Using satellites

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Nowadays, we`ve got advanced technologies that can allow us to do different things and make our life more simple. I wanna show you some space project I`ve recently found, that is aimed to preserve rare animals and control climate change.
I wanna hear your thoughts and ideas about that project.

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
In 1970 at SBRC (Santa Barbara Res. Cntr.) I designed MSS scanning telescope (MultiSpectralScanner) as depicted> Launched in 1972 it's accumulated almost half century of data on entire planet Earth (origin of Google Earth)
On Climate Control> Germany's Max Planck Institute found the 1980 global heat wave triggered "Melt-Off" of Earth's vast permafrost to now release GIGATONs of CO2/CH4 (Methane) annually> Short of a Nuclear Winter to refreeze it, ain't no way R U going to put a Dent in that CO2 source, can only observe its progress Global warming has destabilized the boundary between Frigid Arctic Air, and the warmer Temperate Zone, exhibited by oscillations in the Jet Stream causing the "Polar Vortex" where Frigid Artic air mass plunges down into temperate zone as depicted in this NASA satellite video Watch the Polar Vortex Cast Its Chill Over North America in This Satellite's-Eye View | Space

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
In 1970 at SBRC (Santa Barbara Res. Cntr.) I designed MSS scanning telescope (MultiSpectralScanner) as depicted> Launched in 1972 it's accumulated almost half century of data on entire planet Earth (origin of Google Earth)
On Climate Control> Germany's Max Planck Institute found the 1980 global heat wave triggered "Melt-Off" of Earth's vast permafrost to now release GIGATONs of CO2/CH4 (Methane) annually> Short of a Nuclear Winter to refreeze it, ain't no way R U going to put a Dent in that CO2 source, can only observe its progress Global warming has destabilized the boundary between Frigid Arctic Air, and the warmer Temperate Zone, exhibited by oscillations in the Jet Stream causing the "Polar Vortex" where Frigid Artic air mass plunges down into temperate zone as depicted in this NASA satellite video Watch the Polar Vortex Cast Its Chill Over North America in This Satellite's-Eye View | Space
I found such satellite technology that can be used to measure the extent of desertification Desertification is a type of degradation of land in which the land becomes more arid. Desertification is a direct result of global warming, and approximately 12 million hectares of productive land becomes barren due to desertification annually. Remote sensing technology can be used to measure the extent of desertification. Earlier we couldn`t even thought that we would have such a tech that can help us save our environment

Reactions: sam85geo

Latest posts