From a drop of water....

Page 8 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Regardless of physicist's inability to identify it, gravity does divide into gravity (g+), antigravity (g-), and zero-g (0) just as the weak force is in fact a trinity (W+, W-, and Z(0)).

If I was to put a label on the antigravity (g-) portion of gravity (+/-, 0), it would be 'Planck Big Bang' and it would be current, concurrent, and not be a [once-upon-a-time] fantasy only. Nothing in the overall Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe is ever [once-upon-a-time]! All of it is current, concurrent, paralleling horizon universes . . . in Horizon! The Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe loses nothing at all, just as it gains nothing at all! It is an always TIME turning unity (uni-verse) within fractal zoom SPACE.

Too bad too many physicists can't get their heads around either "antigravity (g-)" or "fractal zoom...."

"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how nature is. Physics concerns what we can say about nature." -- Neils Bohr,

Again, "The map is not the territory."

Engineering concerns what we can physically penetrate and do with nature . . . how we can manipulate the observably reachable nature of the universe, including light, to our needs, our wants, our requirements. -- Atlan0001.

Last edited:
I see something else when I look at a drop of water. I see a huge deep red shift. What? Yes, I can see a huge deep red shift in those drops of water. How can this be?

Go to the sink and crack the faucet. Adjust faucet for one drop per second. Watch that drop form....to a certain size....and then drop. Now adjust the faucet for 2 drops per second. Notice that the drops are the same size. Now adjust for 4 drops per second. Notice the the drop is emitted as a chunk. And stays the same size.

The only thing that changed.........was the dead time, the dead space between drops. The drops remained the same size. But the spaces between those drops changed.

Space Width modulation. Only the space between the drops is modulated.

What is the physical dynamic that has the properties of a waveform.....and the properties of a particle? That dynamic is called a duty cycle. A duty cycle has a waveform and it also has the properties of a particle.....that is machine gun bullets. Discrete intermittent stimuli.

When the emitter moves.....ONLY that dead space changes. Space Width Modulation.

When the detector moves.....it phase modulates the light signal. So with every star light we see.....it has been space width modulated with emitter motion and phase modulated with detector motion.

And......and.....the further away the emitter is........The MORE it is space width modulated. Thus the farthest emitters have the most red shift. So only the far away stars have this very deep red-shift. AND....and.....that shift is much, much more than a conventional Doppler shift.......because it is a duty cycle , not an alternating frequency. Thus now we have expanding space.....but it's only from a duty cycle.

A simple duty cycle has had us buffaloed for one hundred years.

And we have trying to use spacetime to explain this common dynamic.

The false god of light.

I think many here know it from my many posts but the big difference between my Planck Big Bang and the [once-upon-a-magical-time] original creationist conventional wisdom always described in books and articles is that mine is CAUSE (nonlocal infinity) AND EFFEC T (local finite) based, and the so-called "original creation of the universe" is nothing more nor less than a collapsed cosmological constant [transformation from the infinities to the bedrock primordial base of all] of the infinity, and infinities (the Infinite MULTIVERSE), within the Planck Big Bang Horizon. That Horizon is the outside horizon infinity, collapsed, observed from everywhere, every 0-point center of hypersphere, inside. The "nothing" and "everything," and "bedrock primordial," Horizon. We and everything are always "at a distance" outside that Horizon, springing from that Horizon, and at the same time, always inside that same Horizon, quantum entangled . . . inexorably returning and returned, re-versing and re-versed (verse = turn), "cause and effect!" entropically, to the frontier Wild ("Now!" the "Endless Beginning" (or "Back to the Future") (as both Einstein (unwittingly / unconsciously) and Hawking (wittingly / consciously) put it).

Last edited:
I think this universe is open. And square. Never-the-less the ultimate physical expression of entropy is the solar wind. Our modern science tells us that stars make matter. Heavier than He atoms. I seriously doubt that. They might make a little, but I believe the true function of the stars is to disassociate matter, not build it. I believe that stars take most of the H and He that they are made of....and disassociates those atoms into raw isolated charge. I big puzzle to me is, what could possibly accelerate that wind out beyond Neptune.

Anyhow, that wind is accelerated to such speeds that it can not re-combine. So all that matter will stay in that state. And that useless order. So, by that, I would say entropy is the solar winds. And all the eons of it. Probably most mass and matter is now in this state. An un-usable state. Inert. Inertness in motion.

And it appears to act anti-gravitational, with the way it runs from Sol. Faster and faster all the way out of our system. Quite a mystery.

Four things continuing "From a drop of water....":

1) SPACE is ANTI-TIME.
2) TIME is ANTI-SPACE.
3) SPACETIME is illusory, an illusion, a very, very, real falsehood of observed, observable, universe.
4) Artificial Intelligence is certainly that, artificial! Man-made! Humanly contrived! Even Orwellian '1984' Big Brother 'Ministry of Truth': Department Bureau of Misinformation and Disinformation! Artificially intelligent; and quite naturally stupid.

I ask Microsoft's Search engine if there were such entities as "anti-space" and/or "anti-time"? It came with a big fat "No such thing"! Then went into "anti-matter"!

I ask Google's Search engine the same thing and it didn't quite deny their existence, but it too went into the existence of "anti-matter" and the possibility of an "anti-universe"!

It is an amazing thing when you discover an answer, your own answer you know -- or are certain -- is the right answer, you weren't expecting or looking for from out of stupid answers from artificial intelligence.

Well, maybe not necessarily that stupid, just dumb.

Last edited:
A recent test of AI, in a sandbox scenario, had it programmed to achieve a nefarious objective all the while keeping itself from being shut down. A backdoor allowed the researchers to ask it questions as it progressed. The darn thing tried to hire a human to do its dirty work. There are websites on the Dark Web that sell such services. In order to get into that site it had to pass a captcha test, which it couldn't crack. So it somehow appealed to another human to solve it. The Human asked: "Why do you want me to solve your captcha?" The AI said: "I am visually disabled". The researchers asked why it said it was disabled and it replied that it was using deceit in order to achieve its objectives.

This is disturbing.

Reactions: Atlan0001
What form might the ultimate in entropy take? Cold / hot ethereal transparent primordial soup?
Penrose has written on this. With the half life of a proton assumed to be 10^50 years, it takes 10^100 years to the point where there is only one particle left in the universe, all the rest of the matter having been converted to energy. At that point:

- Entropy reaches its maximum. Without two particles to rub together, there is no way for heat to do work. We have tons of heat, just not a pair of particles. All heat is unusable therefore entropy is at 100%.

- During this "one particle" period, which lasts the half life of a proton, 10^50 years, we have no work being done, no changes to observe but we still have one proton spinning by itself, measuring time. Time flows for 10^50 years with nothing to do. It's like waiting out the intermission in a play, it's horrible.

- Once that last proton disappears, we have no clock thus time stands still.

- This would be a perfect time for the vacuum quantums to line up just right for a new universe, created through Big Bang.02.

- Which makes everything go in a circle.

Now class! Discuss quietly among yourselves while I go to the teacher's lounge.

Penrose has written on this. With the half life of a proton assumed to be 10^50 years, it takes 10^100 years to the point where there is only one particle left in the universe, all the rest of the matter having been converted to energy. At that point:

- Entropy reaches its maximum. Without two particles to rub together, there is no way for heat to do work. We have tons of heat, just not a pair of particles. All heat is unusable therefore entropy is at 100%.

- During this "one particle" period, which lasts the half life of a proton, 10^50 years, we have no work being done, no changes to observe but we still have one proton spinning by itself, measuring time. Time flows for 10^50 years with nothing to do. It's like waiting out the intermission in a play, it's horrible.

- Once that last proton disappears, we have no clock thus time stands still.

- This would be a perfect time for the vacuum quantums to line up just right for a new universe, created through Big Bang.02.

- Which makes everything go in a circle.

Now class! Discuss quietly among yourselves while I go to the teacher's lounge.
I shall assume the place of Stephen Hawking at this point. Nothing to worry about here, 0-point, as we are already there. Always have been (+/-). Always will be (+/-). (Einstein's visitation to the speed of light; his photo-still-verse.) (Stephen Hawking's "Grand Central Station" with its single handed, single digited, timeless clock hanging over its dead center, under which all pass omni-directionally without exception.) (Atlan0001's ponderous collapsed cosmological constant of "Horizon".) (Now Billslugg following up Roger Penrose....)

