Dark Matter not unlike the Dark Ages

May 31, 2023
Visit site
Not wishing to trivialise anything here, but could Dark Matter not be dissimilar to the Dark Ages
when protons, neutrons and electrons were just free and not bound to form atoms, where photons just got scattered by electrons and there was no visible light. Or is it that because they weren't bound it did not constitute as matter?

Nov 29, 2022
Visit site
That would surmise that the Big Bang was a thing. I think not as you need energy for a bang! I believe that the creation of the glue for the universe or aether field would need to be created first. Our missing antimatter would be in another dimensio.
Whom ever decided dark matter was a particle or molecule did they not connect the known to previously researched subject matter with similar properties.
Terrestrial gamma rays, energy fields in or above gamma, hydrogen production, antihelium in our Van Allen belt protecting us from the sun and what lives in our plasma tubes surrounding the planet and more. My past twenty years of research have been devoted to atmospheric sprite production and all those topics I just mentioned.
The discovery of wild or stray self contained Antihydrogen fusion has led to the underlying technology of quantum physics, hydrogen and electromagnetic radiation that builds our universe of consciousness and matter. This energy rediscovery is directly related to our aquifer systems, electromagnetic field lines and ground to sky lightning points. The ancient Egyptians trapped it in the pyramids (double ringed disc or winged disc of ancient Egypt) and utilized it as the basis of their society until the pyramids were shutdown 1500 BC. when the Santorini volcano erupted sending a powerful tsunami down the Nile River moving it six miles away and removing energetics from the aquifer system under the Giza pyramid complex.
The Antihydrogen fusion can be seen dropping from our invisible plasma tubes on NASA research video creating Sprites along with Stanford university intensive research project and energy measurements.

Latest posts