From a drop of water....

Page 35 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Earlier you commented about an article that suggests the universe is rebooting Have you a reference? It seems pretty much like the Timewave posts I made where time amends the Quantum Mechanical Landscape Universe (possibly repetitively)

Earlier you commented about an article that suggests the universe is rebooting Have you a reference? It seems pretty much like the Timewave posts I made where time amends the Quantum Mechanical Landscape Universe (possibly repetitively)
#842 or #848 (I suppose you might look to), but neither refers to my own supposition that the Planck (BC) (BB) 'Mirror Event Horizon' is a superposition collapsed cosmological constant eternally springing from the infinity of horizon universes (universe horizons) out of their own (altogether) base moment of 'Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe (U) . . . rather than a "Once Upon A Magical Time Creation" or bead on a string of pulses, it is put up to be. It's a parallel universe Schrodinger Cat (it "is" and it "isn't"). It always feeding the infinity of universes (which many people like to say doesn't exist) and the infinity is always feeding it as the "Set of the Infinite" (infinite set which, again, is a dismissed from existence, much less useful existence, physic).

As far as rebooting, I realize universes are permanently offset in times (plural rather than time singular) always rounding the circle. Being offset in a time curving plurality within each, and within the total of infinity, t=0 . . . and the Planck Horizon is the cosmologically collapsed "unity" ('1') constant(s).

Time divides between the timeless entangled, entangling, spontaneously concurrent (t=0) REALTIME NOW (t=0) instant moment and the output branches of that trunk, a coordinate points past-future histories SPACETIME holography. If you think real hard on it, you will realize the cosmopolis does time counterintuitively in reverse forward. No difference whatsoever at, in, the trunk apex of it (SPACETIME being always into the past-future (the future-past) histories):

The future is REALTIME NOW, the past the SPACETIME holographic string of pages (past-future histories observed (the "observable universe") and distantly yet to be observed (the un-observed and un-observable "dark universe") . . . so the whole traversable by any (t=0) REALTIME NOW fast traveler from any entangled observer (t=0) to entangled observer (t=0) ("spooky action at a distance", don't you know).

Last edited:

Latest posts