Giveaway This Month's Giveaway is All About Mars and Perseverance! - Winner Announced!

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
Visit site
I would like to explore Mars. Mainly because of Total Recall and Doom. But also to rescue all the downed drones that have been sent their. Maybe they just need a little repair and I would like to repair them.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would love to see Neptune up close. she's sort of forgotten beside her bigger or closer sisters. But for me she's mysterious and fascinating

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Although not a planet Enceladus is absolutely fascinating!

If Perseverance finds living macrobiotic life or past fossilized life it will start a new rush of excitment and enthusiasm for exploring all of our solar systems backyards!

Amazing time to be on Mars! 🌅🚀🛰🚁🇺🇳

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
I would love to explore Kepler 22b.it is located about 620 light-years far from Earth and in the constellation of Cygnus. It was found to Kepler Space Telescope and it was the first known transiting planet to orbit within the habitable zone of a Sun-like star, where liquid water could found on the planet's surface. Therefore I am too much interested in this Planet.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Next planet 🌎 should be Venus simply as we are exploring Mars lets see what Venus will have to offeer and maybe we find our if the saying “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus” might b true. 🤩
Defo Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.