Mars the anomalies The moon too.

Page 21 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">Yevaud - I believe we are looking at - oh Mother of God - Martian "Blueberries." </font><br /><br />You beat me to it.<br /><br />I think I'll just go ahead and drink the punch now... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

T

telfrow

You can't go back to that board and ask for Mann yourself to get the information? Or go back through the threads you've read over there and find the original post that contains the photos (and perhaps the information requested)? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

What is it you find so interesting about the images anyway?<br /><br />these are old pictures we discussed, what,2 years ago?<br /><br />So what piques you interest about them? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Huh? What are you trying to say is significant about the images?<br /><br />We know them to be concretions created in a fluid/acid broth.<br /><br />What is your point? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

D

dfrank

No we will not go that deep.<br /><br />My old football coach said, Kiss, the stands for keep it simple stupid, no disrespect.<br /><br />Let’s just talk about surface weathering. How could that be there after all this time.<br /><br />For those following along at home Dfrank ask , How could wind and dust produce that image.<br /><br />No disrespect<br /><br />Dfrank<br />

B

bobw

Go on with what? Some guy puts some pictures through photoshop and makes the blueberries look like Christmas tree ornaments. What is your point? Are they really alien Easter eggs or what? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Wind blows away dust. Heavier stuff remains. <br /><br />What is the mystery? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

T

telfrow

The same way they did here on Earth? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

J

JonClarke

Dust and rocks are never "just"!<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

LOL<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

D

dfrank

Guys,<br /><br />It is easy to side with the mainstream and, LOL. Yea Jon I heard ya.. I may be an old man but I been around. You want to impress your buddies? Find the missing electrino.<br /><br />Dfrank<br />

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">dfrank - Find the missing electrino. </font><br /><br />Time to pop the "bubble?"<br /><br /><font color="yellow">It is easy to side with the mainstream</font><br /><br />Well, since you brought it up; What is your contention with mainstream theory as it regards "blueberries?" What is your offering in response? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

D

dfrank

Well guys,<br /><br />I have been looking at all the satellite data. Atmospheric data and all, and I think I got it figured out. Don’t laugh, I studied long and hard and I have reached a conclusion.<br /><br />It is a rock.<br /><br />I know that is a little complicated for you guys. You may need a little time to go over the data. Let me know what you think. You got to admit, that took a lot of thought, lol. Just remember if you disagree you got to prove it. That’s nice. This is fun.<br /><br />Dfrank<br />

D

dfrank

NASA says,<br /><br />They are no organics in the soil. That is the building blocks of life. No liquid water, just on rare occasions, maybe, could be dry slides. The atmospheric pressure is too low. The sun sends harmful radiation that would cook any poor critter on the planet. <br /><br />Hey, I got an idea. Lets spend millions of dollars and go dig around and see If we are right.<br /><br />If you where my boss would you give me the money? Now who is BS ing who?<br /><br />Dfrank<br />

D

dfrank

It was nice to get to know you guys a little. I can be a little smarty. A grumpy old man? Yep. I am going to try and get some sleep, funny, after 95 you just don’t sleep like you use to. Maybe 3 or 4 hours a night, I miss that sleeping. I remember when I would lay down at 10 and not wake till 7 or 8. Those were the days. Night guys.<br /><br />Dfrank<br />

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">dfrank - Now who is BS ing who? </font><br /><br />I wonder. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.