You went to Mars in 2023

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shpaget

So, what year do you come from?

Could you post a photo/3D holographic projection/neural impression/whatever you use of the city/floating stratosphere barge you live in?

Oh, and is it hard for you to type? I mean, it can't be easy to use keyboard with your hand tied behind your back in a shirt with too long sleeves and buttons on the back, right?

Z

ZenGalacticore

Titorian2044":14m1ryp8 said:
Time travel became possible in 2141 when group of scientists found a way how to do it.

:lol:

I just knew that's how it was going to happen!

K

Kerberos

yevaud":36pxmp9n said:
Titorian2044":36pxmp9n said:
Third, acient, but still very unknown to us, is Transam civilization.

No doubt from the Pontiac Galaxy...
:lol: Good thing I already finished the Guinness.

P

PiotrSatan

Okay this is the end, time to own you. What year you come from? What happened 4000 years ago? When did my genetics emerge? What happened to the smart race? How did all people get converted to Atheism by short period of time? How does faster than light speed work? Send me pictures of aliens. Send me astronauts with a waving flag on Mars, with their names. In 2023 I want to see the Mars flight, otherwise, you pray you'll never have to come to Europe. Who will be president of Poland in 2030? What happens to energy, where do we get it from? What kind of cars do we get it from? Where are aliens meeting us? What is their official name of civilization? I dare you, come here and show me the time travel device, and let me use it with you. If you fulfill all my assignments here, I'll officially say that you are great and you should be praised.

Oh yes, and who is "you", I believe that would be us, but then who would be you?

S

StarRider1701

PiotrSatan":1a2ps9s8 said:
Okay this is the end, time to own you.
Oh yes, and who is "you", I believe that would be us, but then who would be you?

Piotr, time for you to learn how to read. He clearly stated that he will not tell us of any near future events, beyond that we go to Mars in 2023. So why do you think asking him all those questions that he has already said he won't answer will "own him?"

My only problem with what he said is that we will meet 2 civilizations from a galaxy 2 Million light years away rather than here within our own galaxy. I guess it will depend on how the FTL drive functions, perhaps spatial distance will not have any relavance with regard to FTL travel time. But 2 million light years is a long way to travel to have a WAR with someone just because you don't like thier smell! I guess that means there are no civilizations here in the Milky Way? Then why not just colonize our Galaxy? What do we need to go to M31 for? A mere 400 years is not enough time to fill up a Galaxy that is 100,000 light years across and contains 4 Billion solar systems, no matter how fast the FTL drive is!

Sounds like he's got a good SF book, or even series going. When will the first volume be published?

P

PiotrSatan

StarRider1701":t36ujkyi said:
PiotrSatan":t36ujkyi said:

Piotr, time for you to learn how to read. He clearly stated that he will not tell us of any near future events, beyond that we go to Mars in 2023. So why do you think asking him all those questions that he has already said he won't answer will "own him?"

My only problem with what he said is that we will meet 2 civilizations from a galaxy 2 Million light years away rather than here within our own galaxy. I guess it will depend on how the FTL drive functions, perhaps spatial distance will not have any relavance with regard to FTL travel time. But 2 million light years is a long way to travel to have a WAR with someone just because you don't like thier smell! I guess that means there are no civilizations here in the Milky Way? Then why not just colonize our Galaxy? What do we need to go to M31 for? A mere 400 years is not enough time to fill up a Galaxy that is 100,000 light years across and contains 4 Billion solar systems, no matter how fast the FTL drive is!

Sounds like he's got a good SF book, or even series going. When will the first volume be published?

Oh yeah? Sounds like you, no offence, have flaws in understanding him. He broke his own rules. He said he will not tell us anything else, since he already gave clear dates on what will be invented when. He also stated some other things which he, by himself, was not allowed to. So what harm will it make, if that is all true, to share more information with us? I am just trying to make him fail at one point in his replies, and by his silence, I can tell that he reads all our posts and he's all like "oh my god, they found out who I am", well guess what, we did, whatever, he shouldl try somewhere else.

C

CommonMan

PiotrSatan":3dkxi4n3 said:
StarRider1701":3dkxi4n3 said:
PiotrSatan":3dkxi4n3 said:

Oh yeah? Sounds like you, no offence, have flaws in understanding him. He broke his own rules. He said he will not tell us anything else, since he already gave clear dates on what will be invented when. He also stated some other things which he, by himself, was not allowed to. So what harm will it make, if that is all true, to share more information with us? I am just trying to make him fail at one point in his replies, and by his silence, I can tell that he reads all our posts and he's all like "oh my god, they found out who I am", well guess what, we did, whatever, he shouldl try somewhere else.

I think you are right StarRider1701.
And Piotr, I be dammed if that is not the first post you made that I understand. And without any vulgar bad mouth words or insults. I knew you could do it.

P

PiotrSatan

CommonMan":17i95dk5 said:
I think you are right StarRider1701.
And Piotr, I be dammed if that is not the first post you made that I understand. And without any vulgar bad mouth words or insults. I knew you could do it.

Yeah, I really like you guys and rubicon is really checking word-to-word of my posts and I've been already banned once, I will not give him a chance to get rid of me any time soon.

K

Kerberos

Is Piotr really a kid from Poland, or is someone faking him for comic relief? I love reading his posts, and I hate to think that they may not be authentic.

Y

yevaud

Let's check...

Hey, Piotr: Yakshe Mash!

What's a Shlaktka?

Ever eaten Kooldoonies?

S

StarRider1701

PiotrSatan":2qoq1mwe said:
Oh yeah? Sounds like you, no offence, have flaws in understanding him. He broke his own rules. He said he will not tell us anything else, since he already gave clear dates on what will be invented when. He also stated some other things which he, by himself, was not allowed to.

He didnt say he would not tell us "anything else" he said he would not give us any more info regarding "near future" events. Near future means within the next few years or perhaps next few decades. All of your questions involved near future events, which you would have no way of verifying anyway!

To my mind he has already made a couple of blunders which I have addressed in my previous posts. As someone else has said, it sounds to me like he's bouncing ideas for a book or series off of us. One thing I didn't address was the humanoid cats warring with us. Sounds too much like The Man/Kzin Wars to me.

P

PiotrSatan

Kerberos":wntstfrt said:
Is Piotr really a kid from Poland, or is someone faking him for comic relief? I love reading his posts, and I hate to think that they may not be authentic.

Yes, I am, I have no idea how to prove it to you, though.

yevaud":wntstfrt said:
Let's check...

What's a Shlaktka?

Ever eaten Kooldoonies?

What the... I am not a jew, I am a pole!

J

jim48

PiotrSatan":1tsv6yir said:
Kerberos":1tsv6yir said:

yevaud":1tsv6yir said:
Let's check...

What's a Shlaktka?

Ever eaten Kooldoonies?

You're an idiot, Piotr. :D

Y

yevaud

PiotrSatan":1espxozr said:
Kerberos":1espxozr said:

yevaud":1espxozr said:
Let's check...

What's a Shlaktka?

Ever eaten Kooldoonies?

Now one wonders just where in the living hell you got THAT comment from what I posted.

1) Yakshe Mash is "hello" in Polish (the response is Dobje). 2) "Shlakta" is country nobility. I should know, as my Grandfather was one such (and a 1905 graduate of the St. Petersburg Military Academy). 3) A "Kooldoonie" is simply Polish Ravioli, served with little cubed pieces of fried salt-pork.

And no, Piotr, we are not Jewish. So where did you get that, I wonder?

P

PiotrSatan

yevaud":2wlt75hu said:
PiotrSatan":2wlt75hu said:
Kerberos":2wlt75hu said:

yevaud":2wlt75hu said:
Let's check...

What's a Shlaktka?

Ever eaten Kooldoonies?

Now one wonders just where in the living hell you got THAT comment from what I posted.

1) Yakshe Mash is "hello" in Polish (the response is Dobje). 2) "Shlakta" is country nobility. I should know, as my Grandfather was one such (and a 1905 graduate of the St. Petersburg Military Academy). 3) A "Kooldoonie" is simply Polish Ravioli, served with little cubed pieces of fried salt-pork.

And no, Piotr, we are not Jewish. So where did you get that, I wonder?

Ahhhh... You know when I read all these transliterations I thought it's jewish because that is the kind of way they sound, you know. Sorry for that, it really looked like yiddish to me. its not yakshe mash its "Jak się masz", and its not shlakta, its "Szlachta". I didnt know about Kooldoonie though. Mmmm, you should learn how to swear, I believe that polish is one of the kind language, that allows you to express all your feelings with proper swear words, heheheh :p. Well, it truely is! I suspect that on average 80% of words used day-to-day by a normal pole are swear words. Should I give you some words which are good to know?

M

MeteorWayne

I'm beginning to think it's time to just lock this thread since it is off the tracks into a very deep ravine.

Y

yevaud

No, not required. I tend to believe him, so done deal, controversy over. ;) Pray continue with the OP.

Btw, Piotr, I DO know several Polish swear words. :)

(Otherwise, I was transliterating phonetically, hence the "misspellings")

T

Titorian2044

Since my story seems pretty fantastic to your view, you think I do this to earn some credit( yes, in the future there are no dollars or euros), but I ain't. I have enought wealth in my time, so no need for financial improvement. Just telling you how your future will be, without revealing "changeable" details. Now I don't have enough time, but in a few days I'll be off, so I'll give you more interesting facts to think about.

"If you don't like the cake, what is the point of getting one!!"

P

PiotrSatan

Titorian2044":9jell19o said:
Since my story seems pretty fantastic to your view, you think I do this to earn some credit( yes, in the future there are no dollars or euros), but I ain't. I have enought wealth in my time, so no need for financial improvement. Just telling you how your future will be, without revealing "changeable" details. Now I don't have enough time, but in a few days I'll be off, so I'll give you more interesting facts to think about.

"If you don't like the cake, what is the point of getting one!!"

We certainly don't think you earn anything. As I said, answer those questions, nothing will ever happen, at least for now. And we dont know the taste of cake yet so as of now, you left us with unanswered questions and if time machine, the one you would really posses, CIA, FBI and military with NBC suits would visit you as soon as you posted that. It means you don't posses a time machine or have a proof of being from future. I asked you for simple things, such as photos of our accomplishment on Mars, then again, you have failed. Care to explain who you ARE?

C

clint_dreamer

I love this thread. Great read. Lets not chase our new friend away here if he only has a certain amount of time.

And stop being so confrontational PiotrSatan. Take it down a half a notch dude.

V

vladdrac

PLEASE Don't close the thread. With intellects like this, properly trained and disciplined, we'd easily be to Mars, in 2023. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts