From a drop of water....

Page 22 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
I read where some more physicists are again insisting black holes' (electroweak stars' (as I see them)) suspended monopole moment point-singularities (the countless many center-point-portal vortices of the spinning black hole spiral-vortex) don't exist. They exist, alright. They simply exist 'elsewhere' . . . And some don't and won't understand that, no matter how much it has been described and explained!

Last edited:
I had to bring this over in whole from a post of mine elsewhere due to applicability to points I make. It's little enough:

Max Planck was one of those physicists who realized that there might be no limit to the "very distantly" large (the very distantly infinite) or, especially herein, to the "very distantly" small (the very distantly infinitesimal), but that there is very definitely a horizon limit to our relative reach into the small. And that that 'Horizon' limit of lines coming together to intersect in a superposition point of otherwise always paralleling lines has substantiality (such as the "Planck heat" and the other "Planck units") all its own in the natural scheme of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: billslugg
I came across a really good article I want to share:

The part on antimatter, especially, makes me think about what I wrote recently on antimatter, equating it to a face, the face, showing of energy itself. It would put the "anti" of matter in the universe, throughout the universe, with no more wondering what happened to it or where it went to since it, the article, caught me by complete surprise identifying the photon as the 'anti' of the neutron (something I could easily believe in as I've wondered about both of them).

And the only time it should becomes a hologramic shell and monstrously set is when it is suspended in animation. The anti-neutron photon, filling the universe as it does, should tell us something about the rest of the "anti" story.

The face, or the facade, the advance state, whatever, of "energy" = "anti . . . matter"?!?!?!? Seems like something out of 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'Through the Looking Glass', by Lewis Carroll. Counterintuitive, almost! But, again, possible with the photon as the anti-neutron.

Last edited:
The antiparticle of the photon is the photon. The antiparticle of the neutron is the antineutron. The article has left out a word, here is the missing word in bold:

"(Neutrons have no charge, so antineutrons also have no charge, but they have other equal and opposite properties on the subatomic level. Photons are their own antiparticle.)"

Q (QM)-Verse discreet quantum particle-waves divide out into their almost countless many. But, if I had to reduce the many to the set-singularity of all in one, just one for all, it would be the 'photon', the sole conduit to observation, therefore detection, even to the existence, of all the rest . . . no matter their depths and form, their composition, their variety, their countlessness. No matter what! As I said, THE singularity!

Last edited:
Into the breach once more goes the traveler of universes!

Gravity! Gravity! Gravity! Emergent gravity!

Accelerating expansion, accelerating opening toward an open system, observed of the observable universe (u). Emergent SPACE in any emerging future.

Fractal zooms (gravitational) universe structure to infinity . . . set and reset (strong force) to a fundamental binary base2. Hawking Lilliputian "baby universes" in existence into the infinitesimal of SPACE, extending up past our observable universe (u) becoming one into the infinite of SPACE, but the infinity of the zoom structure always reducing to a fundamental self-similar base set and reset. SPACE's capacity for warping to hyperspace, limitless.

In the "mind's eye" a traveler in a super-ship approaches the center of the galaxy . . .approaches its supermassive black hole along its asymptotic lines of event horizon. The event horizon accelerates in expansion, accelerating in opening up the event horizon to the traveler into the expanding universe on the other side. The traveler in his super-ship has left one universe and entered upon another, self-similar in its physics to the one he has departed. Lucky for him he tunneled below or through the level of the superpositioned collapsed cosmological constant (/\) P/BB 'Mirror Horizon' and all the early universe fronting attendant to it to reach the Life Zone of a universe apparently no longer infinitesimal and Lilliputian but being a seeming simple extension of his previous universe, just elsewhere in it after his quantum tunneling the portal of a point-singularity.

The traveler could leave a universe for another through either one of two magnitudinous directions of accelerative zoom available (the black hole's event horizon route probably more of a negative decelerative zoom rout out of one relativity and into another relativity than a positive accelerative zoom route out of relativity and into relativity).

There is more than one meaning, and more than one dimension, to "mass." There is more than one definitive physic to "mass." An infinite mass density equals an infinite massless Abyss, an absolute void. Both, one and the same thing (everythingness in infinite singularity equaling nothingness in infinite singularity, exactly the same singularity, leaving a relative somethingness locally in 'two' finite parts)!

Last edited:
Q (QM)-Verse discreet quantum particle-waves divide out into their almost countless many. But, if I had to reduce the many to the set-singularity of all in one, just one for all, it would be the 'photon', the sole conduit to observation, therefore detection, even to the existence, of all the rest . . . no matter their depths and form, their composition, their variety, their countlessness. No matter what! As I said, THE singularity!
I'm doing this as continuance of the above:

There are many who consider the observable universe (u) to be nothing more than a "hologram" of universe. I've read a few articles here and there recently pushing it for various reasons.

The biggest and most famous pusher was, of course, the genius Albert Einstein with his Theory of Special Relativity. Special Relativity's Light's overlaying, overlapping, inlaying past histories' past light cone / future histories' future light cone coordinate points "SPACETIME" is 100% photon (from above, "THE singularity") photo-frame(s) holographical "hologram" universe ("hologram" of universe)! And, completely unreal, everywhere and wherever (so to speak), except as such!

Last edited:
I very well know now what some writers mean when they say their story writes itself (so many spokes always arriving at the same single hub on the way to confirming it)!:
("Brevity may be the soul of wit but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.)

Moved here from BIG BANG EVIDENCE (to the now ever continuing story "From a drop of water...." and, I hope solidifying polishing and confirmation, of a more or less finished model and picture)!

Verse means "turn." The "Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe" is always re-turning. Having the permanent animation of a fundamental primal "life force" (in certain circles aka "primordial soup"), something a lot of physicists and cosmologists, and others, haven't a clue concerning, it, the Verse, eternally always knows what it is doing.

The Q (QM)-Verse "vacuum" (the source and entity of the quantum fluctuation "primordial soup") is always in production of the stuff of "universes."

Closed up ("t=0") in chaos theory smooth "superposition" at the intersecting points of all otherwise always paralleling lines (thus portal-point singularities) of universe, "collapsed cosmological constant (/\) Planck / Big Bang 'Mirror' Horizon' of infinities of horizon universes", infinite in density, infinite in 'Abyss', absolute in void (Q (QM)-Verse "vacuum").

"Fractal zooms structure (gravitational force) of universe (including the infinite, the infinities, of hyperspace discreet quanta universes and, at once all of them being, 'Lilliputian' Hawking infinitesimal baby universes) . . . in 'wake' of zooms' structure; strong force set and reset to fundamental base."

"Fundamental binary base2" ('0' (null unity (division)) and/or '*1*' (+1, -1) (unity)) plus trojan, infinity (infinite 'zero' and/or infinite finite, 'one').

Again, multi-dimensional, multi-faceted, "Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe."

In a Schrodinger-like "isn't" and, at once, "is", the infinite finite of unlimited "potential" is at one the same time infinitely fulfilled potential!

To be cont'd . . . maybe....

Last edited:
Expanding upon #531 and #533:

Excerpt from article I point to herein: "But it might be decades or even centuries before experiments produce a result beyond what current theories can handle. But when they do, physicists expect their view of the world to shatter!":

Ahem!

Last edited:
Reminder for some whom haven't followed along the road:

"The universally quantum entangled spontaneously concurrent NOW instant (t=0) of REALTIME 'Final Frontier' canvas! ":

'REALTIME':
1.) The all in one eternally endless beginning instantaneous NOW (t=0) of physical time from which light's past histories' (t=+1) past light cone / future histories' (t=-1) future light cone coordinate points SPACETIME first springs to propagate.

2.) Has "all departures and arrivals" association to "emergent SPACE" (including its integral of warp space and/or wormhole 'hyperspace' ("fractal zooms structure of universe....").

3.) Integrates with superposition "collapsed cosmological constant (/\) Planck / Big Bang 'Mirror Horizon'...."

4.) The time (t=0) Einstein found and entered into when he took his mind's eye trip to the speed of light.

5.) The time (t=0) on the station "Clock" of Hawking's "Grand Central Station of Universe (U)" under and through which all entity is eternally passing.

6.) The REALTIME "instant" (t=0) bedrock core of all time never passes . . . has never passed . . .will never pass.

------------------------------

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet', by Arthur Canon Doyle.

Last edited:
"From a drop of water...!"

Too early in the morning on a Saturday and picking up steam! I'm an "intuitive visual mathematician!"

I've been saying it in differing ways that no one seems to really understand! Here it is direct and as hard as I can slap with!

Gravity = Dark Energy! Gravity's waves are the dark energy waves of accelerating expansion no one else seems to grasp an understanding of because they can't see that they have had it back***wards for centuries and still do! Gravity's tidal waving force is out and away from electroweak points, thus opening the system up in accelerating expansion . . . not contracting into those points!

Gravity (gravitational waving / "emergent gravity") deals in emerging "emergent SPACE" (fractal zooms universe structure) rather than destroying it!

E=mc^2:
('Gravity' = open systemic 'Dark Energy' (accelerating expansion opening the system! . . . E=mc^2!))

AND THE 'VACUUM' (IN WAKE) IS NOT ONLY DESTRUCTIVE, IT IS CREATIVE / RECREATIVE!
-----------------------------

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet', by Arthur Canon Doyle.

Last edited:
Ad#537:

Going, or falling, with what you think is the gravity force, it does not increase in force, it zeroes . . . it goes, drops, to zero, with an accelerating expansion in "emergent SPACE' opening! At least until you strike a Q (QM)-Verse barrier like the ground Earth, or deal in a hole, built around an electroweak point-singularity always approaching monopole moment zeroing.
----------------------------

** Quotes from Merriam-Webster Dictionary **
"Rather than growing in size within our Universe, the expanding monopole would bend spacetime within the accelerator to create a tiny wormhole tunnel leading to a separate region of space." -- Zeeya Merali, Discover Magazine, 19 June 2017.

"The quandary of the elusive magnetic monopole goes back more than 150 years." -- Adam Hadhazy, Discover Magazine, 13 Nov. 2018.

Last edited:
The more I think about black holes and their probable equal but opposite white holes, the more I realize that no more than a black hole is in fact "black", a "white hole" would not be in fact "white" but "transparent" (like "dark matter" is transparent to us), it would be a 'white hole transparency' in the universe. Possibly quantum entangled with black holes as the other end of tunnel elsewhere in the universe, or universes.

Last edited:
All actual mass-object reality in space warps space, therefore is always in motion in and through space (the speed of light, the time at the speed of light (t=0), forbids anything else not to be in motion and change if you think hard enough about why).

In warping space, of course, there is length contraction of space (are length contractions of space) observed at a distance.

There are many problems there "at a distance." Growing densities of ever increasing complexity and chaos of motions, positions, velocities, directions, magnitudes, warps, other changes and collapses of relativity reducing dimensions to the flatly lower dimensional picture with all increasing distance (with all expanding light and light speed caused time dilation distortions) from the observer, wherever and whatever the observer might be considered.

Galaxy X is observed to be 7-billion light years from the Milky way, and therefore a picture of observed universe 7-billion years older than the Milky Way. The P/BB Horizon observed from the Milky Way to be, say, 7-billion light years and, therefore 7-billion years, beyond Galaxy X. Galaxy X observed to be that much closer in a more compacted space and time to the distant P/BB Horizon than the Milky Way.

The Milky Way galaxy from Galaxy X (entangled concurrent to it in SPACE and REALTIME), is observed to be 7-billion light years from Galaxy X, and therefore a picture of observed universe 7-billion years older than Galaxy X. The P/BB Horizon observed from Galaxy X to be, say, 7-billion light years and, therefore 7-billion years, beyond the Milky Way. The Milky Way observed to be that much closer in a more compacted space and time to the distant P/BB Horizon than Galaxy X.

The light from Galaxies A and Z, each appearing 300,000,000 light years and 300,000,000 years, from the most distant Horizon in opposed directions as observed from the Milky Way, takes 13.5 billion years to reach the Milky Way, Where are, and in what conditions -- if any -- are, Galaxies A and Z in the entangled concurrent SPACE and REALTIME of the universe with the Milky Way?

The light from Galaxies A and Z, each appearing 300,000,000 light years and 300,000,000 years, from the most distant Horizon in opposed directions as observed from Galaxy X, takes 13.5 billion years to reach Galaxy X, Where are, and in what conditions -- if any -- are, Galaxies A and Z in the entangled concurrent SPACE and REALTIME of the universe with Galaxy X?

The immortal universe traveler in his super-ship travels the universe(s) from the Milky Way (14-billion light years from the P/BB Horizon observed upon departure to Galaxy X (7-billion light years from the P/BB Horizon, observed upon departure). He arrives to Galaxy X having taken a short cut through a wormhole. Upon arrival at Galaxy X (14 billion light years from the P/BB Horizon, observed, upon arrival from the Milky Way (the Milky way appearing 7-billion light years and 7-billion years from P/BB Horizon, observed). Each object reality of entangling concurrent object reality of galaxy un-observably so in space and time appearing to be 7-billion older than, 7-billion years sooner in time to, the other at each of the differing positions in space and times. And, at both relative locals, observably opposed Galaxies A and Z appearing to the traveler unchanged in place and condition in space and time.

Multi-verse points. Multi-verse spheres. Travelers traveling between many points and in among many entangling discreet quanta spheres.

Last edited:
From 'Article Commentary', "Black hole singularities defy physics...":

(post #3)

More spokes into a model hub.

I read in an article on 'Live Science' on the web that the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way is observed to be approaching the speed of light in its spin rate. If it is "observed to be" approaching the speed of light in its spin rate, in reality it has already locally surpassed, well surpassed, any relativity to the observed speed (across the distance) and to our observer!

Last edited:
Ad #542:

There will be a vast, a very vast, difference in what we observe, relatively, to be the space (including any and all intervening space, and probably time as to timing, further toward that far end) and the reality of what the space and time is [proceeding toward / receding from] that far end. It is more tightly curving , , , it is far more bent . . . at that end and closing in accelerating (the "waterfall effect") to that end.

Last edited:
There are seven fundamental dimensional qualifications to the "Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe" (four space, two time, "one ring to rule them all" (one ring to round them all)):

Space:
1.) EMERGENT SPACE!
2.) HYPERSPACE!
3.) SUBSPACE!
4.) SPACETIME!

Time:
1.) REALTIME!
2.) SPACETIME!

Cosmopolis:
1.) ANIMATION!

============================

Stephen Hawking lamented the separation of physics from philosophy as atrociously diminishing both:

Metaphysics:

Logic:

--------------------------------

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- Arthur Canon Doyle, 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet'.

Last edited:
The simplest equation, I've just recently realized, that pictures and defines the 'open system' (the opening system) of 'Frontier' universe (u), versus the 'closed system' (the closing system) of 'Utopian' universe, is "E=mc^2". I can now see that Einsteinian formula reduction as being much, much, more filled out in its dimensionality than just some [flat] mathematical picture-language.

To be continued (as usual) . . . maybe!

Last edited:
Ad #544:

Space:
4.) SPACETIME (unobserved, un-observable, space travel (future (t=-1) histories' future light cone . . .))!

Time:
2.) SPACETIME (observed, observable, time travel (past (t=+1) histories' past light cone))!

Cosmopolis:
1.) ANIMATION.

Last edited:
Once more into the breach, #544 and #546 (for possibly just a bit more understanding):

Space:
4.) SPACETIME (the space traveler navigating "here-now" ((t=-1) | (t=0) ("the future is now")) everywhere "here-now" is)!

Time:
2.) SPACETIME (the same traveler at the same time, as also a time traveler, navigating "there-then" ((t=+1) (the trade in [exactly equal-but-opposite] places in [past-future] times)) everywhere "there-then" will be)!

Last edited:
A 'tangent' briefly; a logical (cosmological) metaphysic to cover several recent readings on cosmological "ends" and/or "beginnings" . . . and one reading of cosmological continuance:

An ever-continuing perfect end (perfect ending) is in endless beginning . . . and vice-versa.

Last edited:
As a self-described expert on infinities and finite, including infinite finites (particularly *1*), and one infinite non-finite ('0'), I couldn't keep myself from copying this over:

"The accelerating expansion of life in the universe (to infinity) is infinitely mitigated by the accelerating expansion of everything else in the universe (to infinities)." Set! and, Reset!
--------------------------------

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- Arthur Canon Doyle, 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet'.

("The grand total of mass matter and energy in the universes equals zero." (Add, to wit: "Equals zero" . . . in an infinite (thus infinitesimal) / infinitesimal (thus infinite) density of the same!)

Last edited:
I see mirrors mirroring, prisms, lenses and lensing, and I don't see any of it, including cosmic mirrors, having anything to do with gravity. To me, it is all electromagnetic waves and photo-imaging, all the way down into the microcosmic and all the way up into the macrocosmic, not any gravitational mirror and mirroring -- "gravitational lensing" -- at all.

Chaos theory's "self-similar fractal zooms structure of universe" I picture in my modeling, emergent space, hyperspace and/or subspace, is gravitationally seamless smooth, yet at the same time steps tesseract-like. Seamlessly smooth to infinity is the gravitational of it. Stepping up and down tesseract-like steps of block universe within that seamless infinity of gravitational zooming is the electromagnetic mirror ('Through the Looking Glass'), also rising and lowering (layers of levels) following in particulate horizon spacing (again "Through the Looking Glass") to infinities.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts