Oct 1, 2019
Visit site
Hi there!

You're probably here because schools are closed in many places around the world right now. We're glad you came by.
This forum is for student questions or projects. We'll help you find the answers you need to keep learning!
Space.com is loaded with amazing facts and info on all sorts of great subjects:

Space News
NASA
Physics
Planets
Space Exploration
Space Technology
Search for Life
Space History
Skywatching
and more!

Go ahead and ask questions or share your projects with us here.
Make yourself at home and let us know how we can help!
~Space.com Community Team

Note to parents and educators: It is important to us to keep these forums warm and welcoming to all. We also value real science. If you see anything here that is not right, violates scientific principles or any of our Forum Guidelines, please let us know by clicking on "!Report" below the questionable post. We'll get on it right away!

Reactions: IG2007 and COLGeek

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Thanks IG. I make no apology for repeating this.

"The most important thing about learning *(which I now do all the time)* is to read lots of other material on the subject I am studying. In other words - show an interest. "

I wish I had come to this knowledge earlier. It would have made a real difference in my life.
There days the opportunities are endless. In school and university 60 years ago we had to go to libraries. order books, hunt around. These days you can have millions of answers in milliseconds.

Do not fall into the trap that, because it is there and easy and free, it is without value. At least think, make your own judgments, have an interest!

My generation (I am 81) had to search for value amongst nearly nothing. You have to reject nonsense when faced with almost infinite choice.

Good luck, and please learn to have an interest.

Cat :)

Reactions: IG2007
Oct 25, 2019
Visit site
The most important thing about learning *(which I now do all the time)* is to read lots of other material on the subject I am studying. In other words - show an interest.
The red/blue light of Galaxie, I can answer why they are increasing in speed and not stay in the same direction that they started from, please use Neuton’s law’s and explain your thoughts on how this is possible. My theory explains this all the way down to why the electrons don’t collapse into the center of the atom, with no anomaly’s.

Reactions: IG2007