A satellite's very tiny camera took a very blurry picture of Earth — and it's perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
ESA's TRISAT-R satellite has a camera that's only about the size of a coin, yet it managed to capture a view of our entire world.

A satellite's very tiny camera took a very blurry picture of Earth — and it's perfect : Read more
With all due respect, I find absolutely no joy in looking at a "blurry" picture of the planet on which we live. Please, all I ask is something just short of "professional". How about impressing me with a sharp and clear picture of my planet? Surely with all of the expensive junk currently orbiting Earth, someone can figure out how to point a decent camera towards Earth. Have them call me, I'll give them my iPhone. Or is our planet already so darn bad to look at that "blurry" pictures are easier to digest? I really think not. With everything from customer service to education becoming sub-standard (or as I call it, below average), it's time to get back to putting pride back into one's work. Impress me! By the way, how many professional pictures of Earth are there? Be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.