How do galaxies grow while ensnared in the universe's cosmic web?

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The DARK CYCLE which is in a lot of ways similar to the water cycle except it is composed of circulating dark matter. In the solar system the sun both vaporizes and condenses dark matter and is the primary accelerator of liquid and gaseous dark matter. The condensed Liquid Dark Matter reaches a point where it spins spins off the sphere of dark matter that rotates around the barycenter of the solar system and out along the plane of the solar system. The Gaseous Dark Matter primarily jets out from the poles of the sun some with enough velocity to leave the solar system. Some LDM is entrained and carried along. When I first did the calculations for the diameter of the solar dark matter sphere I was sure I had made a mistake until I learned that it coincided with the Alfven limit. 13 million km

In the galaxy the black hole is either the vaporizer or the condenser of the dark matter and may even have a solid dark matter component at the barycenter of the galaxy. When a galaxy is feeding the LDM and plasma is vaporized and blasts out the poles of the galaxy. As the LDM content drops the Solid Dark Matter begins to dissolve also. During this stage the LDM content along the plane of the galaxy is also depleted. Once the black hole stops feeding the black hole turns into a condenser and begins to increase the LDM content from the plane out. Eventually the SDM begins to grow. It should be distinguishable from the stars and black holes that circle the SMB as it will circle the barycenter and not feed on gas or dust.

The filaments of the cosmic web are where dark matter meets dust and gas before they collectively rain back to the depths of the gravity well to feed galaxies. If not for the GDM and entrained LDM blasted out by the AGN there would be considerably less circulation to collect the gas and dust back to the depths of the gravity wells.

Latest posts