Dark Matter and dark energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fr33dom

I got to thinking today about dark matter. Could dark matter be super large atoms that have expanded for so long and become so large that we cant identify thier existence because its structure is too big and too far apart, similiar to what would happen to our universe far in the future, after it expanded so large that our atoms were the size of solar systems? Maybe there was much matter that existed before the Big Bang (Previous Big Bang-s?) which we cant detect because the scale difference is so vast. I doubt we could measure the field strength of an electron over an area the size of Ohio, if matter from a previous Big Bang even did exist. If the number of atoms from previous big bang events hasnt changed, only the scale, we may not be able to know if the atoms from previous big bangs exist right along side us or not. Trillions X ?exp. of atoms, superlarge, drawn together by gravity but otherwise not measureable. Superlarge atoms would also roll right through a galactic collision and give the same gravity signature as the dark matter did on the photos recently. <br /><br />The second implication of this might explain dark energy as well. It may be that a number of big bangs have happened which has created an area outside what we view as the leading edge of our expanding universe. This area may include a higher concentration of matter so much that the effects act like dark energy to us. Could old universes be so criticical to making new ones?

C

chembuff1982

It is totally plausible that there was more than one big bang in this universe. Although this is sort of off topic. The universe in all theory would recycle itself. We are living in our big bag universe, but who says that this hasn't happened before our universe even existed. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> You may be a genius, but google knows more than you! </div>

C

chembuff1982

Really, didn't read it, I don't even know who he is. Is his theory similar, because if it is, it's pretty much common sense to me anyways. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> You may be a genius, but google knows more than you! </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts