Challenger/Columbia Juxtaposition Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davp99

Chris, you have a Nice site dedicated to Our Lost Astronauts...Dave <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="4">Dave..</font> </div>

S

shuttle_rtf

Ah, is this the Chris that made the site? I saw what you'd done quiet a while ago....I'll be in touch with you very soon about something of interest.<br /><br />Very interesting site.

V

vogon13

Thank you. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

X

x24val

"something of interest"?<br /><br />my interest is piqued. What ya got?<br /><br />chris

O

odysseus145

Awesome site. And great job on that Challenger/Columbia comparison video <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_rtf

I run a media company - and we're doing a news site for STS-114 onwards (Space Flight related) - will mail you.<br /><br />Just to add, the "...and other purposes" video is a must-view to anyone who's interested in the Shuttles. The launch section is nothing short of brilliant - better than anything I've ever seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts