old post atomic age move

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ario771

Hi there was this old move where in the future after using the atom bomb there were not a lot off people and they had human like robots near the end the man and the woman were told that they two were robots and that the scientist has discover a way for them to produce babies. Does any one know the name of the movie?<br />Thank you.

S

starsinmyeyes44

I can't remember any movies that I have seen that fit your description. Do you have an idea of when it was made (1950's, 1960's...) or any of the actors' names? I have found that IMDB.com is a great resource for finding information about movies and television shows. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

A

ario771

I think it was between 1950 and 1960 and thank you I will try IMDB.com

S

starsinmyeyes44

I was just looking over the list of post-apocalyptic fiction in the link above....I did not know that the movie "Soylent Green" was based on a novel named "Make Room, Make Room" by Harry Harrison. <br /><br /> I also clicked on "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" by Harlan Ellison because it was such an usual title. OMG...the description of the ordeal of the five survivors was absolutely horrific! I want to go and get the book now. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

V

vogon13

Story elements might have been recycled in an episode of Outer Limits, too. Sorry, don't recall title right now.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.