Is the Milky Way harboring dozens of intelligent civilizations

Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
The inane drivel of someone using connect the dots as a means of proving intelligent life in the Milky Way is very disappointing. If there were intelligent life and they had the advanced technology which allowed them to move stars into a pattern, which would be prohibitively expensive and time consuming, regardless of the civilization, why would they move them to form faces, instead of scientific formula? More importantly, why would they form those pieces of art to be specifically viewed from Earth? Anyone so enamored by the "importance" of the human race that these civilizations in the Milky way would design these structures to specifically be seen from Earth has more than just an inferiority complex. They are irrational and I worry about whether they could be insane to the point of hurting themselves or others.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The inane drivel of someone using connect the dots as a means of proving intelligent life in the Milky Way is very disappointing. If there were intelligent life and they had the advanced technology which allowed them to move stars into a pattern, which would be prohibitively expensive and time consuming, regardless of the civilization, why would they move them to form faces, instead of scientific formula? More importantly, why would they form those pieces of art to be specifically viewed from Earth? Anyone so enamored by the "importance" of the human race that these civilizations in the Milky way would design these structures to specifically be seen from Earth has more than just an inferiority complex. They are irrational and I worry about whether they could be insane to the point of hurting themselves or others.
I assume you are referring to comments made in another thread.

Please join that conversation to express your opinions.

Latest posts