Stargazing Betelgeuse will be visible as a Supernova in March of 2025

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
Is it possible to determine, through gravity wave analysis alone if the stellar remnant is a neutron star or a black hole?

Hi Patrick Good Day or Evening ,

According to the link below Betelgeuse and its about 17.5 M ☉ would become a neutron star. It really is a bit early regarding gravity wave analysis to determine what happened, but the burst was short. The first one that was detected was in 2015 and it was a black hole merger.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/tiny-gravitational-wave-detector-could-search-anywhere-in-the-sky/

Here is the sound of the first Gravity Wave ever a Black Hole Merger.
View: https://youtu.be/TWqhUANNFXw

Here is the sound from a gravity wave with a neutron star merger. Now realize a star that goes Supernova and turns into a Neutron star is different as in possibly Betelgeuse.

View: https://youtu.be/P2tfllMPIfA

Table 1: The Ultimate Fate of Stars and Substellar Objects with Different MassesInitial Mass (Mass of Sun = 1)[1]Final State at the End of Its Life
10 to 40Supernova explosion that leaves a neutron star

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
I wonder, is there any evidence that their analysis was based on their own interpretation of spectroscopy?

If you could discover somewhere, amongst the vast collection of hieroglyphics that must be strewn about, how incredible it would be. To claim that it would be the most important archeological discovery of all time, would be the 'poster child' understatement of all time.

Looking up at night in the Winter time with no light pollution the brilliance of the night sky would be awe inspiring and the Ancient Egyptians were star surveyors. However ET perhaps was the architects of the Great Pyramid encoding the calculation of Betelgeuse into the design and knew the proportions of Betelgeuse.

It's Ironic that you posted this about some interpretation of spectroscopy. The best I have is from the Tomb of Senenmut about the constellations and regarding Orion, the hieroglyphic for Betelgeuse well its not about spectroscopy, but perhaps the hieroglyph is for Betelgeuse that I found. This image below was taken out of my book, "The Betelgeuse "Sah" Paradox: Mankind came from a dying Star System". Quite frankly I believe the Ancient Egyptians inherited some of the high technology artifacts. The Great pyramid calculations for the distance, diameter and age of Betelgeuse I firmly believe was done by the architects of the Great Pyramid which were extra-terrestrial.

Khufu Pyramid Encodes Betelgeuse Distance, Age & Diameter

8 sides of Khufu x .4572 meters equivalent to the cubit x 146.5 original Height in meters of Khufu = 535.8384 light years

8 sides of Khufu x .4572 meters equivalent to the cubit x 146.5 original Height in meters of Khufu x 2,300,000 Khufu blocks = 1,232,428,320 km Diameter of Betelgeuse

8 sides of Khufu x .4572 meters equivalent to the cubit x 2,300,000 Khufu blocks = 8,412,480 years

betelgeuse-hieroglyph-location.jpg

sah-looking-back-on-betelgeuse.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
Sidney_Hall_-_Urania%27s_Mirror_-_Noctua%2C_Corvus%2C_Crater%2C_Sextans_Urani%C3%A6%2C_Hydra%2C_Felis%2C_Lupus%2C_Centaurus%2C_Antlia_Pneumatica%2C_Argo_Navis%2C_and_Pyxis_Nautica.jpg

Hydra Cluster Gravity Wave & Gamma Ray Burst Simultaneous?​

Read this before my comment:

Why Detect Them?
Historically, scientists have relied almost exclusively on electromagnetic (EM) radiation (visible light, X-rays, radio waves, microwaves, etc.) to study the Universe. Some are trying to use subatomic particles, called neutrinos, as well. Each of these 'messengers' of information provides scientists with a different but complementary view of the Universe.
Gravitational waves, however, are completely unrelated to EM radiation. They are as distinct from light as hearing is from vision. Imagine humans were a species that only had eyes and no ears. You can learn a lot about the world around you simply by studying the light from objects. Then one day, someone invents something they call an ear. This device senses vibrations in air or water that you could not have known existed before. This ear opens up an entirely new realm of observation that you didn't have access to simply by studying electromagnetic radiation! As an antenna able to detect vibrations in the 'medium' of space-time, LIGO is akin to a human ear able to detect vibrations in a medium like air or water.
This is the way in which LIGO has opened a new 'window' on the universe. Things like colliding black holes are utterly invisible to EM astronomers. To LIGO, such events are beacons in the vast cosmic sea.
More importantly, since gravitational waves interact very weakly with matter (unlike EM radiation, which can be absorbed, reflected, refracted, or bent), they travel through the Universe virtually unimpeded, giving us a clear view of the gravitational-wave Universe. The waves carry information about their origins that is free of the distortions or alterations suffered by EM radiation as it traverses intergalactic space.
The gravitational waves that LIGO detects are caused by some of the most energetic events in the Universe—colliding black holes, merging neutron stars, exploding stars, and possibly even the birth of the Universe itself. Detecting and analyzing the information carried by gravitational waves is allowing us to observe the Universe in a way never before possible, providing astronomers and other scientists with their first glimpses of literally un-seeable wonders. LIGO has removed a veil of mystery on the Universe and in so doing, has ushered in exciting new research in physics, astronomy, and astrophysics.

To be fair I have to add this in my post even though I believe its a mistake in the associated measurement timings with a gamma ray burst and a gravity wave which is labeled GW170817 if you care to look it up.

Now in this video they say a gamma ray burst appeared 1.7 to 2 seconds later after an observation of a neutron merger gravitational wave. This happened in the Hydra Cluster approximately 105 Million light years away.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp1Za3N4Sy4

Here are possible few conclusions:

A) The gamma ray burst was closer to an inline coordinate of a plane than the source of the gravity wave of the neutron merger making it seem they were related in timing from source to destination. In other words the gamma ray burst happen to occur closer to earth than the video is telling us or from a different source!

GRB 170817A was a gamma-ray burst (GRB) detected by NASA's Fermi and ESA's INTEGRAL on 17 August 2017.[17][25][26][27] Although only localized to a large area of the sky, it is believed to correspond to the other two observations,[23] in part due to its arrival time 1.7 seconds after the GW170817 event.

B) Their data is correct and gamma ray photons vs gravity waves are simultaneous at the time they occur; therefore, gravity waves (carries of em radiation which runs contrary to what is said at Ligo) act exactly the same as light. To be fair my calculation for March of 2025 maybe wrong due to this information , but I can prove they are wrong and please read below.

C) Major localization errors for gamma ray burst!

For me this is a bummer if gamma rays and gravity waves are no different for how they travel through space timing wise. However I'm not deterred read this below:

Globular clusters[edit]
NGC 4993 has an estimated population of 250 globular clusters.[5]

The luminosity of NGC 4993 indicates that the globular cluster system surrounding the galaxy may be dominated by metal-poor globular clusters.[15]

Supermassive black hole[edit]
NGC 4993 has a supermassive black hole with an estimated mass of roughly 80 to 100 million solar masses (8×107 M).[16]

gwaves_feat-new.jpg

I will show you why they are wrong period!

I think they got the localized source wrong for a busy Hydra Cluster with a Supermassive black hole. The gamma ray burst I don't follow as happening simultaneous from the same source as the gravity wave, because it defies physics when compared to a gravity wave. I admit the timing is impeccable, however the source distance to produce the near timing is quite possibly different from a active part of a star cluster.

Gamma Rays are very energetic! To visualize the number here it is
0.00000000001 eV/c^2
There is no theoretical upper limit to the energies of gamma-ray photons and no lower limit to gamma-ray wavelengths; observed energies presently extend up to a few trillion electron volts—these extremely high-energy photons are produced in astronomical sources through currently unidentified mechanisms.

Gravity Wave are far less energetic.

And to visualize what the below quote is saying about a graviton is this:
.00000000000000000000016 eV/c^2

if the graviton does have a mass, it's less than 1.6 x 10^-22 eV/c^2

Here is my proof for why the above event is incorrect and I choose

A) The gamma ray burst was closer to an inline coordinate of a plane than the source of the gravity wave of the neutron merger making it seem they were related in timing from source to destination. In other words the gamma ray burst happen to occur closer to earth than the video is telling us or from a different source!

AND

C) Major localization errors for gamma ray burst!

When comparing light bending gamma ray photons (0.00000000001 eV/c^2 i.e. larger) to gravitons which are of gravitational waves ( .00000000000000000000016 eV/c^2 i.e. extremely smaller) , you cannot tell me with both their energy signatures that they traveled 105 Million light years coming from a source in a Hydra Cluster expelled simultaneously and arrive at what I consider simultaneously with a 1.7 second delay for the gamma ray. Because you would be talking about some other experimental universe by God where all the physics measurements are completely different for this to happen.

After reading what Ligo stated that gravity waves are far different from light and realizing the big difference in energy compared to a graviton and a gamma ray photon. Furthermore, they did use a localization for the gamma ray burst in a large portion of the sky in the Hydra cluster and so the similar source for the gravity wave I know is different for the gamma ray burst. Therefore knowing light bends we can still have hope for my calculation of a Supernova showing for Betelgeuse in March of 2025.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
I'm very excited to report what I believe could be some lag time information of light vs. gravity waves. My lag calculation for light as in a Supernova arriving in March 2025 maybe fairly accurate; compared to what I hope was a gravity wave release from a Betelgeuse explosion in 1491 registered on January 14, 2020. Here is my light year lag calculation from the python program gravity wave geometric I designed to a percentage.

My calculation here:
529.2 ➗ 534.64 x 100 = 98.98

100 - 98.98 = 1.02 % lag delay of light from Betelgeuse

According to the paper below light lag compared to gravity waves deviation is up to 3%.

Fig. 2
10714_2020_2760_Fig1_HTML.png

Plot of the ratio (39) between GW and e.m. luminosity distance (black dashed curve), with the associated error band (grey region) controlled by the best-fit parameters of Eq.
In the large z limit, however, the ratio dGWL/dLdLGW/dL tends to stabilize on the value ≃0.970≃0.970 (see e.g. Figs. 2 and 3 of [9]), which corresponds to a deviation from the standard Einstein result of about 3%.

Comparing the luminosity distance for gravitational waves and electromagnetic signals in a simple model of quadratic gravity - General Relativity and Gravitation
We compute the modified friction coefficient controlling the propagation of tensor metric perturbations in the context of a generalized cosmological scenario based on a theory of gravity with quadratic curvature corrections. In such a context we discuss the differences between gravitational and...
link.springer.com
Here is a source about Luminosity Distance stating as an approximation:

2. Standard ruler methods. In these methods, we measure the angular size of something whose linear size we think we know. Angular sizes in astronomy are always small, so we use the small angle approximation to get

QUALITY OF APPROXIMATION The plot below shows the fractional error for the formula above (since the conversions to proper distance and angular diameter distance are exact, the fractional error is the same for all the definitions of distance). The solid line is for the standard benchmark model, in which Ωm = 0.267; the dashed line is for a universe in which Ωm = 1 (the old “standard cold dark matter” model of the 1980s and 90s). Note that the approximation always overestimates the true distance, and that it is better for the matter-only universe than it is when dark energy is added.
fraction-error-1.jpg

For comparison, the plot below shows the fractional error that arises if we use the simple Hubble law, to calculate the distance in the standard benchmark cosmology. In this redshift range, the error produced by doing this is much larger than it is if we use the q0 formula (25% at z = 0.5 instead of 5%). This is compared to luminosity distance; the error if we compare to angular diameter distance is huge (68% at z = 0.5!) and has the opposite sign
http://www.hep.shef.ac.uk/cartwright/phy323/DistancesModerateRedshift.pdf
My python code with the 1.02 % lag delay of light from Betelgeuse.

Here is the inputs for python calculation:

Enter Number to divide Proton: 4191
Spin Number: 1
Enter number of Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: 150
Add Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: 19
Subtract Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: 5

Python:
import time
print('''Two to the power of Exponential growth of Gravities
Constant <G> multiplied by the fine structure constant multiplied
by 12 hours divided by n.
________________________________________ ''')
while True:
    n = int(input("Enter Number to divide Proton: "))
    s = int(input("Spin Number: "))
    Parsec = int(input("Enter number of Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: "))
    Plus_Parsec = int(input("Add Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: "))
    Minus_Parsec = int(input("Subtract Parsec's for Luminosity Distance: "))
    start_time = time.time()
    G_constant = (.00000000006674)
    proton_width = (((0.00000000000001)*s)/(n))
    gravity_wave = ((proton_width))
    G = ((pow(2,((1 +(((.00000000006674*.0072973*(12/n))*((( 1 ))))))))))
    Gravities_Geometry = ((G*3.14))
    Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source = (((((((G))/(gravity_wave))*86400*365)/((Gravities_Geometry)-((G/2))))/9461000000000000))/1000000

Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity = (1000000*3.26*(Parsec+(Plus_Parsec-Minus_Parsec)))/1000000
    difference = (Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity-Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source)
    print('{0:.14f}'.format(G_constant),'Gravitational Constant')
#    print('{0:.99f}'.format(proton_width),'Proton Width')
#    print('{0:.110f}'.format(gravity_wave),'Gravity Wave')
    print(G,'G as exponential growth')
    print('{0:.15f}'.format(Gravities_Geometry),'Gravities_Geometry')

print("{:,}".format(Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity),'Ligos distance approximation from luminosity in light years')
    print('{0:,.1f}'.format(Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source),'Distance Gravity Wave traveled going by ONeils Gravity Geometric')
    print("{:,}".format(difference),'difference from Ligo and Geometric source in light years')
    e = int(time.time() - start_time)
    print('{:02d}:{:02d}:{:02d}'.format(e // 3600, (e % 3600 // 60), e % 60))

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
pulsars-sm-250x165.jpg

I have some excellent information which is verification from the quote below for my calculation seems to match data from orbital decay and lag of light to gravity waves.

View: https://youtu.be/ZQmU_DShWKI

Here is my calculation for Betelgeuse due to a gravitational wave release on January 14, 2020 which I believe Betelgeuse exploded on 1491.

My calculation here:
529.2 ➗ 534.64 x 100 = 98.98

100 - 98.98 = 1.02 % lag delay of light from Betelgeuse

Now everything is relying on the true origin of the gravitational wave coming from Betelgeuse which was a short burst indicative of a Supernova event. My gravitational python code could very well predict a visible Supernova of Betelgeuse in March of 2025. My equation in python code could have ramifications for the Hubble Constant of an expanding universe's rate. Cross your fingers and wait for a treat to see the double moon in the sky for 2025 in March which should last a month.

It’s amazing that astronomers can even measure this orbital decay, but the even more amazing part is that they use this process to measure the speed of gravity. When they did the calculations, astronomers determined the speed of gravity to be within 1% of the speed of light – that’s close enough.

In orbital space crafts, like space stations and telescopes, atmospheric drag caused by collision with gas molecules is the main reason for orbital decay, whereby the orbital trajectory of an object degrades overtime until ultimately it collides with the object it is orbiting

Here is the inputs for python calculation:

Enter Number to divide Proton: 4191
Spin Number: 1

Python:
import time
Constant <G> multiplied by the fine structure constant multiplied
while True:
    s = int(input("Spin Number: "))
    start_time = time.time()
    Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source = (((((((G))/(gravity_wave))*86400*365)/((Gravities_Geometry)-((G/2))))/9461000000000000))/1000000

Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity = (1000000*3.26*(Parsec+(Plus_Parsec-Minus_Parsec)))/1000000
    difference = (Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity-Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source)

print("{:,}".format(Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity),'Ligos distance approximation from luminosity in light years')
    print('{0:,.1f}'.format(Distance_to_Gravity_Waves_Source),'Distance Gravity Wave traveled going by ONeils Gravity Geometric')
    print("{:,}".format(difference),'difference from Ligo and Geometric source in light years')

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
orion-gravity-wav.jpg

Gravitational Wave Localization and Pointings: S200114f Orion and likely a core collapse of Betelgeuse

S200114f - the only unmodelled transient, i.e. not compatible with a binary merger. These are expected to be core-collapse supernovae. Accurate localization just about compatible with to Betelgeuse. Distances in GW detectors are derived by assuming known luminosity for the waveform - hence no distance measurement (i.e. could be cosmological or from Earth). No counterparts. Probably has matter, and hence likely EM-bright.

The picture above is from a Grace database from Ligo Interferometer. This all looks exceptionally close to Betelgeuse and we just have a 5.15 light year delay to see the fireworks from the gravitational wave on January 14, 2020.

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
supernova_remnent_e0102-1100x825.jpg

NEWS FLASH & CONFIRMATION OF A CORE COLLAPSE WITH BETELGEUSE IN 1491 REGISTERED JANUARY 14, 2020 VIA A GRAVITATIONAL WAVE
While in the wee hours of the morning sometime at 4:59 a.m. my mind was racing to find confirmation of the gravity wave with the little information provided by LIgo for the Gravitational Burst on January 14, 2020 which has been speculated that came from Betelgeuse. The information we have from them is 64.698303 Hz, however we also have the mass of the Earth and Betelgeuse.

Bingo, there is a way to see if a distance reading is compatible with a proton width and spin from my python program and using another piece of code which calculates gravitational force between two masses following up with a Pendulum Gravity Force to Hertz program to allow us to see if we have equivalence with the 64.698303 Hz reading obtained from the Gravity Wave. In other words the 64.698303 Hz matches a core collapse from 1491 due to parity from those calculations of the Pendulum, Gravitational Force and the distance I calculated from my python gravity geometric. Betelgeuse exploded in 1491!

With a minor adjustment to inputting proton width & spin in my python code, it verifies a frequency analysis from the Grace Database (64.698303 Hz) at Ligo Interferometer. The calculation maintained the 529.2 Gravity Geometric years in my python code which achieved an equivalence reading through a Pendulum and Gravity Force to Hertz Calculation!

I bolded and underlined the main calculations that fit the above Pendulum Calculation.
pendulum-gravity-force3.jpg

Here the information from the Grace Database at Ligo:

GroupBurst
DetectorsH1,L1,V1
Time of Signal2020-01-14 02:08:18.230000 UTC
Time Sent2020-01-14 02:48:21 UTC
False Alarm Rateonce per 25.84 years
Central Frequency64.698303 Hz
Duration0.013534 seconds

Here is the data from the masses of Earth compared to Betelgeuse to obtain gravitational force:

Enter weight of first body Betelgeuse (Kg): 34806000000000000000000000000000
Enter weight of second body Earth(Kg): 5972000000000000000000000
Enter distance (m): 5006620000000000000 Distance from Earth to Betelgeuse
34806000000000000000000000000000 Weight of First Body Kg
5972000000000000000000000 Weight of Second Body Kg
553440398.5241719484329223632812500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Gravitational Force
0.00000000006674 Gravitational Constant

Here is the information from my Gravity Geometric which matches up with the Pendulum all bold and underline is in the Pendulum:

Enter Number to divide Proton: 3349
Spin Number: .799
0.00000000006674 Gravitational Constant
2.0000000000000027 G as exponential growth
6.280000000000008 Gravities_Geometry
534.64 Ligos distance approximation from luminosity in light years
529.2 Distance Gravity Wave traveled going by ONeils Gravity Geometric
5.422732819268049 difference from Ligo and Geometric source in light years
00:00:00

Mass to Gravitational Force Calculation in Python:

Python:
# Python Program to Calculate Gravitational Force

# setting value of Gravitational Constant

# Reading weight and distance
while True:
    G = (.00000000006674)
    m1 = int(input('Enter weight of first body (Kg): '))
    m2 = int(input('Enter weight of second body (Kg): '))
    r = int(input('Enter distance (m): '))

# Calculating Gravitational Force
    F = (((G * m1) * m2) / r**2)

# Displaying result
    print(m1,'Weight of First Body Kg')
    print(m2,'Weight of Second Body Kg')
    print('{0:.100f}'.format(F),'Gravitational Force')
    print('{0:.14f}'.format(G),'Gravitational Constant')

My Gravity Wave Geometric Calculation Python:

Python:
import time
Constant <G> multiplied by the fine structure contant multiplied
while True:
    s = float(input("Spin Number: "))
    start_time = time.time()

Ligos_approximation_Black_hole_merger_from_luminosity = (3.26*(Parsec+(Plus_Parsec-Minus_Parsec)))

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site

DMPxRN-XUAAk4pK.jpg

Knowing that Betelgeuse is now a neutron star we on earth could be experiencing a gravitational anomaly and oddities if the jets spiral in our direction. Global Climate Change & associated weather conditions of all sorts including earthquakes maybe the new dynamic on Earth magnified by the Betelgeuse Neutron Star. As a matter of fact I have noticed increased weather events since January of 2020 all over the World that are not normal. Perhaps you have been reading the news then you understand. Maybe you have experienced this as Fires, Droughts, Floods, Glacier, Hurricanes, Tornadoes and accelerated polar cap melting if you live near the areas affected. 529 gravity years is relatively close and I would expect all sorts of trouble from a changed star gravity wise especially if its a neutron star with an inline jet flickering our way causing mean temperature rises on Earth.

Starbursts are caused by a special variety of neutron star known as a magnetar. These fast-spinning, compact stellar bodies create intense magnetic fields that trigger explosions, which are known as starbursts. Starbursts cause the Sun to develop low Planetary Indices (Kp) and low Electron flux (E-flux) conditions for the Sun-Earth Environment.

E-flux induces the variation of production of ionosphere currents. Ionosphere currents are produced by geomagnetic storms originating from the Star-Sun-Earth environment. Ionosphere current variation has a direct influence on atmospheric temperature [10, 11]. On 25th December 2004 and 23rd February 2005 hailstorms and snowstorms were reported in the Northern Hemisphere, while in the Tropics a sudden drop in temperature led to foggy and smoggy conditions. This temperature variation was different in different parts of the Earth, as the effects of solar flares are dependent on the geomagnetic co-ordinate of Earth and its respective position with regards to the stars. Further, the fluctuation of atmospheric temperatures in the month of December 2005, in the first week of January 2006 and in the last week of December 2007, suggests the direct correlation of the Star-Sun-Earth environment (Figure 1). If the electron flux from the sun is low, with the subsequent rise in cosmic rays simultaneously anomalous snowfall and lowering of the atmospheric temperature has been observed. It would be possible to understand the movement of clouds and snowfall, as well as atmospheric moisture, if we could efficiently calculate the influence of space weather and cosmic influence on the thermosphere and atmosphere of the Earth [12]. Based on the same hypothesis it was found that an abnormal rise and sudden fall in E-flux, Kp index and atmospheric temperature has the possibility of triggering earthquakes in active fault areas of the Earth due to temporary changes in the magnetic field of the Earth. The whole process was expressed as a precursor of earthquakes in active fault areas.

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
supernova_remnent_e0102-1100x825.jpg

NEWS FLASH & CONFIRMATION OF A CORE COLLAPSE WITH BETELGEUSE IN 1491 REGISTERED JANUARY 14, 2020 VIA A GRAVITATIONAL WAVE
While in the wee hours of the morning sometime at 4:59 a.m. my mind was racing to find confirmation of the gravity wave with the little information provided by LIgo for the Gravitational Burst on January 14, 2020 which has been speculated that came from Betelgeuse. The information we have from them is 64.698303 Hz, however we also have the mass of the Earth and Betelgeuse.

Bingo, there is a way to see if a distance reading is compatible with a proton width and spin from my python program and using another piece of code which calculates gravitational force between two masses following up with a Pendulum Gravity Force to Hertz program to allow us to see if we have equivalence with the 64.698303 Hz reading obtained from the Gravity Wave. In other words the 64.698303 Hz matches a core collapse from 1491 due to parity from those calculations of the Pendulum, Gravitational Force and the distance I calculated from my python gravity geometric. Betelgeuse exploded in 1491!

With a minor adjustment to inputting proton width & spin in my python code, it verifies a frequency analysis from the Grace Database (64.698303 Hz) at Ligo Interferometer. The calculation maintained the 529.2 Gravity Geometric years in my python code which achieved an equivalence reading through a Pendulum and Gravity Force to Hertz Calculation!

First off, I'm human capable of mistakes while in a rush to prove something, yet I'm humble and I'm not afraid to show my frailties with the above quote for it is not a proof and I will not delete it. I made a huge mistake with the acceleration of gravity in the
Simple Pendulum Calculator

. I used the force of gravity between Betelgeuse and Earth as the acceleration for gravity which is incorrect . Betelgeuse acceleration for gravity is .003162 m/s² while Earth's is 9.80665 m/s².

My goal was and still is to show that 64.698303 Hz with a timing of duration of 0.013534 seconds was obtained from a gravity wave maybe from Betelgeuse on January 14, 2020 is capable of pinpointing 535 light years or 529.2 gravity years. All we have is is this information for the recording of the probable gravity from Betelgeuse which was labeled with this name S200114f .

(M ☉ is solar masses)
There is still hope for a comparison from the first gravity wave GW150914 to S200114f to test if a gravity wave on January 14, 2020 came from 535 light years. The first gravity wave came from a distance of 1,271,400,000 light years as a black hole merger at 65 M ☉ which warped 3 M ☉ to produce a 260 Hz lasting .15 seconds at the top end. So for S200114f, if Betelgeuse exploded on 1491 it would be 17.5 M ☉ at 64.698303 Hz lasting 0.013534 seconds. So hopefully I'll be back to post with a comparative from GW150914 to S200114f as a ratio which can still show us from using Hertz and Mass that Betelgeuse is at 535 light years or 529.2 gravity years.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
Ok don't hold your breath to long I do now think I have the proof of a core collapse of Betelgeuse in the year of 1491 via a gravitational wave on January 14, 2020.

By analysis of gravity waves GW150914 to S200114f when compared to a ratio from the Black Hole merger of 65 M ☉ at 260 Hz with Betelgeuse frequency of 64.698303 Hz the gravitational release on January 14, 2020 illustrates Betelgeuse's actual total solar mass of about 16.17 M ☉. This fits neatly with a solar mass approximation article from newswise exactly as they say 16.5 to 19 solar masses. Since the information was limited for the gravitational wave of S200114f, does this new found information derived from the Hertz and timings ratios to mass indicate a core collapse of the star Betelgeuse? :).

ratio-for-solar-mass-of-betelgeuse.jpg

Their analysis reported a present-day mass of 16.5 to 19 solar mass--which is slightly lower than the most-recent estimates. The study also revealed how big Betelgeuse is, as well as its distance from Earth. The star's actual size has been a bit of a mystery: earlier studies, for instance, suggested it could be bigger than the orbit of Jupiter. However, the team's results showed Betelgeuse only extends out to two-thirds of that, with a radius 750 times the radius of the sun. Once the physical size of the star is known, it will be possible to determine its distance from Earth. Thus far, the team's results show it is a mere 530 light years from us, or 25 percent closer than previously thought.

Study of supergiant star Betelgeuse unveils the cause of its pulsations
Betelgeuse is normally one of the brightest, most recognizable stars of the winter sky, marking the left shoulder of the constellation Orion.
www.newswise.com

Betelgeuse's net M ☉ solar mass loss is 2.4255M ☉. The following is very important towards black hole theoretical science; moreover what about this 3 solar mass with the ratio? Well it must have been involved with the violent collision of the black holes warping space time contributing to the gravity wave. As the giant black holes collided in the first nanoseconds; I postulate the area field was not yet settled and it was in the process of forming the 65M ☉. Thus a shape at its fraction of second collision was different until it settled, moving forward as the smaller black hole when entering the larger may have had a 3 solar mass oblong shape at the instant it was swallowed by the larger then finally rotating at a speed with its new mass.

solar-mass-loss-betelgeuse-to-neutron-star-1.jpg

In the study, the researchers take a closer look at GW150914, the first gravitational wave signal detected by the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO), in 2015. The signal was a product of two IN spiraling black holes that generated a new black hole, along with a huge amount of energy that rippled across space-time as gravitational waves.

If Hawking’s area theorem holds, then the horizon area of the new black hole should not be smaller than the total horizon area of its parent black holes. In the new study, the physicists reanalyzed the signal from GW150914 before and after the cosmic collision and found that indeed, the total event horizon area did not decrease after the merger — a result that they report with 95 percent confidence

timings-for-betelgeuse-from-black-hole-merger-1.jpg

The exact value can be found using Table II in [52], where the leading harmonic ( = 2, m = 2, n = 0) for a black hole with a spin χ = 0.7 has G c3 MωGW = 0.5326 + 0.0808i, giving a ringdown frequency fGW|ringdown ≈ 260Hz 65M ☉ ,

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
betelgeuse-orion-constellation.jpg

Group Burst Detectors H1,L1,V1 Time of Signal 2020-01-14 02:08:18.230000 UTC Time Sent 2020-01-14 02:48:21 UTC False Alarm Rate once per 25.84 years Central Frequency 64.698303 Hz Duration 0.013534 seconds

Map of Orion Constellation for gravity wave S200114f

The short burst was part of the problem for Ligo to accurately pinpoint the source of a gravity wave on January 14, 2020 and sourcing gravity wave locations is complicated as I understand. This was their shortest burst ever, indicative of a core collapse, because no black hole mergers nor black hole neutron star mergers fit such a short burst. It looks as though they collected some heading information for an area of the sky without the complete pin point location. My ratio calculation of 16.17M ☉ really predicts it to be a fit for Betelgeuse from the limited information provided here with frequency and burst duration. When compared to the first gravity wave ever detected of 65M ☉ from a black hole merger the details provided were 260Hz and .15 seconds duration for GW150914. Without all the information basically we have an artifact to decode in the sky. A 535 light year accurate distance reading would imply this calculation which fits with orbital decay for light retardation.

Their analysis reported a present-day mass of 16.5 to 19 solar mass--which is slightly lower than the most-recent estimates. The study also revealed how big Betelgeuse is, as well as its distance from Earth. The star's actual size has been a bit of a mystery: earlier studies, for instance, suggested it could be bigger than the orbit of Jupiter. Their analysis reported a present-day mass of 16.5 to 19 solar mass
ratio-for-solar-mass-of-betelgeuse.jpg

Above image Betelgeuse 16.17M ☉

My calculation here from python code due to my Gravity Geometric predicts like orbital decay near 1% for difference in speed of gravity to light speed:

Python Code link Gravity Geometric Calculation

529.1 ÷ 534.64 = .989 x 100 = 98.963 | 100- 98.963 = 1.03 % delay of light from Betelgeuse due to core collapse in 1491 from a gravity wave on January 14, 2020.
PSR 1913+16 orbital decay The speed of gravity (more correctly, the speed of gravitational waves) can be calculated from observations of the orbital decay rate of binary pulsars PSR 1913+16 (the Hulse–Taylor binary system noted above) and PSR B1534+12. The orbits of these binary pulsars are decaying due to loss of energy in the form of gravitational radiation. The rate of this energy loss ("gravitational damping") can be measured, and since it depends on the speed of gravity, comparing the measured values to theory shows that the speed of gravity is equal to the speed of light to within 1%. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity
That sky chart makes this gravity wave event and Betelgeuse seem to be close together. The actual coordinates should be considered, though.

