Warehouse 13

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

I watched the 3 episodes of season 2 available on Hulu and enjoyed them. I like the series but think it's still a B+ level show at this point. The acting is still a little forced sometimes, which bothered me. But I like the subplots involving this season's "Big Bad", to borrow a term from Buffy (though W13's Big Bad is nowhere near as threatening as the ones in Buffy, but still).

I'll be curious to see what they do with it all. Nice to see that the actor playing Mykka has relaxed a bit more into the role, and I enjoy Pete's affection for pie. :mrgreen:

-dh

D

drwayne

I've been enjoying it so far. Not "classic", but enjoyable.

I have to admit, I did spend most of Tuesday watching (and crying) at two hours of "Deadliest Catch"

B

bdewoody

I actually think the stories are getting better, silly but better. I also like the crossover with Eureka.

S

StarRider1701

bdewoody":hpdxzvmh said:
I actually think the stories are getting better, silly but better. I also like the crossover with Eureka.

I guess I'll have to watch that one episode of Eureka. :roll: Tried to watch that goofy show when it first came out...

B

bdewoody

Warehouse 13 season 2

I have managed to watch all of this season's episodes and I must say I think it is getting better. Adding a female H.G. Wells was genius.

S

StarRider1701

This season seems to be getting more complex than just: "somebody's got an artifact and is doing bad things with it." I also like that we are seeing them do a few good things with artifacts. The first season Artie was strictly against that, but this year he seems to be lightening up on that a bit, considering that using one saved his life. I'm still watching and enjoying...

J

JasonChapman

had a feeling H G Wells would betray them, so is that the last episode of the current season, or a mid season break?

S

StarRider1701

JasonChapman":2budjfhq said:
had a feeling H G Wells would betray them, so is that the last episode of the current season, or a mid season break?

No, it was part 1 of a 2 part season finale - or so they said just before the start of the ep.

D

doublehelix

JasonChapman":tlcl17x5 said:

D'OH, spoiler space, PLEASE! :eek: :shock: :cool:

-dh

B

bdewoody

Saw the season finalie tonight.
Spoiler alert

At least they played H.G. Wells true to character. He was very unhappy with the world's political situation toward the end of his life.
Well will Mica come back or not? In the first season I thought she was the weakest link in the cast but I think she got better this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.