From a drop of water....

Page 11 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Since it deals in issues here as well:

Regarding post #4 in thread "Spontaneous REALTIME" but not 'Loki' the second season finale which I watched standalone skipping over the whole series to see what COLGeek was talking about in post #7 of the same thread.

There are infinities of universes in that which does not exist, relatively speaking that is. That season finale of the Marvel series 'Loki' gets nonlocality, which is to say infinite, infinitesimal, infinity, infinities, all wrong. And, of course, there is no such thing as dividing by zero, but there is zeroing in canceling to zero two or more nonlocals, two or more infinities, springing the relative finite local. Who said the nonlocal, the infinities, cease to exist in being cancelled to spring the relative finite local?

Infinity is fulfillment of potential already concurrently existing, always and forever co-existing, with any relative finite having infinite potential! It isn't ever local, and it definitely isn't finite! Thus, there are infinities of universes (horizons of universe) in that which does not exist, relatively (observably) speaking that is!

How many spontaneous decision points will you have every second in your life when you might have taken any number of different paths (and took every possible different path never knowing you took more than just one)? How many deaths awaited you along every one of those paths? How many situations avoided? How many opportunities missed (that were never missed by the you that took some other path)? How many of those deaths did you awaken from as sleep and/or dreams simply awakened from?

Do you know what "infinity of the mind" is and means?!

The Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe, and its spontaneous REALTIME Planck Big Bang (collapsed cosmological constant (/\)) Horizon, loses nothing and never has it, everything that is, less than fully covered.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2023
Visit site
Sir. You sound well versed on quantum mechanics. There is an ancient thermal mirror at kern kliff quarry. Probably the Greek Eros. Square backwards is Erauos.

As for the inference of the Atlantic and Niagara. sherlock must have been a mystic! Using additive and subtractive colours we can infer the asteroid belt. This is fundamental. Red,yellow=solar. Cyan,green=lunar. Magenta,blue=asteroid belt

Sir. You sound well versed on quantum mechanics. There is an ancient thermal mirror at kern kliff quarry. Probably the Greek Eros. Square backwards is Erauos.

As for the inference of the Atlantic and Niagara. sherlock must have been a mystic! Using additive and subtractive colours we can infer the asteroid belt. This is fundamental. Red,yellow=solar. Cyan,green=lunar. Magenta,blue=asteroid belt
Not sure what you mean by what you are saying. But I will add to what I've tried to impart:

Being seventy years a student of history I thoroughly understand what Will Durant (the chronicler of Civilization, particularly Western Civilization) was trying to say when he said that history always repeats in its large aspect though rarely, if ever, in fine detail. He was actually talking human obedience, in mass large, to natural laws . . . to physics . . . in the big picture of things. The reality of time reversal to frontiers, or a going back to the future, going forward to the past.

Schrodinger's cat in the box doesn't have to be dead or alive, absolutely. In one verse it can be alive, and in another verse, dead. Rather than one verse and two possibilities, there can two paralleling verses and two probabilities both of which are true. Two pasts. Two futures. I've long dealt in reading more than one past, legendary and other, to human histories. If it doesn't obey the constants of natural laws, physics, repeating time reversal, said cause and effect [ain't really so]!

Histories, past and future histories, both directions from spontaneous REALTIME in fact varying (varying both branches and roots), aren't so much quantum mechanics as the science of Complexity and the theory of Chaos. Weeellll! Maybe they are so much discreet quanta quantum physics after all.

Last edited:
Tangentially, no star or galaxy in the universe(s) is as straight away as observation, as astronomy, tells us it is. The biggest picture of them all, which happens -- at once -- to be the smallest picture of them all, may be the right picture but nothing within it is the right picture!

I've read the old saw that nothing exists until it is observed to exist. I'm just beginning to understand why some would say it and believe it . . . because I never will. But then I'm one of those few who see, think, and deal in both relativity (reducing to only the finite local relative) and multi-dimensional (multiverse) quanta dynamic physics (regarding both the non-immediate non-relative microcosmic and non-immediate non-relative macrocosmic models always modeling each other to perfection) at the same time.

The hardest part to get across to people is multi-pathing existing all at once in spontaneous REALTIME and really taking just one path, while really taking them all, at once. That path which exists locally relative, and those which don't and can't exist locally relative. Literally exist. And literally don't exist, unless as something that can be and will be more than one thing in space at the same time (whatever). Thus, parallel universes of the multiverse never to meet . . . never to cross paths . . . except maybe when dealing in "infinity of the mind.".

The above is a different set, different kind, of paralleling horizon universe infinities. As I said, hard to get across to people, though some imaginative book writers, movie makers, and others (unspecified), try.

Last edited:
"Infinity of the Mind", by the way, as I see it, is your independent piece of a universal mind no matter how dumb or not-so-dumb you believe some independent part . . . and/or the universal mind. And this Complexity and Chaos is of a main defining piece with the seventh fundamental force of seven fundamental forces, the apex point of the pyramiding forces, the Life Force.

1.) Gravitational (Antigravitational) Force || Electro (Magnetic) Force || Strong Force || Weak Force.
2.) Electro-Weak Force || Gravitational (Antigravitational) Strong Binding Force.
3.) Life Force (Fractal Zooms |>| Unity (local-relative finite '1') || Division or Null Unity (nonlocal-nonrelative infinite '0') |>| . . . Cosmic All-inclusive of 0-point (spontaneous REALTIME (t=0))).

Last edited:
If there are black holes observed why are there not white holes observed? Do they, as causes, have to be observable, or might we be observing their effects, or its effect, already in the "dark energy" of universes . . . providing such antigravitational waves exist . . . or such an antigravitational wave exists.

Considering the massiveness that black holes can attain, white holes . . . as being what they, or it, may be (expansive) . . . may make black holes seem (contractively) small and compacted, far more discreet -- or maybe far less discreet instead of far more, by comparison.

In each case, each particle is throwing "fast balls" either directly away from each other (in the case of attraction) or directly at each other in the case of repulsion. I found a source says the ratio is 10^40. I also found one says 10^39.
If gravity uses baseballs, charge is using balls weighing a million solar masses.

In each case, each particle is throwing "fast balls" either directly away from each other (in the case of attraction) or directly at each other in the case of repulsion. I found a source says the ratio is 10^40. I also found one says 10^39.
If gravity uses baseballs, charge is using balls weighing a million solar masses.
I get you, Bill! But, Bill, the "charge", as "charge," never folds in or unfolds out. Whether the Earth's charge, Sol's charge, or the Milky Way's charge, whatever, it is a square matrix, an eigenvector, fractal zooming.

Last edited:
Hmmm!

I wonder:

I take a 3-d 'Menger Sponge' for example, or even a 2-d Sierpinski Carpet will do. I hole it regarding its mass, its discreet quantum of discreet quanta, until, expanded, it is infinite in its surface space, its surface area, not zero in surface space, in surface area!

The volume mass of the discreet quanta holed out?!?! The current / concurrent spontaneous REALTIME [0-point] Horizon of the ('Klein bottle'-like) self-similar 'Mirroring' Planck / Big Bang Horizon event. Sheez, all told, the holes, the holing, the 0-point and 0-point(s)! Sheez, the mass, the massing! Sheez, the infinitely expanded, the infinitely expanding, surface area . . . whether 2-d (discreet quanta holed) Sierpinski Carpet ('Flatland' (and flatlands)) or 3-d (discreet quanta holed) Menger Sponge ('Sphere' (and spheres) . . . still surface / surfaces, just an indefinite lot of curvature to it / to them)!

There is so much of the infinite in the infinitesimal. There is so much of the infinitesimal in the infinite. In fact, no difference at all (zero ('0') difference) concerning the nonlocal, nonrelative, and non-finite.

Last edited:
Uh, oh, continued! Again, a Schrodinger type problem next level:

A spherical bubble of 'Menger Sponge' has been completely holed out of all its volume. Is it ever truly hallowed out?

Me thinks not! since it is then infinite in its surface, its surface area . . . its surface space! Again, its 3-d spherical sponge to 2-d flatland carpet surface.

Meanwhile the volume.... 0-d pointed . . . 1-d strung.

To a point of neutron star, much less the horizon line of a black hole (all there is really to a black hole is its superficial surface . . . its "event" horizon line), there is nothing to our star Sol, or to us for that matter -- including the Earth and Moon, except primordial gaseous shadows -- dusty, coarse grained ghost universe -- if even that much.

If you are thinking about dismissing the two posts above regarding macrocosmic surface and volume . . . surface versus volume, think about microcosmic atoms and subatomic particles. Think about the cosmic universality.

If you are thinking about dismissing the two posts above regarding macrocosmic surface and volume . . . surface versus volume, think about microcosmic atoms and subatomic particles. Think about the cosmic universality.
Left something of internal integrity and importance out:

".... Think about microcosmic atoms and subatomic waves / particles (waves versus particles). Think about the common cosmic universality."

Last edited:
"Brevity may be the soul of wit, but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr,

Repeating:

The Earth has a horizon line and constant approximate distance it keeps from a traveler. But according to a fixed observer that is not the traveler, the traveler not only approaches the horizon line but seems to disappear into it . . . to be swallowed up by it.

The speed of light is such a constant of horizon line of the universe. To a fixed observer the traveler between the observer and the horizon line closes in on the horizon line which is a barrier absolute to the fixed observer. But the traveler losing relativity to the observer (the observer, by the traveler, observed to be closing in on the horizon line of the speed of light) is not losing relativity to the horizon line that is traveling along with the traveler at a measurably comfortable (+/-) 300,000kps. It is the fixed observer that is observed to be speeding up and closing in on the speed of light and slowing down in SPACETIME and age clock into a SPACETIME past history relative to the traveler doing the observing.

There is a division occurring between unobservable spontaneous REALTIME and an observed, observable, coordinate relative SPACETIME. Coordinate relative SPACETIME is the loser (via flip photo-frame histories), not spontaneous REALTIME always on the frontier (being of a straighter line, flatter surface plane, piece tied to, tied in with, the frontier horizon(s) of the universe (which coordinate relative histories SPACETIME is not!)).

Last edited:
I've been reading a lot lately on yet another attempt at a Grand Unification Theory (GUT) of quantum and classical (essentially relativity) physics. As I've pointed out several times before, it won't get down below, which is to say closer than, a fundamental binary base2 plus one trojan third element: infinite '0' (null unity) and/or finite '1' (unity), the Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe, plus the trojan third element, the Planck Big Bang Black Hole (White Hole) / White Hole (Black Hole) collapsed cosmological constant (/\) Horizon of all horizon universes.

'Null unity' (infinite '0'), aka 'division', aka 'independence', is half portion of the Cosmic All, the equal but other countless 'many worlds' (many universes / horizon universes) to 'unity' ('1'). It never, ever, relinquishes its half portion. It will even have its open system, tear it, rip it, whatever, where and when necessary, out of the closed systemic GUT of unity (the gut(s) of unity). "What singular cell, what singular unity, cannot or will not divide outwardly into many will divide -- will already have divided and be dividing -- inwardly into independent unities (plural)!"

It is almost comical the attempt to unite gravity (General Relativity) with the microcosmic, and macrocosmic, too, discreet quanta of quantum physics. The physic and physics of discreet quanta (both microcosmic and macrocosmic) of quantum physics are the very nature of 'antigravity' (gravity (antigravity) / antigravity (gravity)). "What singular cell, what singular unity, cannot or will not divide outwardly into many will divide -- will already have divided and be dividing -- inwardly into independent unities (plural)!" Gravity is one of two -- or is it three? -- very epitomes of a split personality (a fundamental binary base2) that will always go anti-GUT. Never forget, though, that the other half portion on the other side of the "revolutionary divide" is 'unity'.
------------------------------------

The above, all together and all told, is my own Grand Unified Theory (and anti-GUT, too) . . . Schrodinger-like:

"God does not play dice with the universe!" -- Albert Einstein.
"Yes, God does play dice with the universe! But they're loaded!" Stephen Hawking.

The fulfillment of a local, finite, relative "infinite potential" is a concurrently co-existing nonlocal, nonfinite, nonrelative infinite fulfillment. The dii are loaded.

Last edited:
Gee! How disappointing it must be to some the realization that the total mass-energy volume of the universes will always be . . . will always equal . . . zero (0-POINT spontaneous REALTIME)! Thus, the total surface area, the total surface SPACE, of the universes will always be . . . will always equal . . . infinite (asymptotic FLATLAND infinite)!

Gee! How disappointing that forever "always" may be, must be, to some!
-----------------------------

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- A. Canon Doyle, Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet.

"Brevity may be the soul of wit, but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Last edited:
A strange and confusing problem for physicists, astrophysicists, cosmologists, philosophers, and so on, with universes is a phenomenon known as superposition, in which universes can simultaneously exist in multiple states at once . . . sometimes called -- sometimes known as -- multiverse universes for being so multi-dimensional and multifaceted.

Last edited:

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.

And light possibly cannot escape a black hole for one very simple reason: Possibly no light ever enters any black hole (light never passing the event horizon) in the first place.

Einstein's fourth dimension physic of three-dimensional geometry from 0-point horizon centers to 0-point rims of spheres / 0-point rims to 0-point centers of spheres, in Special Relativity is actually and physically intrinsically 'Quantum Physics' in the entirety of its entity. Indirectly, I've seen it before lots of times (pardon the pun) but did not connect the dots directly.

The discreet quanta of a "drop of water" balloons to a "Niagara" and/or an "Atlantic" of discreet quanta.

Having connected incompatible dots that supposedly cannot possibly be connected and/or physics unified, I'm going back to bed to try for some sleep not so restless and hopefully to realize more of what I just described.

Will they never learn!

It's not the speed of light you need to realize but the velocity, and the consequent positioning, of '0-kps' since the only absolute Horizon you keep relativity to (spontaneous REATIME) is the Planck Big Bang Horizon (spontaneous REALTIME). The speed of light is a constant, but relativities ('0' kilometers-per-second hyper-spatial and sub-spatial relativities) relativities are not! SPACETIME is a great many past-future histories (spacetimes, plural) in infinities of quantum physics' discreet quanta (non-FLATLAND surface universe volume mass-energies).

Think "fractal zooms universe structure" set and reset (re: spontaneous REALTIME) as object travelers lose tensorial relativity to the observer and the observer's subjective traveler falling away into frames of history (thus appearing to slow down in time), or oncoming from history in fewer and ever fewer frames of past-future histories (thus appearing to speed up in time) catching up to spontaneous REALTIME to shake hands with observers, in the tensorial light.

Once more: It's not the speed of light you need to realize but the velocity, the decelerations and accelerations, of '0-kps' since the only absolute Horizon you keep relativity to (spontaneous REALTIME) is the Planck Big Bang Horizon (spontaneous REALTIME). The speed of light reality is that the closed systemic expanding / contracting SPACETIME tensions of the speed of light cannot keep up with the open systemic spontaneous REALTIME frontier, but objectively current / concurrent realities (0-point '0-kps') do . . . universally.

Will they never learn!

Last edited:
Furthering #273:

Quantum entanglement, "at a distance" equals independently "objectively current / concurrent realities" at any distance! The open, or opening, system (nonlocal, nonfinite, nonrelative existing and/or relativity increasing in collapse of relativity) versus the closed, or closing, system (closing to any local, finite, relative discreet quanta (discreet universe)).

To sum up post #273:

Indeterminate '0' ((+/-) 300,000kps is a horizon constant . . . but '0' is infinitely indeterminate)!

It (infinitely indeterminate '0kps' . . . "velocity" and/or "position") also happens to be the arrival point in/of Einstein's "mind's eye trip to the speed of light." He traveled to 0-point, as also described a bit differently by Stephen Hawking as the "Grand Central Station" and GCS "clock" of the Universe (U) set!

It (infinitely indeterminate '0kps' . . . "velocity" and/or "position") also happens to be the 0-point collapsed cosmological constant of the Planck / Big Bang universal Horizon of all of an infinity of discreet quanta horizon universes (at once the Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe) . . . nonlocal, nonrelative, nonfinite, infinite '0' (null unity (discreet quanta)) || Endless beginning, endless frontier, spontaneous REALTIME P/BB Horizon 0 (collapsed cosmological constant (/\)) || local, relative, finite '1' (unity (quantum discreet)).

To be cont'd...

Last edited: