You went to Mars in 2023

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vladdrac

Yes well, this materialist culture is spreading like some lethal to the spirit, virus, from every 'great commercial center' on the planet.... You were caught by a hello :lol: When you did not admit to the rather fantastic pollution in many of the most inhabited regions of the USSR., I became suspicious. Not bad tho. From now on I want you to tell me if you notice any pollution of my ancestors spirit within me, by Western thought.

T

Titorian2044

Hi all. I am back.

Today, United States have secret Trade Agreement with Lizarans. They give them oil for Lizarans' technology used 1000 years ago. That is one of the reason why United States attacked and conquered Iraq from 2003 on. The Lizarans get oil back (it is a delicacy drink where they are).

The Milaks earth won't meet until you can get to Andromeda (Andromeda is a trading post for different races). The milaks are blue with long skinny legs and are about 9 foot. They are a bit paranoid of new races. They look like us in most ways except the parts I just mentioned. (I know, seems like movie "Avatar", but the blue skin is only what they have in common with Navi).

The Zkanam are normally pacifist but if you provoke them they will attack you. They have a high tolerance of cold (Their home planet is normally -10 degrees) and hate warm weather. They know about Earth for a long time and have been sending their androids down to study us (the "greys" are the androids).

One correction, it is not "francium", the lunarium is an element in FTL fusion technology. Lunarium was found deep beneath the moon's crust which is ideal because that is how it is most violent when it is under those conditions.

S

Shpaget

So... what year are you coming from, and when are we going to see some pictures of it?

B

BurgerB75

Sounds like drugs in the future are reeeaaallllyyy good...

So, if they are lizards, why didn't they go back to ~65 million years ago and stop the disaster that killed the dinosaurs? Seems like they would have more fun with them than a bunch of squishy, pink mammels.

S

StarRider1701

Titorian2044":1rd7anvp said:
Hi all. I am back.

Good. Unlike the others I'm not asking for lotto numbers or any near future info that could cause problems in this time. I only have one question. Since we seem to be the only intelligent race in this Galaxy (according to your previous posts, unless I misread) please tell me how many Solar Systems in our Galaxy have Humans colonized in your time?

Commentary: Oil seems an unusual thing to trade. Oil is a naturally occuring mineral resource that would be found on any planet sufficiently similar to Earth that contains life, especially plant life. One would think that Oil could be found on many planets without sentient life within any given Galaxy. Why come all the way here from another Galaxy just to trade for something that should be easily obtainable close to home? It doesn't make sense.

Hmm, then again people go all the way to France for wine even though they might have a vinyard next door. Wonder if they drink their oil with or without sulphur...?

N

nimbus

This conversation would be so much more fun face to face. Instead of a twelve year old using the net's anonymity to troll so many people into such a waste of time. It's not even a funny or original troll routine.

S

Shpaget

nimbus":1m8xy649 said:
This conversation would be so much more fun face to face. Instead of a twelve year old using the net's anonymity to troll so many people into such a waste of time. It's not even a funny or original troll routine.

At least it's convincing :lol:

T

Titorian2044

Hi.

There was probably some kind of misunderstanding. The most planets in the galaxy are inhabitable, but there are many that support life. There are other species in this Galaxy, but most of them are primitive and don't yet have space travel capability in my time. On one planet you will discover primitive humans. American government will admit that there are aliens around 2070. You won't believe this, but there are planets where trees are muscles, not wood. There are only 3 species that have space travel as fast or faster than us within 1 week's travelling distance. With most we have trade agreements.

In about 30 years you discover an animal in the (like one of those cats with no fur but twice as big) amazonian rainforest and you will find out that it is over 300 years old. You bring it back to study and it dies within 6 months. You study it some more and you find out that it has a gene for slowing down the aging process. It is another 40 years before you can safely replicate this gene and it is a great success. The gene slows down the aging process by 2 thirds. So when your 100 you still look 33.

Global warming happens in 90 years and it covers parts of britain and europe in a miny ice age for a couple of years until NASA are able to reverse the effects with a machine kind of like a terraforming device. We have also terraformed Mars and Moon and there are people living there. The Venus became a farming planet, we used a method to change atmosphere which is in some form already discussed on this forum.

Well, issue about oil is very delicate thing. Lizarans like oil very much, and for some reason they don't have it on their planet. We found out that very special conditions are needed for natural creation of oil, so it can be harldy found anywhere else in the universe. Same thing was with lunarium. We had to dig very deep in the Moon's crust to find it, but it changed our lives forever.

Hovocars, some sort of flying cars, do exist but it is illegal to go over 50 metres in the air with it and hardly anyone uses transport anymore because of the matter transporter. Matter transporter is a special device that can teleport you anywhere in the Earth or the Moon, but not further.

Some negative thing about the future, before cured, AIDS will mutate and you could be exposed to it if someone sneezed. CJD and cancer are cured.

S

Shpaget

Still no photos? :cry:

Titorian2044":1vhhlgfl said:
CJD and cancer are cured.
Which cancer is that?

How exactly is CJD cured? (that's Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, right?)

C

clint_dreamer

Titorian2044":2xtvmhjl said:
Hi.

There was probably some kind of misunderstanding. The most planets in the galaxy are inhabitable, but there are many that support life. There are other species in this Galaxy, but most of them are primitive and don't yet have space travel capability in my time. On one planet you will discover primitive humans. American government will admit that there are aliens around 2070. You won't believe this, but there are planets where trees are muscles, not wood. There are only 3 species that have space travel as fast or faster than us within 1 week's travelling distance. With most we have trade agreements.

In about 30 years you discover an animal in the (like one of those cats with no fur but twice as big) amazonian rainforest and you will find out that it is over 300 years old. You bring it back to study and it dies within 6 months. You study it some more and you find out that it has a gene for slowing down the aging process. It is another 40 years before you can safely replicate this gene and it is a great success. The gene slows down the aging process by 2 thirds. So when your 100 you still look 33.

Global warming happens in 90 years and it covers parts of britain and europe in a miny ice age for a couple of years until NASA are able to reverse the effects with a machine kind of like a terraforming device. We have also terraformed Mars and Moon and there are people living there. The Venus became a farming planet, we used a method to change atmosphere which is in some form already discussed on this forum.

Well, issue about oil is very delicate thing. Lizarans like oil very much, and for some reason they don't have it on their planet. We found out that very special conditions are needed for natural creation of oil, so it can be harldy found anywhere else in the universe. Same thing was with lunarium. We had to dig very deep in the Moon's crust to find it, but it changed our lives forever.

Hovocars, some sort of flying cars, do exist but it is illegal to go over 50 metres in the air with it and hardly anyone uses transport anymore because of the matter transporter. Matter transporter is a special device that can teleport you anywhere in the Earth or the Moon, but not further.

Some negative thing about the future, before cured, AIDS will mutate and you could be exposed to it if someone sneezed. CJD and cancer are cured.

Cool. Thanks for the info. Can you tell us what happens with astroid Apophis when it passes by Earth again in 2029? I'm dying to know

S

StarRider1701

clint_dreamer":iu8tl6sr said:
Cool. Thanks for the info. Can you tell us what happens with astroid Apophis when it passes by Earth again in 2029? I'm dying to know

Obviously it slams into the Earth and wipes out all life. Duhhh :roll:

D

DatSpaceMan

Can you please tell me where your time machine is located? I'd like to take a trip into the future...

S

Shpaget

How come your time police or whatever hasn't caught yet? This surely can't be legal.

DatSpaceMan":2j03th2d said:
Can you please tell me where your time machine is located? I'd like to take a trip into the future...

It's not where, it is when :D

T

Titorian2044

Now, some harsh things to announce.

These days you are isolated from galactic community for a few reasons. First, you don't have space travel capability. Second, aliens don't give their advance technology for free to primitive species. Third, and probably most important, is not your technology but your behavior and social structure. Lizarans, for example, can't stand how you treat each other in many ways of economic and social aspect of life. Thirany of wealth and powerful people using debt slavery over the poor ones is totally unthinkable and unacceptable for them.

Now don't get me wrong. In the future, there are rich people and there are poor people, but the difference is we are a lot more helpful and cheerful to each other, definetly not like you guys. Wealthy people contribute lot more to social and financial means for entire society. Since Africa is still not so developed in my time, we share our food with them. You will need to work on your emphaty and altruism skills.

There is no discrimination or anthagonism between humans, however there is some sort of first one to aliens by significant minority. I mentioned that we don't like Skaarans, but they are one to blaim. When we sent them food and other supplies to help them, they killed whole ship squad and destroyed everything. Even killed my father in one of the battles, so we are a war with them for a very long time.

T

Titorian2044

Well MeteorWayne, it is up to you, but I think people should now what will happen in their future.

Regards, Titorian2044.

N

nimbus

Is there any market for nuts in the future? Maybe some of our antique handmade basket cases could fetch a good price in some currency.. Like bananas?

B

Balthazar579

Alright, see you yesterday!

Seriously. I can believe being on Mars in 2023(not impossible if we hand the space program over to the military), but you traveled back here to hound a random forum with cryptic messages that are absolutely useless? If the future is that boring, I quit.

P

PiotrSatan

Okay, now, you officially give me brain cancer, because I cannot even say where I should correct you first. AIDS is syndrome, you *idiot*, HIV is the virus. HIV CAN mutate, AIDS CANNOT, because HIV=virus AIDS = syndrome, get it? HIV=virus, AIDS = syndrome, should I write some more times, so you will finally get it? Lunarium? Lunarium... Yes that's interesting, lunarium, great, good job, think of more creative names, eh? Oil is nothing hard to synthetize too, you... uh I lack names for your great intelligence and knowledge, let's just say that you are master of science. Did I say science? I ment master of dellusion and destruction of science. 90 years is not much you ...(insert f. word here), it is not enough to even make it 30% of design for a terraforming *device*. Ice age? Pfff, ice age, right. It's ice age every winter here in poland, cold as hell, go deal with that first, should you? NASA would also not even hear of such technology. They deal with space, not terra(earth)forming, these are civil projects, and it is highly unlikely that government will take them over anytime soon. So far, the only thing you said that is even BELIEVABLE is that we will land on mars 2023, yeah we could, that is possible. I swear, if you will post something like that once again, I'll do everything to get you banned. I am not trying to be an a**hole, you are just being one. Admit you lied, at least say that you were writing a book or smth and you wanted peoples' reaction or something. Just stop it. It is really annoying us all, go pick a crowd of 12 year olds if you want someone to believe you. Everybody rejected you now. Good bye.

S

SteveCNC

You know PiotrSatan , your probably the last person on these forums to have any kind of ability to convince MW or any other mod of banning someone who's just having a little fun . Even though this is currently in The Unexplained I have a feeling it will be moved very shortly to Science Fiction . Just take it for what it's worth to you and move on , not worth popping a vein over :shock:

S

StarRider1701

Titorian2044":3ka30clm said:
Thirany of wealth and powerful people using debt slavery over the poor ones is totally unthinkable and unacceptable for them.

Now don't get me wrong. In the future, there are rich people and there are poor people, but the difference is we are a lot more helpful and cheerful to each other, definetly not like you guys. Wealthy people contribute lot more to social and financial means for entire society. Since Africa is still not so developed in my time, we share our food with them. You will need to work on your emphaty and altruism skills.

You apparently don't pay much attention. The USA especially gives humanitarian aid to damn near everyone! We send shiploads, planeloads and trainloads of food, medicine and other stuff all over the world to as many people who need it as we can. Actually, my pet peeve is that we don't give such help to our own citizens that need it!

Titorian2044":3ka30clm said:
There is no discrimination or anthagonism between humans, however there is some sort of first one to aliens by significant minority.
[/quote]
You will have to explain this sentence, expecially the latter half to me because it makes no sense at all. "...some sort of first one to aliens..." Whatever the heck that means! Explain, please.

BTW, PiotrSatan, you really do need to get a grip, or a life, or a sense of humor or something! The rest of us are having a nice conversation with this person. Perhaps you should stop reading this thread if it bothers you that much.

Oh and MW, stop being such a nit pickey Mod. The Unexplained is the right place for this thread because he is a self-admittted time traveler. So of course some of his recollections of things that haven't yet happened to us is going to sound to us like Science Fiction. To him they are Ancient History. From a scientific standpoint, how do you explain that again???

T

Titorian2044

Hi.

Look PiotrSatan, I don't understand why you are so offensive. Do you think that humans will still be developed this way in hundreds of years? Don't underestimate human spirit and capability.

StarRider1701, I was trying to say that there is discrimination on aliens done by significant minority of humans. Since they look different, there are many jokes about them. Here is some joke from my time you probably won't understand.

Q: How to annoy a Skaaran?
A: Say pussycat and run.

In 2029 nothing happens, except close flyby of Aphosis near Earth and media coverage about the end of the world that won't come.

I know the egyptians never built the pyramids. According to the Lizarans a much older race built them who have since died of a mysterious plague that wipedout everyone on their planet. The pyramids are essentially weapons that destroy incoming asteroids or deflect them away from earth but they only deflect or destroy meteors that could destroy the world.

N

nimbus

Predict something verifiable or admit nothing you say has any more credibility than a ouija board.

C

CommonMan

Do we have a (Flat Out Lie), thread so we will not have to wonder if it's true, or a lie, or the poster is really a certified nut case. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts