Dimention of the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon04

I assume you mean 4 <b>physical</b> dimensions plus time?<br /><br /><b>Our</b> Universe can only contain 3 physical dimensions plus time as a 4th dimension from <b>our perspective</b><br /><br />That's not to say that there aren't other dimensions "inside" or "outside" of the ones in which we exist.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"2012.. Year of the Dragon!! Get on the Dragon Wagon!".</em> </div>

W

weeman

From what we can see, the Universe exists in three spacial dimensions, and a 4th dimension of time. <br /><br />Like Dragon said, there could be many more dimensions that we can't perceive, or that haven't been discovered. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">Techies: We do it in the dark. </font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>"Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.</strong><strong>" -Albert Einstein </strong></font></p> </div>

S

science_man

Yes I assume that I mean 4 physical dimension. <br /><br />Does anyone know of a theory that tells what dimension the universe might be? btw take a look at the link I gave for clarity.

B

Boris_Badenov

I looked at the link & found it incomprehensible. <br /> Are you thinking of String Theory? <br /><br /><font color="yellow"> String theory is thought to include some 10, 11, or 26 dimensions </font>/safety_wrapper> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

E

enigma10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts