Will Smith as Neo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandbll

Heard on the radio today that Will Smith was originally asked to play Neo in <em>The Matrix</em> but he turned it down to do the blockbust bust, <em>Wild Wild West</em>.&nbsp; What an idiot!!!!!&nbsp; Secondly, do people here think he would have even done a better job than Keanu Reeves? I realize that Reeves sucks at acting, but in a sense it almost helped with the character. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="3">You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!</font></p> </div>

K

kelvinzero

<p>Pasty hacker transforms into kung-foo master? Keanu is your guy :)</p>

Q

qzzq

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Heard on the radio today that Will Smith was originally asked to play Neo in The Matrix but he turned it down to do the blockbust bust, Wild Wild West.&nbsp; What an idiot!!!!!&nbsp; Secondly, do people here think he would have even done a better job than Keanu Reeves? I realize that Reeves sucks at acting, but in a sense it almost helped with the character. <br /> Posted by brandbll</DIV></p><p>Not necessarily a better job; he would have done a different job. Reeves was OK as Neo though, hard to think of any other actor taking up that role.&nbsp; </p><p>I recently watched Matrix Revolutions again...still think it is a very good science fiction film, although the ending was a bit vague. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>***</p> </div>

L

Leovinus

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Not necessarily a better job; he would have done a different job. Reeves was OK as Neo though, hard to think of any other actor taking up that role.&nbsp; I recently watched Matrix Revolutions again...still think it is a very good science fiction film, although the ending was a bit vague. <br /> Posted by qzzq</DIV></p><p>We've seen Will Smith in dark clothes and shades -- MIB</p><p>I enjoyed KR in Matrix because he starts as a computer geek like me.&nbsp; But by the end of the movie he turns into one cool, bad, dude. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts