Airbrushed space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloodhound31

I found the airbrush tool on photoshop, so I thought I would have a bit of a play around with it and see what it could do. The first two pics are about 1/2 hour each of work. The Third is 1 hour. THe last I did tonight took me 3 hours.<br /><br />This thing it HEAPS of fun!!! Found something to do with my cloudy nights!!<br /><br />Baz.<br />
url]
<br />
url]
<br />
url]
<br />
url]

S

SpeedFreek

Those are excellent, do you use a graphic tablet or is that all done with the mouse? Awesome work! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

Q

qso1

Nice work and quite photorealistic looking. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

B

bloodhound31

Thanks guys. I used a mouse. The first 3 are just made up, the third I had a photo beside me to refer to to get the colours and positions of stars as close to accurate as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.