Astronomy as mentioned in Vedas

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachandran_Iyer

<p><font size="2">I am a PhD scholar doing my course with Utkal University of Culture.</font></p><p><font size="2">The title</font> <font size="2"><strong>"Vedas A New Critical Analysis with Special reference to Human Body and Health."</strong></font></p><p><font size="2">In this I wish to post the facts about the Earth and other planets and its action,the formation of Sea and&nbsp; the life of a Human the reasons for a disease, how the death occurs etc.,&nbsp; all these are according to me has ample evidences. </font></p><p><font size="2">Late Mr.Raja Ram Mohan Roy mentions that people lived in North and South Poles and Vedas were created there some 25,000- 30,000 years before. Now I feel that I am having supportive clues on this and presenting this theses some time during this year end. To get the support from you and present a new thesis I know it needs courage and sound knowledge in Astronomy.</font></p><p><font size="2">I think that Vedas has clearly mentions about these Planets &nbsp; and its activities.</font></p><p><font size="2">I need valuable support from you so that I can prove that so far the Scientists had taken us through&nbsp; a wrong path&nbsp; and how that can be rectified.</font></p><p><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></p><p><font size="2">Once the thesis is completed when I submit, I wish to send a copy to you so that you too can attend the Viva voce and shoot questions that be answered in a proper way. But you must agree that Indian pronunciation's might be difficult&nbsp; for you to understand.</font></p><p><font size="2">&nbsp;</font></p><p><font size="2">With this thesis we can Counter the NASA., and&nbsp; I am sure they will also agree with us.</font></p><p><font size="2">Further I am also quoting how the diseases like, Cancer, Coma, Paralysis, impotence, obesity&nbsp; etc., can be countered with NaNo technology as mentioned in Vedas asAlchemy in the way of Occult Chemistry.</font></p><p><font size="2">I need you guidance in this matter. </font></p>

M

MeteorWayne

<p>I don't believe this belongs in Space Science and Astronomy, but I will leave it here for the time being while we see where the thread goes.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

U

UFmbutler

To be quite honest, I have no idea what you're talking about.&nbsp; How is astronomy related to nanotechnologically curing diseases?&nbsp; What are the Vedas?&nbsp; I can kind of see what you're trying to get at(searching for modern ideas in very old sources), but I fail to see what astronomy has to do with the human body and health. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I need valuable support from you so that I can prove that so far the Scientists had taken us through&nbsp; a wrong path&nbsp; and how that can be rectified.&nbsp;....I need you guidance in this matter. <br />Posted by <strong>Ramachandran_Iyer</strong></DIV><br /><br />Can you be more specific ?&nbsp; What are your questions ??&nbsp; I think we can work through the language barrier (it is apparent English is not your primary language) but the simpler and more direct your questions are, the easier it will be to answer them.</p><p>FWIW :&nbsp;Wiki on Vedas</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

S

SpeedFreek

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I need valuable support from you so that I can prove that so far the Scientists had taken us through a wrong path and how that can be rectified.<br /> Posted by Ramachandran_Iyer</DIV></p><p>Why do you think that scientists have taken us down the wrong path?&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

I

IKEAM

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Why do you think that scientists have taken us down the wrong path?&nbsp; <br />Posted by SpeedFreek</DIV></p><p>And our discussion got removed.</p>

S

SpeedFreek

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>And our discussion got removed. <br /> Posted by IKEAM</DIV></p><p>Yes, unfortunately so, because of the duplicate post. Have a look at the thread that is still there in "Ask The Astronomer", we will have to continue there.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>And our discussion got removed. <br />Posted by IKEAM</DIV><br /><br />I'm not sure what you mean. Was there a duplicate thread elsewhere that got deleted? Not surprising, duplicate threads are not permitted.</p><p>And BTW, I am about to move this one out of Space Science and Astronomy. It clearly does not belong here. It has nothing to do with space science or astronomy. It might fit (based on the assertions in the original posts) in a forum having something to do with mankind's creation on earth....but that is a religious subject (as is the Vedas) so really fits in "The Unexplained". I am pondering another location, but for now it looks like it will wind up in "The Unexplained" until the&nbsp;conversation converges on a discussion that belongs in one of the other fora.</p><p>MW</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yes, unfortunately so, because of the duplicate post. Have a look at the thread that is still there in "Ask The Astronomer", we will have to continue there.&nbsp; <br />Posted by SpeedFreek</DIV><br /><br />Now I'M confused. Which thread in AtA are you refrring to? I don't see anything there. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

SpeedFreek

IKEAM was referring to the "Big Bang Question" thread. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>IKEAM was referring to the "Big Bang Question" thread. <br />Posted by SpeedFreek</DIV><br /><br />OK, that's not related to this thread. Whew, thought I missed something. Yes, duplicate threads can cause problems. This is only a single thread that does not belong in SS&A. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I am a PhD scholar doing my course with Utkal University of Culture.The title "Vedas A New Critical Analysis with Special reference to Human Body and Health."In this I wish to post the facts about the Earth and other planets and its action,the formation of Sea and&nbsp; the life of a Human the reasons for a disease, how the death occurs etc.,&nbsp; all these are according to me has ample evidences. Late Mr.Raja Ram Mohan Roy mentions that people lived in North and South Poles and Vedas were created there some 25,000- 30,000 years before. Now I feel that I am having supportive clues on this and presenting this theses some time during this year end. To get the support from you and present a new thesis I know it needs courage and sound knowledge in Astronomy.I think that Vedas has clearly mentions about these Planets &nbsp; and its activities.I need valuable support from you so that I can prove that so far the Scientists had taken us through&nbsp; a wrong path&nbsp; and how that can be rectified.&nbsp;Once the thesis is completed when I submit, I wish to send a copy to you so that you too can attend the Viva voce and shoot questions that be answered in a proper way. But you must agree that Indian pronunciation's might be difficult&nbsp; for you to understand.&nbsp;With this thesis we can Counter the NASA., and&nbsp; I am sure they will also agree with us.Further I am also quoting how the diseases like, Cancer, Coma, Paralysis, impotence, obesity&nbsp; etc., can be countered with NaNo technology as mentioned in Vedas asAlchemy in the way of Occult Chemistry.I need you guidance in this matter. <br />Posted by Ramachandran_Iyer</DIV></p><p>OK, I have moved this thread to "The Unexplained" I realize there is a language issue, but...</p><p>It is clear it has nothing to do with Space Sicence or Astronomy, so clearly does not belong in this forum.</p><p>Your thesis title mentions Human Body and Health, yet later you discuss a theory that humans were placed on the poles 25-30 thousand years ago, a fact clearly refuted by any scientific evidence.</p><p>You should feel free to support your claims in the thread, unfortunately with the translation, we really can't tell what you are saying. </p><p>In SDC, religion (being a subject not supportable by science) often winds up in the Unexplained, the only other option is the Open forum....if you wish I will entertain an idea of a move to there, though it might not work out much better.</p><p>My advice is to follow the discussion in the thread where it is for now, and if it is appropriate for it to be moved back to one of the science fora, I will be happy to do so.</p><p>For now...off it goes.</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>...To get the support from you and present a new thesis I know it needs courage and sound knowledge in Astronomy.I think that Vedas has clearly mentions about these Planets &nbsp; and its activities.I need valuable support from you so that I can prove that so far the Scientists had taken us through&nbsp; a wrong path&nbsp; and how that can be rectified. ..<br /> Posted by Ramachandran_Iyer</DIV></p><p>I can respect the cultural and historic significance of the Vedas.&nbsp; However, what you are asking is somewhat difficult.&nbsp; For instance, you ask for help with Astronomy yet, your purpose is to say that Science has mislead us.&nbsp; Don't you realize that it is Science that will be providing the answers concerning Astronomy?&nbsp; How can you denigrate the discipline that is providing the source material for your work?&nbsp; That's counterproductive!&nbsp; You'll end up with a paper that in its opening statements completely invalidates itself by casting aspersions and doubts on the very discipline that provides fundamental support for your claims!</p><p>Your institution may support such an approach.&nbsp; From what I read of it concerning "Jainology" this is likely the case.&nbsp; While I can respect one's interests in ancient texts, I must also remark that applying their teachings regarding the physical world is often fraught with problems. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

O

origin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'> yet later you discuss a theory that humans were placed on the poles 25-30 thousand years ago, a fact clearly refuted by any scientific evidence.&nbsp; <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>Agreed.&nbsp; I think that Santa Claus has been at the north pole for only about 1000 years.&nbsp; The other valid point is that I do not believe that elves are Homo Sapiens.&nbsp; So both of these facts refute the 25 to 30 thousand year habitation of the north and south poles.&nbsp; The rest of the post seems like an excellent&nbsp;subject for a PHD.</p><p>I am going to astral project myself to St. Croix now since&nbsp;we are in the midst of a a winter storm... Good day.<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

I

IKEAM

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yes, unfortunately so, because of the duplicate post. Have a look at the thread that is still there in "Ask The Astronomer", we will have to continue there.&nbsp; <br />Posted by SpeedFreek</DIV></p><p>Sorry I missed the question mark friend but it was rhetorical.&nbsp; I appoligise if I'm causing you any agro.&nbsp; I'm tired of reading the rule book though, lets leave it at that, thanks anyway.<br /></p>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Sorry I missed the question mark friend but it was rhetorical.&nbsp; I appoligise if I'm causing you any agro.&nbsp; I'm tired of reading the rule book though, lets leave it at that, thanks anyway. <br />Posted by IKEAM</DIV><br /><br />Well if you intend to ignore the rule book, don't expect a warm reception. I suspect (though do not know) that you've never read it, It would be a good idea when posting on a new site not only to read the rule book (Community Guidelines) but possibly sit back and read for a while before speaking :)</p><p>I have no idea what agro is, but I doubt you have caused any. That's plant growth, right?</p><p>In any case, the original poster has not returned, so until he or she does, this is just a hit and run post of no value whatsoever.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

I

IKEAM

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Well if you intend to ignore the rule book, don't expect a warm reception. I suspect (though do not know) that you've never read it, It would be a good idea when posting on a new site not only to read the rule book (Community Guidelines) but possibly sit back and read for a while before speaking :)I have no idea what agro is, but I doubt you have caused any. That's plant growth, right?In any case, the original poster has not returned, so until he or she does, this is just a hit and run post of no value whatsoever. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>I have no interest in this thread and posted to speedfreek purely to prove a point.&nbsp; Did you not READ my original appology in the original threads, what is wrong with you.&nbsp; Did you not READ the threads and see both appologies I posted&nbsp;after realising my mistake?&nbsp; Did you not&nbsp;READ the threads to see if one contained extensive discussion material?</p><p>Thank goodness&nbsp;someone said "welcome to the site".<br /></p>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I have no interest in this thread and posted to speedfreek purely to prove a point.&nbsp; Did you not READ my original appology in the original threads, what is wrong with you.&nbsp; Did you not READ the threads and see both appologies I posted&nbsp;after realising my mistake?&nbsp; Did you not&nbsp;READ the threads to see if one contained extensive discussion material?Thank goodness&nbsp;someone said "welcome to the site". <br />Posted by IKEAM</DIV><br /><br />While I READ most threads I don't READ them all, so I have no idea what you are talking about. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.