The planet Mars is full of life

Hello everyone, I am trying to prove a Hypothesis:
The planet Mars is alive and many of the "rocks" it contains are not really rocks, they are something that has a life cycle.
View: https://youtu.be/CMr4ggMQk1U
Heck, I get those in my own back yard, and I don't know how they got there. Something Geological I assumed. Dug one up once, it was only about six inches deep, but the soil was much less dense than what it is on the surface. Some kind of shifting perhaps. Or an insect I haven't seen.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Cool discovery of a recent cratering event!

A chain of craters is known as a catena (Latin for "chain"). They are common for bodies that have little or no atmospheres. I think this is what we are seeing.

When an object approaches a planet or other major object, it will fall within the Roche limit. Here tidal stresses will break the smaller object into pieces. But it won't atomize the object as tidal stress requires a given minimum radius.

Thus, the broken pieces will be what impacts the surface -- one after the other.

Mars, apparently, doesn't have enough atmosphere to burn even some of the smaller meteoroids into dust, so the chains are what result. Given the huge dust storms, they likely aren't visible for very long.

The Martian chronicles. Mars, where time and space are both all messed up.
We see them, they see us. But it's from two, time long gone periods thousands of years ago in both situations. But we speak to them and they speak to us. They died out due to a plague, we died of our own destructive accord.

Last edited:

But what do you think about the things tunnelling between stones?

Cat :)
It's a possibility I guess. But highly unlikely. But as Ive said, if there is life on Mars it would have to be subterranean. I would be focussing on those caverns. As a former spelunker, I've found lakes and ponds in those caves.
Where there is life in them. Along with the algae, including that one that is luminous, giving off light.

Last edited:
But burrowing along between stones, a couple of inches below the surface? More like Martian Mice than bacteria???

Cat :) :) :)
Could be some kind of worms. There is here on Earth. But Mars ??? That's a very hostile environment for anything. Especially out in the open like that. But we still know very little about that planet, only what our machines have been able tell us anything. Those sand pits have caused one our rovers to get stuck. But I'm still leaning on those caves, ours are full of life in some of the most remote areas on Earth. And the temperature stays just about the same year round.

Things Ive seen in caves. Albino fish with no eyes, bats with no eyes. And some kind of little bird like creatures with big eyes, that only walk or run.
Big Worms hanging from the ceiling, that curl up if you shine a light on them.
Insects, pale white roaches you don't see on the surface, among others.
Some tiny reptiles all with no eyes, but somehow know you are there. And run away. Mushrooms I sure wouldn't try to eat, I'm not a botanist that's for sure.

So with Mars there isn't no telling . But if Earth did want to explore those
Caverns. I would suggest using some experienced spelunkers. Caves can be very dangerous. It's sort of like mountain climbing. We went down as a team , tethered together . Radios , gas monitors, oxygen bottles . Never alone no way. Deep sea Scuba divers don't even do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

IS . . . . . . full . . . . . . ?????????

Anyone really think so?? IS FULL ???

Cat :)
Mars has anomalies that's for sure. But life ? That's highly questionable. Personally I don't think it dose, but I wish it did. That would be exciting to say the least. We haven't seen any evidence of life, past or present. My big sister said if I were able to ever go to Mars , I would head of to the closest cave lol.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone.
I have opened this thread to try to answer a question:
What are the rocks that appear scattered throughout the Martian landscape?
My hypothesis is that these rocks are some kind of unknown biological organism.
To try to confirm or deny this hypothesis, I would appreciate any relevant information, thank you.
View: https://youtu.be/YlT6Y4bEOLo

Latest posts