Giveaway Win an Official Space Force Silver Coin!

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COLGeek

While still being a service member, I would like to see The USSF develop a functional transition system. For both, other services branches and back to civilian life.
I see the USSF being treated similarly to the way the AF is treated by the Army and Marines. Either way a program that allows currently serving members an opportunity to transfer to the USSF and keep their grade and rank. I know I would apply
See here: https://www.spaceforce.mil/Transfer/

Feb 26, 2021
Visit site
So many great comments.
The mission should integrate and be consistent with that of other military forces, to protect the US from threats foreign (including extra/super terrestrial) and domestic.
That should include R&D

Maz

Feb 26, 2021
Visit site
I think the USSF's first priority should be to reverse or halt the damages we've done e.g. to our ozone before we attempt to settle in another planet and ultimately destroying it. Lets not be the species that consumes, destroy and move on.

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Developing a brand new martial art of hand to hand combat in space. Potentially having to fight Chinese assailants. Your space suit would need to be manaueverable. If you did a flying kick and missed, you could spend the next 2 hours orbiting the moon, right back to the point of combat, wherby, out of no-where, you finally land it on the person.

Feb 27, 2021
Visit site
The space force should be connected to the air force as the Marines are to the Navy.
Their field of operations should be everything above 330,000 feet. They should identify and destroy if necessary any satellite or object in that area which could threaten the USA. This would include asteroids headed our way as well as anything else currently known or unknown that is a threat to us.

Feb 27, 2021
Visit site
I'd love to see some extensive research on mining, harvesting materials from other planets. It would solve a lot of problem here on Earth and also would help building in space or on another planetary bodies.

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
I believe the Space Force should protect our National interest. This includes protecting the people of the United States as the Constitution declares. God bless protect the Space Force

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
1. Built instructional knowledge

2. Develop integration to other branches to reduce duplicate mission scope

3. Improve GPS and nextgen GPS to counter jamming

4. Develop next series of geodetic data collection to include geo magnetic data to provide alternative for navigation and strike activities

5. Develop better imagery and reconnaissance satellites

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
Space Force is the United States’ position in space exploration. We must employ the best and the brightest to spearhead missions to the edges of the galaxy and beyond to find life, signs of life, or the possibility of beginning life among other planets. America’s exploration potential is endless! 🇺🇸

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
I would like to see our Space Force team up with other forces worldwide to create and expedite a time travel device that is in time and in space.

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
The NASA organization likes to think of me as <<removed by moderator>>. I could hardly log in. Is so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 16, 2021
Visit site
USSF should work on knowing more and more about all the black holes, the galaxies and the planets out there where life is possible.... The universe has a lot of secrets and mysteries deep hidden in its core and that's what attracts me the most about it. What will happen if the sun blasted one day, what will earth look like after 1 billion year from now, is there any life possible in any other galaxy is there any other planet like earth out there, those comets, those asteroids, etc. work on discovering those mysteries.

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
Space is getting more and more militarized. If we don’t have the forces to protect our assets in space, they are vulnerable to the bad actors who mean us harm. Space Force is a good start, but where are the Space Marines?

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
The United States Space Force should work on adaptation of sustainable cold fusion based generation of clean energy for space conditions that could provide enormous amounts of energy for sustaining long term stay and long distance exploration of the universe without causing any pollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts