Hubble Space Telescope spots most distant single star ever seen

I note this in the report. "He also noted this star was distant, but not old. "We see the star as it was 12.8 billion years ago, but that does not mean the star is 12.8 billion years old," Welch said. Instead, it's probably just a few million years old and never reached old age. "Given its mass, it almost certainly has not survived to today, as more massive stars tend to burn through their fuel faster and thus explode, or collapse into black holes, sooner," he added of Earendel. "The oldest stars known would have formed at a similar time, but they are much less massive, so they have continued to shine until today."

12.8 billion years look back time indicates a redshift near 6 or so using cosmology calculators. However, the present position is not 12.8 billion light years from Earth, the comoving radial distance is some 27.5 billion light years distance today. We cannot see this 4D space expanding faster than c velocity and without the 4D space and comoving radial distance in the metric, the look back time distance falls apart. I think readers should clearly be told this in reporting when providing great distances using the BB model.

LAMBDA - Links to Calculators (nasa.gov)

Reactions: Helio
As a follow up here, I note these reports on the most distant star.

Hubble spots most distant single star ever seen, at a record distance of 28 billion lightyears, https://phys.org/news/2022-03-hubble-distant-star-distance-billion.html

"The star may be up to 500 times more massive than the Sun. The discovery has been published today in the journal Nature."

"When the light that we see from Earendel was emitted, the Universe was less than a billion years old; only 6% of its current age. At that time it was 4 billion lightyears away from the proto-Milky Way, but during the almost 13 billion years it took the light to reach us, the Universe has expanded so that it is now a staggering 28 billion lightyears away."

The paper cited is, A highly magnified star at redshift 6.2, https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04449-y

The lensing galaxy redshift is 0.566 while the star is 6.2 redshift reported. The report by phys.org uses the correct comoving radial distance said to be 28 billion light years away but fails to document something important. We cannot see that distance from Earth and that distance uses 4D space expanding faster than c velocity. How does the BB model test the validity of the comoving radial distances used based upon 4D space expanding faster than c velocity? If I was teaching astronomy and cosmology to students, this would be clearly shown to them about the Big Bang model.