Betelgeuse: 5 hours, 55 minutes, 10 seconds; +7 degrees, 24 minutes, 24 seconds

Localization of S200114F: 7 hours, 20 minutes, 28 seconds to 7hours 28 minutes, 48 seconds; +16 degrees, 53 minutes, 7 seconds to +17 degrees, 44 minutes, 5 seconds.

At their closest, Betelgeuse and S200114F are along a line of similar declination, but 1 hour and 25 minutes apart in Right Ascension. Assuming my calculations are correct, that places them a bit over 21 degrees apart in the sky

Although localization depends on the waveform morphology, approximately 50% of detected signals would be imaged after observing 100–200 deg2 in 2015 and 60–110 deg2 in 2016, although knowledge of the waveform can reduce this to as little as 22 deg2. Unlike many electromagnetic observations, gravitational-wave source position uncertainties are very large, typically larger than 100 deg2. Therefore, gravitational-wave searches produce probability distributions over the sky, rather than single locations, from which meaningful quantities are derived. These probability distributions can have very complicated shapes, including severe fragmentation and spatially separated support. A thorough understanding of these distributions can inform the design of follow-up programs as well as the choice of which events should be pursued. Gravitational-wave source position uncertainties are very large
Not so many people are familiar with Orbital Decay with a light delay, Shapiro Delay with light and Einstein's General Relativity regarding the .12 second delay of light at 1.75 arc seconds. The information I have provided points to a Betelgeuse core collapse. I understand that many people need instant visible evidence yet due to the hard facts that work on the medium of light we will have to wait until the year 2025 to see evidence of Betelgeuse as a Supernova from a gravitational wave on January 14, 2020.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.

Hubble Finds Betelgeuse's Mysterious Dimming Due to ...
https://www.nasa.gov › feature › goddard › hubble-fin...

13 Aug 2020 — Observations by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope are showing that the unexpected dimming of the supergiant star Betelgeuse was most likely ...

Mystery solved: Dust cloud led to Betelgeuse's 'Great Dimming ...
https://www.sciencedaily.com › releases › 2021/06

16 Jun 2021 — Mystery solved: Dust cloud led to Betelgeuse's 'Great Dimming' ... When Betelgeuse, a bright orange star in the constellation of Orion, lost more ...

A star is reborn: dust cloud blamed for dimming of Betelgeuse ...
https://www.theguardian.com › science › aug › a-star-is...

14 Aug 2020 — A star is reborn: dust cloud blamed for dimming of Betelgeuse ... The sudden dimming of one of the Milky Way's brightest stars, Betelgeuse, could ...

Dust Cloud Caused Betelgeuse's Great Dimming Event ...
http://www.sci-news.com › astronomy › dust-cloud-bet...

17 Jun 2021 — Dust Cloud Caused Betelgeuse's Great Dimming Event, Astronomers Say ... Betelgeuse, which is located roughly 724 light-years away in the ...

Why the supergiant star Betelgeuse went mysteriously dim last ...
https://www.nature.com › news › article

16 Jun 2021 — ... of the star Betelgeuse — familiar to many as the 'right shoulder' of the constellation Orion — was caused by a cloud of dust spewed out ...

A dusty veil shading Betelgeuse during its Great Dimming ...
https://www.nature.com › articles › article

by M Montargès · 2021 · Cited by 2 — The critical parameter to allow for dust condensation in the ambient environment of cool evolved stars is the temperature. The gas cloud may ...
Missing: cloud ‎| Must include: cloud

Betelgeuse - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse is usually the tenth-brightest star in the night sky and, after Rigel, ... reported the detection of a second dust cloud emitted from Betelgeuse, ...
Constellation: Orion
Distance: 548+90; −49 ly; (168.1+27.5; −14.9 ...
Luminosity: 126,000+83,000; −50,000 (90,000 – ...
Apparent magnitude (K): −4.05

'Great Dimming' of Betelgeuse star is solved - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk › science-environment-57501416

16 Jun 2021 — But a team using the Very Large Telescope (VLT) in Chile says the cause was almost certainly a giant dust cloud between us and the star.

Cat :)

Reactions: sam85geo
Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
Last edited:
Great stuff being posted; I'm employing my "Heavy Duty" calculator while fending off the wife's criticisms about how unkempt the property is beginning to look, and of course, "what's so interesting on the computer"? This is indeed an intriguing thread........... and one with a testable prediction. It doesn't get any better than that.

Jul 3, 2021
Visit site
Great stuff being posted; I'm employing my "Heavy Duty" calculator while fending off the wife's criticisms about how unkempt the property is beginning to look, and of course, "what's so interesting on the computer"? This is indeed an intriguing thread........... and one with a testable prediction. It doesn't get any better than that.

Hi sam85geo I did use a calculator lol and I'm fending off my wife too lol ;),

I'm happy you are enjoying the read, of course everything depends on orbital decay of 1% for light delay and my Gravity Python Geometric Calculation which foretells a visible Betelgeuse Supernova in 2025 which agrees with a 1% delay of light. So the Gravity wave that Ligo Laser Interferometer received on January 14, 2020 would mean Betelgeuse had a core collapse in 1491.

My Gravity Python Code at replit site

I do have a correction however with a couple of images which adds some proof via the first gravity wave given by Ligo labeled GW150914 . Here is the evidence! The resulting Solar Mass of Betelgeuse is actually 2.4255M ☉ which shows a loss of 13.74 M ☉ from a 16.17M ☉ . Also Betelgeuse I surmise would become a Neutron Star with a pulse of 3.26 ms. If all of this goes as I suggest, the gravity wave data along with the calculations I have done including Betelgeuse vs. GW150914 will add a great deal to astrophysical sciences. If not it will be just a big let down and a confusion from Ligo with gravity waves in my opinion.

timings-for-betelgeuse-from-black-hole-merger.jpg

Black Hole Merger GW150914 points directly to the lost mass of Betelgeuse of 13.74 M ☉ via the timings of mass from a lesser black hole of GW150914 & result mass of a neutron star for Betelgeuse. It is known that the 1st Gravity wave labeled GW150915, its time duration was .15 seconds and Betelgeuse time duration was .013534 seconds and I know it resulted to settle into 2.4255 M ☉ as a neutron star with a spin of 3.26 ms.
more-proof-for-betelgeuse-2.4255-solar-masses.jpg

betelgeuse-neutron-star-timings.jpg

Betelgeuse’s Net Solar Mass loss of Betelgeuse is 13.74M ☉ which settled into a Neutron star with a mass of 2.4255M ☉. The following is very important towards black hole theoretical science; moreover what about this 3 solar mass with the ratio? Well it must have been involved with the violent collision of the black holes warping space time contributing to the gravity wave. As the giant black holes collided in the first nanoseconds; I postulate the area field was not yet settled and it was in the process of forming the 65M ☉. Thus a shape at its fraction of second collision was different until it settled, moving forward as the smaller black hole when entering the larger may have had a 3 solar mass oblong shape at the instant it was swallowed by the larger then finally rotating at a speed with its new mass.
solar-mass-loss-betelgeuse-to-neutron-star.jpg

Reactions: sam85geo
Nov 5, 2022
Visit site
Hello Mr. O'Neil,

I read your article where you predicted that Betelgeuse's Supernova will arrive on Earth in 2025. Then I watched your youtube video where you showed the calculations you made. I am very interested in this topic and I try to follow the updates. First of all, I have to say that it is quite original that you associate the gravitational wave from LIGO with the Betelgeuse Supernova and try to calculate the lag time between gravity and light. Thank you for your valuable efforts.

But I must say that your work is full of errors from start to finish. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing whether your theory is wrong, but the arguments and calculations you put forward for your theory are wrong.

Your calculations about Betelgeuse using the Khufu pyramid are wrong in itself. Unfortunately, you made a mistake in converting meters to cubits. To convert the original height of the Khufu pyramid 146.5 meters into cubits, you need to divide by 0.4572, but you multiplied. All three measurements you found using this ratio are incorrect.

Also, you are making a mistake in the calculation you made in the 8th minute of your YouTube video
View: https://youtu.be/iFfYhKlHMZ4?t=448
. The interesting thing is that when we don't make this mistake, we see that the title of your work will change. In the 8th minute, you write 0.99307, which you calculated earlier, as 0.99037 into the calculator. If you use 0.99307 it makes 2023 for the date of supernova. However if you take 0.99037 it makes 2025. So with the wrong calculation you made, you find the date of March 2025.

I would be very happy if you explain. Maybe I miscalculated all of them or there is something I missed.

With kind regards..

The math and all that is a bit above me. Just thinking logically, some years ago I read about a particle that was received in a detector that packed a wallop, about as much energy of a baseball pitched at, let's say, 90 mph because the particle was launched at something like 0.999999c or so. The article said the photon associated with the particle received that came from the same reaction would have hit Earth a few hours before the particle. The source reaction was estimated to have been billions of light years away.
So, with that in mind, just a few hours, it doesn't make sense that the photons would arrive 5 years after the gravity waves unless the phonomena was extremely far away and there was a huge mass in between, which would mean that any photons received would have gone a very roundabout gravity bent path. Betelgeuse just isn't that far away and there just isn't that much mass in between us and it. We see B. pretty much where it is, not enough to point to it here and say it's really over there due to gravity bending of light. Any delay, I think would be a matter of seconds, if that. But, I'll put this on my calendar, just in case. Seems the gravity waves detected were coincidentally in very vaguely a similar direction as B.

Yep, gravity waves and photons travel at one speed — c.

I recall that story. The particle (proton, IIRC) had the energy of a Nolan Ryan fastball, they said. That got my attention; I’ve been hit by baseballs. :)

Latest posts