Criss Angel Levitates a Woman at Streets of NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ehrichweiss

He's a magician. He performs magic...not magicK. Magic secrets do not get shared. Hints on critical thinking have already been shared.

K

kmarinas86

Lounge Suspension Trick (requires the carpet underneath)<br />www.hocus-pocus.com/static/clips/loungxe.rm <br /><br />Also, the guy in this video wobbles a little, but the woman in the Criss Angel video does not wobble at all. The guy in this video does not drop his head and feet, but the woman at NYC apparently drops her head and legs at Criss Angel's will.<br /><br />A Quote From Criss Angel in <i>Supernatural</i>:<br /><font color="yellow">"A lot of what I do is completely real. There are no tricks. It really is the Mind, Body, and Spirit connection. <br />And a lot of what I do is an illusion. It's up to you to determine what is real and what is...illusion."</font><br /><br />It appears that Criss Angel is not an Atheist.

V

votefornimitz

This is the coolest thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ad on top is a star wars shot the spaceship one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be here all day. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#993366">In the event of a full scale nuclear war or NEO impact event, there are two categories of underground shelters available to the public, distinguished by depth underground: bunkers and graves...</span> </div>

K

kmarinas86

<font color="yellow">What is his function?</font><br /><br />To be part of the greater purpose (i.e. the greater "meaningful function").

B

beartooth

To be part of the greater purpose (i.e. the greater "meaningful function").<br /><br /><br />...and that is?

K

kmarinas86

<font color="yellow">...and that is?</font><br /><br />If you are nonreligious, agnostic, etc. then there is no apparent "plan of God" known to exist - and for some, it is even undesirable to think that such a plan exists.<br /><br />If you believe that "Yahweh" has the intention to set up a utopia on Earth, like some religious people do, then you might say that the meaningful function is His plan for humanity (i.e. the will of "god") and that part of this meaningful function is achieved through people like Maria Esperanza, David Blaine, and Criss Angel.<br /><br />By running a supercomputer, to similuate entire people, evolving cultures, countries, and nations, one may conclude that the status of this world's buddhist, hindu, christian, islamic, jewish, mormon, and kimbanguist beliefs and cultures cannot come to be as they are with outside intervention.

E

ehrichweiss

<font color="yellow">By running a supercomputer, to similuate entire people, evolving cultures, countries, and nations, one may conclude that the status of this world's buddhist, hindu, christian, islamic, jewish, mormon, and kimbanguist beliefs and cultures cannot come to be as they are with outside intervention.</font><br /><br />Proof of this "supercomputer" and the program that simulated all of this? You wouldn't be talking about running "Sim Life" or "Sim Earth" on a 486, would you? I preferred Sim Ant anyway. <br /><br />"I had an ant farm once and those guys didn't grow $#*T" <br />- the late Mitch Hedberg

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">erichweiss - Proof of this "supercomputer" and the program that simulated all of this? You wouldn't be talking about running "Sim Life" or "Sim Earth" on a 486, would you? I preferred Sim Ant anyway. </font><br /><br />I loved "SimEarth" and "SimAnt." (or was that "AntColony"? .. I forget) For some reason, the aquatic species always prevailed in my SimEarth games.<br /><br />Btw, I've really enjoyed your discussions on magic Erichweiss. Interesting info!<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

E

ehrichweiss

Thanks. I'm like a strange cross between Penn and Teller(as a whole), James Randi and Miss Cleo because while I practice the art of trickery and pseudo psychic phenomena(I have yet to bring up my cold reading skills here), I wouldn't want someone to think I really believe that I'm the cause of it. I mean I've had some very strange things happen when I do "psychic" readings but I won't for a second let someone think that I have anything other than really good insight....or access to really good statistics. It's all supposed to be entertainment and that's all I ever present it as. <br /><br />BTW, at least in my region it was called SimAnt but there could have been other names for it.

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">...BTW, at least in my region it was called SimAnt but there could have been other names for it. ..</font><br /><br />Yup, I just looked it up. It was SimAnt. I think I got "AntColony" from an old monochrome DOS game. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

E

ehrichweiss

BTW, on the topic of Criss Angel. If you do a patent search for how Copperfield does his "Flying" routine...you've got the method for this. It IS damn impressive though...Criss is a bit overdramatic for my tastes but he does do some good work at least..and it's better than DB's "wanna see something cool"...pffft.<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts