18 Super Hornet's computer system and sensors can lock on to a bird than the actual contents of the video.
The other two are just fuzzy, blurry blobs and could be anything.

Aug 20, 2020
Visit site
Any ways, here is a report by and for the military regarding the Tic Tac incidents, which was obtained by reporter George Knapp through briefings with Harry Reid. It's very interesting:

"
Key Assessments:

- The Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) was no known aircraft or air vehicle currently in the inventory of the United States or any foreign nation.

- The AAV exhibited advanced low observable characteristics at multiple radar bands rendering US radar based engagement capabilities ineffective.

- The AAV exhibited advanced aerodynamic performances with no visible control surfaces and no visible means to generate lift.

- The AAV exhibited advanced propulsion capability by demonstrating the ability to remain stationary with little to no variation in altitude transitioning to horizontal and/or vertical velocities far greater than any known vehicle with little to no visible signature.

Here is the news segment with George Knapp:

View: https://youtu.be/B3yqvNwa1qU

"

My guess: They're extraterrestrial

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Well for one, it is not new. And who are these "experts" weighing in? Previously "experts" were telling us UFO's don't exist. I am a bit skeptical if an "expert" is involved with anything like this.

I debated "Jim Oberg" in a certain forum a few years ago and he insisted UFO's don't exist and I am a conspiracy nutjob. I could care less what he has to say.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
None of these videos impress me at all. In fact, the first one shown has already been debunked on youtube as a bird. The debunker did the math using data available on the HUD, and it turns out the object was not going as fast as it appears, and most of what we see as speed is in fact caused by the speed of the aircraft.
As some other people have already stated, it's more impressive that the F18 Super Hornet's computer system and sensors can lock on to a bird than the actual contents of the video.
The other two are just fuzzy, blurry blobs and could be anything.

Are you the type that would debunk a UFO landing in your yard? It must have been a hovering weather balloon with a bird attached to it.:D

For one thing we have had very high level Pentagon confirmation of the ET-UFO presence now for three years, from the AATIP Program Manager Elizondo, and the former Assistant Deputy Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Christopher Mellon. More recently we have the testimony of Dr. Eric Davis , who works for The Aerospace Corporation and the leaked notes of his meeting with VADM Thomas Wilson, then J2-Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, confirming the existence of Extraterrestrial crash retrieval debris under study.

Also see:

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Any ways, here is a report by and for the military regarding the Tic Tac incidents, which was obtained by reporter George Knapp through briefings with Harry Reid. It's very interesting:

"
Key Assessments:

- The Anomalous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) was no known aircraft or air vehicle currently in the inventory of the United States or any foreign nation.

- The AAV exhibited advanced low observable characteristics at multiple radar bands rendering US radar based engagement capabilities ineffective.

- The AAV exhibited advanced aerodynamic performances with no visible control surfaces and no visible means to generate lift.

- The AAV exhibited advanced propulsion capability by demonstrating the ability to remain stationary with little to no variation in altitude transitioning to horizontal and/or vertical velocities far greater than any known vehicle with little to no visible signature.

Here is the news segment with George Knapp:

View: https://youtu.be/B3yqvNwa1qU

"

My guess: They're extraterrestrial

Great points and I enjoy listening to George Knapp when he is a guest host on "Coast to Coast" from time to time.

Imagine when humans finally find out we are actually being controlled by extraterrestrials and have been for a long time. I guess that would be to much to figure out for the so called experts.:D

The American Industrial Complex is about to reveal advanced technology that is not based on publicly known physics. This technology was created by “secret” science that was controlled by the usual Oligarchs. They stole scientific breakthroughs and then kept them secret with the help of an elite priesthood controlling the hierarchy of science.

If the American Industrial Complex wants to openly use technology that was developed by a criminal conspiracy since World War 2, they have to explain how they got that technology. Instead of the true explanation of 80+ years of corrupt science they can say they got it from aliens. The alien story is a lot better than getting shot.

I am going to pass out those alien antenna/ball headbands to the members of the jury 😊.

The damning proof that this validation of UFOs is the work of the Empire is the coverage given by the Main Street Media. All of the imperial media is reporting this including the New York Times and Phys.org .

The Empire flips a switch and all of a sudden UFOs are respectable and scientifically valid. A sudden 180 degree turnabout in the way UFOs are perceived is necessary for the Empires next big lie. A way of explaining away the existence of the Empire’s scientific corruption on a planetary scale.

To publicly use their new super weapons (developed by secret science) they have to have their alibi already in place. Nobody will be allowed to present the actual truth of secret science (stolen from the human race and a crime against human civilization).

It is also possible that the Empire will release actual UFO information to back up their lie. A few fragments of alien garbage found in Antarctica.

The official position of UFOs will change overnight because it is to the advantage of the Empire.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
The damning proof that this validation of UFOs is the work of the Empire is the coverage given by the Main Street Media. All of the imperial media is reporting this including the New York Times and Phys.org .

The Empire flips a switch and all of a sudden UFOs are respectable and scientifically valid. A sudden 180 degree turnabout in the way UFOs are perceived is necessary for the Empires next big lie. A way of explaining away the existence of the Empire’s scientific corruption on a planetary scale.

To publicly use their new super weapons (developed by secret science) they have to have their alibi already in place. Nobody will be allowed to present the actual truth of secret science (stolen from the human race and a crime against human civilization).

It is also possible that the Empire will release actual UFO information to back up their lie. A few fragments of alien garbage found in Antarctica.

The official position of UFOs will change overnight because it is to the advantage of the Empire.
I’m genuinely curious, what is the “empire”?

MarcUK001

Themarcjohnstone
May 31, 2020
marcjohnstone.com
But the Pentagon has looked into UFOs in the past. Project Sign, Grudge, Blue Book. There is a lot of UFO material which has been released by various other governments around the world. Over the last 50 years, there have been millions of UFO sightings. UFO is an unidentified flying object, just because the persons seeing it cant explain it, it doesn't meant to say that its an unknown visitor, it could be anything spy plane, new military craft. But when you mix radar and visual sightings things become more interesting. If you look at how big the universe is, the chances are, there is life else where. So far we have discovered over 4000exoplanets. I`ll follow this story with interest