Need to know about UFO’s!!

Page 4 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Maybe Dr. Mitchell was listening to Story Musgrave.&nbsp; I wonder how he got his name, Story? <br />Posted by et_earth</DIV><br /><br />That is not true. Musgrave was never mentioned in the link.</p><p>It was reports that were told to Mitchell....nothing he or any other astronaut personally witnessed. So it's an anectodote, nothing more.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

E

et_earth

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>That is not true. Musgrave was never mentioned in the link.It was reports that were told to Mitchell....nothing he or any other astronaut personally witnessed. So it's an anectodote, nothing more. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br /><p>Story Musgrave believes the Roswell UFO incident actually happened. The incidental inference to Dr. Mitchell beliefs of ET visitations is comparable to Story&rsquo;s beliefs and &ldquo;maybe&rdquo; that&rsquo;s all I meant.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

et_earth

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>That is not true. Musgrave was never mentioned in the link.It was reports that were told to Mitchell....nothing he or any other astronaut personally witnessed. So it's an anectodote, nothing more. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br /><p>Story Musgrave believes the Roswell UFO incident actually happened. The incidental inference to Dr. Mitchell beliefs of ET visitations is comparable to Story&rsquo;s beliefs and &ldquo;maybe&rdquo; that&rsquo;s all I meant.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Story Musgrave believes the Roswell UFO incident actually happened. The incidental inference to Dr. Mitchell beliefs of ET visitations is comparable to Story&rsquo;s beliefs and &ldquo;maybe&rdquo; that&rsquo;s all I meant. <br />Posted by et_earth</DIV><br /><br />Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Story Musgrave believes the Roswell UFO incident actually happened. The incidental inference to Dr. Mitchell beliefs of ET visitations is comparable to Story&rsquo;s beliefs and &ldquo;maybe&rdquo; that&rsquo;s all I meant. <br />Posted by et_earth</DIV><br /><br />Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

E

et_earth

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br />I'm still looking for the particular&nbsp;statement I mentioned by Dr. Story Musgrave.&nbsp; I remember reading it somewhere?&nbsp; Here is some info I did come across: <p>Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://richardlalancette.wordpress.com/category/dr-story-musgrave/</font></u></p><p>What NASA&rsquo;s Dr. Story Musgrave really said about UFO&rsquo;s: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://ufotruth.wordpress.com/2008/01/06/what-nasas-drstory-musgrave-really-said-about-ufos/</font></u></p><p>A Story Musgrave Quote: The statistics of life out there and the statistics of intelligent beings and advanced civilization is a certainty, the way I look at it. that It has not been accepted, because we've been in an anthropocentric era. </p><p>19 Story Musgrave Quotes: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/story_musgrave.html</font></u></p><font face="Arial" size="2" color="#000080"><p align="justify">"If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists. I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."</p><strong><em><p align="right">PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER <br />Presidential campaign 1976</p></em></strong></font><font size="2" color="#000080"><p align="justify">&ldquo;It was the darndest thing I&rsquo;ve ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors, and it was about the size of the moon. A red and green glowing orb radiated as it hurtled across the southwestern Georgia skies. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing&rsquo;s for sure: I&rsquo;ll never make fun of people who say they&rsquo;ve seen unidentified flying objects in the sky.&rdquo; </p></font><strong><em><font face="Arial" size="2" color="#000080"><p align="right">PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER <br />Interview<font size="2" color="#000080"><font face="Times New Roman"> following his sighting (with many <br />others( of a UFO at Leary, Georgia i<br />October 1969</font></font></p></font></em></strong><p>Here is list of quotes by reputable people about UFO's.&nbsp; <u><font color="#0000ff">http://www.megagenius.com/editorial_no_23.htm</font></u></p><p><font size="2"><font color="#800000"><font face="Verdana">President Ronald Reagan (as Governor of California, in 1974):</font> </font><font face="Verdana" color="#000066">"I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around.</font></font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'Nope.' And I said to him, 'Let's follow it!'</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens.</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it. But we didn't file a report on the object because for a long time they considered you a nut if you saw a UFO ...."</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

et_earth

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br />I'm still looking for the particular&nbsp;statement I mentioned by Dr. Story Musgrave.&nbsp; I remember reading it somewhere?&nbsp; Here is some info I did come across: <p>Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://richardlalancette.wordpress.com/category/dr-story-musgrave/</font></u></p><p>What NASA&rsquo;s Dr. Story Musgrave really said about UFO&rsquo;s: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://ufotruth.wordpress.com/2008/01/06/what-nasas-drstory-musgrave-really-said-about-ufos/</font></u></p><p>A Story Musgrave Quote: The statistics of life out there and the statistics of intelligent beings and advanced civilization is a certainty, the way I look at it. that It has not been accepted, because we've been in an anthropocentric era. </p><p>19 Story Musgrave Quotes: <u><font color="#0000ff">http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/story_musgrave.html</font></u></p><font face="Arial" size="2" color="#000080"><p align="justify">"If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists. I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."</p><strong><em><p align="right">PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER <br />Presidential campaign 1976</p></em></strong></font><font size="2" color="#000080"><p align="justify">&ldquo;It was the darndest thing I&rsquo;ve ever seen. It was big, it was very bright, it changed colors, and it was about the size of the moon. A red and green glowing orb radiated as it hurtled across the southwestern Georgia skies. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing&rsquo;s for sure: I&rsquo;ll never make fun of people who say they&rsquo;ve seen unidentified flying objects in the sky.&rdquo; </p></font><strong><em><font face="Arial" size="2" color="#000080"><p align="right">PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER <br />Interview<font size="2" color="#000080"><font face="Times New Roman"> following his sighting (with many <br />others( of a UFO at Leary, Georgia i<br />October 1969</font></font></p></font></em></strong><p>Here is list of quotes by reputable people about UFO's.&nbsp; <u><font color="#0000ff">http://www.megagenius.com/editorial_no_23.htm</font></u></p><p><font size="2"><font color="#800000"><font face="Verdana">President Ronald Reagan (as Governor of California, in 1974):</font> </font><font face="Verdana" color="#000066">"I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around.</font></font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"I went up to the pilot and said, 'Have you ever seen anything like that?' He was shocked and he said, 'Nope.' And I said to him, 'Let's follow it!'</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens.</font></p><p><font face="Verdana" size="2" color="#000066">"When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it. But we didn't file a report on the object because for a long time they considered you a nut if you saw a UFO ...."</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Nice to see you're as serious as ever Jimbo. <br />Posted by archer17</DIV><br /><br /><strong>Thank you! Thank you very much!!!</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Nice to see you're as serious as ever Jimbo. <br />Posted by archer17</DIV><br /><br /><strong>Thank you! Thank you very much!!!</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br /><strong>I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ed Mitchell. We're practically neighbors here in south Florida.&nbsp;He is firmly convinced that the government has tried and failed to cover up the saucer crash at Roswell, and that it knows a great deal more about UFOs than it lets on. Many astronauts do not agree with him.</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Mitchell is the one you quoted. Do you have a link to Musgrave's statements? <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br /><strong>I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ed Mitchell. We're practically neighbors here in south Florida.&nbsp;He is firmly convinced that the government has tried and failed to cover up the saucer crash at Roswell, and that it knows a great deal more about UFOs than it lets on. Many astronauts do not agree with him.</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ed Mitchell. We're practically neighbors here in south Florida.&nbsp;He is firmly convinced that the government has tried and failed to cover up the saucer crash at Roswell, and that it knows a great deal more about UFOs than it lets on. Many astronauts do not agree with him. <br />Posted by jim48</DIV></p><p>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.</p><p>There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational.<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ed Mitchell. We're practically neighbors here in south Florida.&nbsp;He is firmly convinced that the government has tried and failed to cover up the saucer crash at Roswell, and that it knows a great deal more about UFOs than it lets on. Many astronauts do not agree with him. <br />Posted by jim48</DIV></p><p>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.</p><p>There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational.<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational. <br />Posted by DrRocket</DIV><br /><br /><strong>No aliens. No conspiracy. No surprises. <font size="2">No way!!!</font> The facts speak for themselves, friend Rocket. Now, don't make me come over there, unless you're inviting me for Christmas dinner.</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

jim48

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational. <br />Posted by DrRocket</DIV><br /><br /><strong>No aliens. No conspiracy. No surprises. <font size="2">No way!!!</font> The facts speak for themselves, friend Rocket. Now, don't make me come over there, unless you're inviting me for Christmas dinner.</strong> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

Archer17

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational. <br />Posted by DrRocket</DIV></p><p>You're referring to Project Mogul. Considering the Cold War paranoia of the time period one can see why the PTB played the disinfo game. Speaking of disinfo, I've had the privilege of corresponding with Jim Oberg (http://www.jamesoberg.com/) on another board who told me the military would prefer the public perceive their classified toys as "UFOs" - ie 'potential ET aircraft' - than what it really&nbsp;is. Makes sense when you think about it. That's not to say all "UFOs" are necessarily top secret programs but it explains why the military isn't the ufologist's best friend. Ironically, sometimes there&nbsp;<em>is </em>a "cover-up," just not in the way a ufologist would&nbsp;choose to believe.</p><p>Speaking of UFOs, I saw one a couple years ago which, thanks to having my trusty Swift 11 X 80 binoculars nearby, quickly became an IFO. What I saw was two balloons tied together in the grip of an upper air current. The thing is, without the binocs I wouldn't have been able to identify what I saw and it's&nbsp;possible these balloons are in the MUFON&nbsp; database as a result of someone else seeing them and not having binoculars handy. I think this kinda thing is common with regard to&nbsp;many "sightings" where&nbsp;something transient eludes identification and is a "UFO." Doesn't mean it was an ET&nbsp;or 'black project' aircraft, and because the "object" doesn't hang around, positive ID isn't always an option and "investigation" is often nothing more than&nbsp;speculation. There's no way any "investigator" could certify post mortem that I saw 2 balloons riding the wind that day.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

Archer17

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>If you would care to try to find an old thread that I started called "Physics for Future Presidents" you will find a link to some lectures given to Berkeley students that includes an explanatin of the Roswell incident.&nbsp; Basically what was found was some balloons that were launched to try to detect evidence of Russian nuclear tests.&nbsp; No aliens.&nbsp; No conspiracy.&nbsp; No surprises.There is a reason that many people, including astronauts, don't agree with him.&nbsp; They are pretty rational. <br />Posted by DrRocket</DIV></p><p>You're referring to Project Mogul. Considering the Cold War paranoia of the time period one can see why the PTB played the disinfo game. Speaking of disinfo, I've had the privilege of corresponding with Jim Oberg (http://www.jamesoberg.com/) on another board who told me the military would prefer the public perceive their classified toys as "UFOs" - ie 'potential ET aircraft' - than what it really&nbsp;is. Makes sense when you think about it. That's not to say all "UFOs" are necessarily top secret programs but it explains why the military isn't the ufologist's best friend. Ironically, sometimes there&nbsp;<em>is </em>a "cover-up," just not in the way a ufologist would&nbsp;choose to believe.</p><p>Speaking of UFOs, I saw one a couple years ago which, thanks to having my trusty Swift 11 X 80 binoculars nearby, quickly became an IFO. What I saw was two balloons tied together in the grip of an upper air current. The thing is, without the binocs I wouldn't have been able to identify what I saw and it's&nbsp;possible these balloons are in the MUFON&nbsp; database as a result of someone else seeing them and not having binoculars handy. I think this kinda thing is common with regard to&nbsp;many "sightings" where&nbsp;something transient eludes identification and is a "UFO." Doesn't mean it was an ET&nbsp;or 'black project' aircraft, and because the "object" doesn't hang around, positive ID isn't always an option and "investigation" is often nothing more than&nbsp;speculation. There's no way any "investigator" could certify post mortem that I saw 2 balloons riding the wind that day.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I'm still looking for the particular&nbsp;statement I mentioned by Dr. Story Musgrave.&nbsp; I remember reading it somewhere?&nbsp; .................. Posted by <strong>et_earth</strong></DIV><br /><br />You might go to his website to see what he believes or you might recall this discussion we had here a while ago.&nbsp; My take was Story believes in life elsewhere in the universe but hasn't seen any evidence of such life ... certainly not visiting us here on Earth. That various woowoo sites have spun what he's said only marks them for what they are.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I'm still looking for the particular&nbsp;statement I mentioned by Dr. Story Musgrave.&nbsp; I remember reading it somewhere?&nbsp; .................. Posted by <strong>et_earth</strong></DIV><br /><br />You might go to his website to see what he believes or you might recall this discussion we had here a while ago.&nbsp; My take was Story believes in life elsewhere in the universe but hasn't seen any evidence of such life ... certainly not visiting us here on Earth. That various woowoo sites have spun what he's said only marks them for what they are.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

E

et_earth

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>You might go to his website to see what he believes or you might recall this discussion we had here a while ago.&nbsp; My take was Story believes in life elsewhere in the universe but hasn't seen any evidence of such life ... certainly not visiting us here on Earth. That various woowoo sites have spun what he's said only marks them for what they are.&nbsp; <br />Posted by Mee_n_Mac</DIV></p>I think I was wrong and the statement I was remembering was by Cooper instead of Musgrave.&nbsp; Here is a list of excerpts from statements made by astronauts and cosmonauts.&nbsp; Cooper is the other astronaut saying he believes the stories&nbsp;concerning the Roswell UFO crash.&nbsp; http://alieninterview.org/Astronauts_testimony.htm<font face="Courier New" size="2"> <p>P.S. tell me what I'm doing wrong with this url tag, please.</p><p><A HREF="http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/quicklist.html">Here</A></p></font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

et_earth

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>You might go to his website to see what he believes or you might recall this discussion we had here a while ago.&nbsp; My take was Story believes in life elsewhere in the universe but hasn't seen any evidence of such life ... certainly not visiting us here on Earth. That various woowoo sites have spun what he's said only marks them for what they are.&nbsp; <br />Posted by Mee_n_Mac</DIV></p>I think I was wrong and the statement I was remembering was by Cooper instead of Musgrave.&nbsp; Here is a list of excerpts from statements made by astronauts and cosmonauts.&nbsp; Cooper is the other astronaut saying he believes the stories&nbsp;concerning the Roswell UFO crash.&nbsp; http://alieninterview.org/Astronauts_testimony.htm<font face="Courier New" size="2"> <p>P.S. tell me what I'm doing wrong with this url tag, please.</p><p><A HREF="http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/quicklist.html">Here</A></p></font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

Meric

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hey meteorwayne,my suggestion is for you to get off your couch and go out in the field where there are strange lights that fly faster and criss cross faster than anything we know we have on earth before you make your statements without investigating them,It like your saying theres no rain forest because you havent been there but there is one. <br />Posted by roboter</DIV><br /><br /><font size="2">Some people have the uncanny ability to show how ignorant they are.&nbsp; These are not World of Warcraft forums, perhaps you are lost.</font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#993300"><font size="2"><font color="#000000"> </font><em><font color="#000000">Those who never make mistakes, are always led by those who do.</font></em></font></font></p> </div>

M

Meric

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hey meteorwayne,my suggestion is for you to get off your couch and go out in the field where there are strange lights that fly faster and criss cross faster than anything we know we have on earth before you make your statements without investigating them,It like your saying theres no rain forest because you havent been there but there is one. <br />Posted by roboter</DIV><br /><br /><font size="2">Some people have the uncanny ability to show how ignorant they are.&nbsp; These are not World of Warcraft forums, perhaps you are lost.</font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#993300"><font size="2"><font color="#000000"> </font><em><font color="#000000">Those who never make mistakes, are always led by those who do.</font></em></font></font></p> </div>

R

roboter

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Some people have the uncanny ability to show how ignorant they are.&nbsp; These are not World of Warcraft forums, perhaps you are lost. <br />Posted by Meric</DIV><br />Just because I missread meteorwaynes Quotes doesn't make me ignorant and I did say I was mistaken so let it go!

R

roboter

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Some people have the uncanny ability to show how ignorant they are.&nbsp; These are not World of Warcraft forums, perhaps you are lost. <br />Posted by Meric</DIV><br />Just because I missread meteorwaynes Quotes doesn't make me ignorant and I did say I was mistaken so let it go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts