Americans are not on Mars, never went to the moon too

Page 21 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leovinus

I didn't want to go there. I'm not sure English is his first language. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

frodo1008

Leo: If you really don't want me to go over to Free Space and gather up all of the ultra conservatives and have them come over to what is obviouly insulting to the US, then please put a cap on this insane thread. Isn't it obvious by now that NOBODY is going to talk sense to this Bigbrain person! So this thread is steadily going to degenerate into further chaos. Or perhaps I should help it along a little.....

R

rubicondsrv

This is not bigbrain's worst and most offensive thread. <br />His other thread is worse but any help knocking som sense into him is apreciated. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

J

JonClarke

Frodo, I suggest you are being ultra sensitive (and it is not a good idea to threaten a mod). I don't see this as anti-American at all as it is equally insulting to every nation who has sent probes to the moon, planets, or even into space.<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">Also telfrow agrees.</font><br /><br />Really? I agree? With you?<br /><br />No, not at all. Not even close. You might like to think so, but you've missed the slams and sarcasm directed at you to this point anyway.<br /><br />But, again, this tactic is one we've seen before, and simply strengthens the case that you are a SDC poster having what they believe is "fun" at our expense. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

bigbrain to Leo: <font color="yellow">You like to crack jokes. </font><br /><br />Why not? You've been doing it for fifty two pages...<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">I didn't want to go there. I'm not sure English is his first language. </font><br /><br />Oh, I think it is...he can form perfect English sentences when he wants to...or he forgets.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

bigbrain:<br /><br />See if this helps clear things up for you...<br /><br />http://kids.msfc.nasa.gov/<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

L

Leovinus

Closing the thread because it has grown too large and is going nowhere.<br /><br />If you want to continue this discussion, open a second thread. I, however, will not participate. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts