ALLIMS- New space interest revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allims

ALLIMS<br />Active Lifestyle to Learn and Inspire the Mind about Space<br /><br /><br />The Future for ALLIMS is this, to spark the interest of space into everyone so that we may move forward as a planet and civilization. People very rarely give the universe the thought and attention it deserves. That beautiful blue we see in our sky really diverts our attention to the clear black darkness that really lies beyond. It’s almost like a security blanket, keeping us from thinking beyond our own tiny world.<br /><br />Now let’s look beyond our world. Let’s get behind our space programs. This website will let you know all the latest on what’s new in space. The videos section has some great material to get your mind thinking outward. But if you’re wondering, how do I get involved? Well join our forums, come in and talk, learn, discuss all that’s going on in the world above you.<br /><br />www.allims.org<br /><br />Thanks, come check us out! I can't wait to get to know everyone!<br /><br />-Michael

A

allims

I promise im not adding this just to add it. This is my website and I've worked pretty hard on it. Give it a shot.

H

h2ouniverse

Saw it. Congratulations for your enthusiasm. Many miss this internal flame.<br />Don't despair. Not many people on line at that time. Europe is going to bed. And our US firends are still working or having dinner.<br /><br />Regards.

A

allims

very true, thanks for your support.<br /><br />There is supposed to be some meteor shower action tonight here in the northern hemisphere. To bad it's so overcast, I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow night though!

A

allims

Im going out now to check out the meteor shower now! I might be able to pull off a video if i can find a real dark spot.<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts