Wonder what it's like to fall into Uranus? These scientists do, too

The testing is giving us new data on the heat transfer rates of hydrogen. Perhaps they will help understand how the primordial hydrogen clouds were able to shed their heat so fast, leading to the larger than expected number of SMBHs in the earliest images from JWST.

Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
Whose???
(Sorry...I was feeling a little sassy)
Can't that same group that demoted Pluto do something about Uranus?
Come on and be honest. If you could pick any name for Uranus, wouldn't you think twice about Uranus?
I know I would rather look up in the night sky some day from the next greatest telescope and see Ulysees, Atlantis, or Achillies... and not Uranus.

Dec 15, 2022
Visit site
The testing is giving us new data on the heat transfer rates of hydrogen. Perhaps they will help understand how the primordial hydrogen clouds were able to shed their heat so fast, leading to the larger than expected number of SMBHs in the earliest images from JWST.
Instead of waiting for Hydrogen to liquefy at 20K I was thinking the Lithium atoms (0.001%) becoming a liquid at 1615K, then Hydrogen bonding as Lithium Hydride at 1173-1273K. This would start to accumulate as drops merge. 1 Earth would not hold much Hydrogen gas, but 1 Neptune should start growing rapidly. Brown dwarfs at 13 Jupiters would fuse the Lithium, then Red Dwarfs at 80 Jupiters would fuse Hydrogen.

Latest posts