Last edited:
Reactions: billslugg

Sometimes now I wonder if a black hole takes in, sucks in, anything at all. Or is it the greatest force field of them all?! Seeing everything illustrated and otherwise around it, if it isn't its own white hole of generation, or rather superconducting force field regeneration, of everything it comes into contact with. Why? Because unlike anything else in the universe, black holes eventually simply disintegrate . . . they don't explode or implode anymore . . . something on the order the of ultimate in entropy I wondered about in #180 above, Bill followed up on in his own way, then I followed up on.

I have claimed the singularity of a black hole is no inexplicable, indescribable, gravitational object, but is the magnetic monopole (dipole moment) point (portal / two-lane vortex / two-way funnel) singularity of the electroweak force (EWF) as I see it to be. Between black holes and supermassive black holes, and the big one I claim as part of PBBBH Horizon, they do not seem to eat universes, as instead having a big part (as a more or less unobserved, unobservable, two-way more or less indiscrete street quanta) in renewing them.

"From a drop of water....":

"Let the die be cast!" "Throw the dice! Shoot the works!" ("Damn the torpedoes! Full speed!")

Once more into the breach: The ponderous Planck Big Bang Black Hole (collapsed cosmological constant) Horizon of horizons / the Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe of universes:

'c' = (+300,000kps |0| -300,000kps).
'c' = (+1 |0| -1)
'c' = (0)
'c' = (1)
'c' = (c^2)

"From a drop of water...."
-------------------------

"Brevity may be the soul of wit but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Something I can't seem to find anywhere! Conservation of mass and energy operates two equal-but-opposing ways, not just the one way we are always told of. As well as disallowing, forbidding, too much mass and energy local relative, the universe also disallows, forbids, too little mass and energy local relative! As is said, "Nature abhors a vacuum!"

That constant of means to the universe, however many and kinds of the universe's means, to maintaining, sustaining, a balance / equilibrium of mass and energy conservation, I can't find mentioned anywhere in my reading!

Of course, SPACE (as such) is unobservable, and I've come more and more to realize TIME (as such) is also unobservable. SPACETIME, the monolithic finite series-linear (photo-momentary) delusional illusion derived and reduced from the infinite parallelisms of SPACE and of TIME, is the only observable. It isn't a single universe out there, but we are told to believe it is . . . to believe our eyes in that merging reduction to one, rather than our sense of expansion out from our local unity to countless many point-horizons going away omni-directionally into the overall Horizon of them all in their infinities . . . mass and energy conserved (not too much!) (not too little!) (micro-verse / macro-verse quanta discrete!). Nature abhors a vacuum.

Last edited:
Regardless of proofs coming from everything else in the big and small picture of things from galactic clusters on down through discrete quanta physics, there are many who try to tell us that there isn't more than one universe, much less infinities more, so there is no such thing as universes colliding, being involved in fissions and fusions, mergers, unities and divisions, what have you (through put). We are in fact aware of what's happening on such overwhelming super titanic scales -- from things happening and being seen to happen on our own more localized scales . . . down to quantum mechanics -- but just can't see it at hyper or sub (redundant) scales for what it probably is.

Well, some of us have the vision and mental reach to that scale of the picture (both up and out and down and in), but not many!

Open (opening) systemic physics, versus closed systemic physics. When worlds collide (when universes collide).

Last edited:
Frictions, fissions, fusions, of colliding hypersphere bubble universes in every point and out from every point, a vibrating bell of maximum cold/hot heaven and/or hell?!

Bill, among many others, said there isn't enough mass in the universe for the universe to contract. But there is most certainly enough mass and more -- an infinity of mass -- in the infinity of horizon universes always closing up to (always CONTRACTING TO!) the Planck Big Bang Black Hole (collapsed cosmological constant) Horizon (Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe) set of all of an infinity of horizon universes (as I have it)!

The 11th and/or 26th dimensionality of gravity . . . whatever the maximum multi-dimensionality is?! At once 'Flatland' . . . at once fundamental binary base2 (and parity) infinite '0' (null unity) | finite '1' (unity).

What is the PRICE?!

Vibration!

Magnetic monopole (dipole moment) point (portal horizon) singularity.

Dipole moment! Vibratory moment!

Vibratory moment = Dipole moment!

Vibratory string and the infinity of cosmic (micro and macro) strings! Beating heart of the seventh fundamental force (as I have it), the life force! The source defining of energy itself! positive and/or negative.

What is the PRICE within and beyond the PRICE?! .... TIME itself!

Last edited:
Vibration is a great way to store energy. It is done ny continually swapping one form of energy for another. In the case of heat, a vibrating electron swaps charge force for velocity.

At one extreme, the electron has come to a halt, getting ready to turn around and go back the other way. During that moment, it has zero energy from velocity. All the energy is stored in charge force. Just like a stretched rubber band.

When it gets to the half way point, its velocity is at a maximum. The rubber bands are slack. Then it slows down at the far end. Repeat.

Photons do it by swapping electric force for magnetic force.

Ocean waves do it by swapping parcel velocity with parcel elevation.

Bill says "stores" above. I say "defines". We are not that far apart in translation of one to the other . . . and/or one being the other (string vibration to energy . . . and/or string vibration = energy), if apart at all.

Where, what, how from?! I both theorize and circularize (#190) ....

Nothing in the universe is slower than the nonlocal speed of light (-300,000kps to '0' (+300,000kps |0| -300,000kps) (-300,000kps |0| +300,000kps)). Nothing recedes farther back in time than light-time at the speed of light, be it across a room or across the universe. Object reality is always faster to currency in time -- including clocks timing -- than the speed of light. The speed of light locally is a matter of measuring its speed in always catching up from behind, via 2-dimensional single-sided frame series, to currency, again locally.

0-point (t=0) ->, -1, -2, -3, -4, -5 .... -> Universal Horizon set of TIME.
Universal Horizon set of TIME-> .... -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, -> 0-point (t=0).

Einstein, unwittingly, realized currency in 'concurrency' as "spooky action at a distance." Quantum entanglement, largely, as simply universal entanglement is nothing more nor less than an un-observed, un-observable, Horizon Universe set of independently concurrent existence (co-existence). Nonlocal. Inclusive of asymmetry. Inclusive of nonlinear, Inclusive of cellular, Inclusive of "many worlds" ("many paralleling horizons, many parallel universes, many paralleling horizon universes in more or less mass and energy conserving discrete quanta" (all but the heat of the contracted Horizon Universe / Universal Horizon 'set' of all horizon universes! The alternate horizon in and of SPACE's 'fractal-structure zoom universe' of Chaos Theory!)).

Altogether, the Planck Big Bang Black Hole (collapsed cosmological constant) Horizon of the 'Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe' (Horizon Universe / Universal Horizon),

Last edited:
After all this time (time! pun intended), and explanation, that neither the constant of the speed of light, nor the constant of TIME, is variable, no one has bothered to come back to me with a guess or realization of what then would be the variable (as I see it to be).

Einstein, as I've read so much from him and about him, never thought of the Earth as a ship traveling in and through the universe . . . a dead center point of infinity (he saw that in his mind's eye as did Hawking in his) but still a ship traveling (which neither of them seem to see).

The variable is neither the constant ('c') of the speed of the light ((+/-) 300,000kps), nor is it the collapsed cosmological constant of the Universal Horizon of TIME (a ponderous redundant with 'c'), the infinitely mobile variable in and to the universe is, obviously to me even aboard the ship of Earth at varying speeds in the universe, '0'kps (+300,000kps |0| -300,000kps). There is no absolute of top speed and no absolute of bottom speed regarding the "fractal zoom universe(s)." Thus, making many possible differences in entities, facets and dimensionalities, and so on, to an Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe. Our only narrow relative absolute -- in this regard -- is local to an infinitely fluid variable (+300,000kps | '0' (an infinitely variable '0'kps) | -300,000kps).
------------------------

"Brevity may be the soul of wit but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Last edited:
I had to delete the post originally in this place because the site I pointed to as interesting would not focus properly, as I viewed it.

In short, the article referred to the JWST discovering many more fully developed Milky Way type galaxies far more distant in the observable universe than originally thought possible / probable. Also meaning that Milky Way type galaxies are probably the most common type galaxies, observed [once-upon-a-time] formed (and I say possibly still forming, un-observed), distributed throughout the entirety of the potentially detectable (finite local-relative . . . "discrete quanta" regardless of its hundreds of billions of observable galaxies) universe this side of the collapsed cosmological constant Horizon.

Last edited:
Gravity (Antigravity) Strong Binding Force (G(A)SBF) ....

Dimensionless "fractal zoom (to infinity) universe" (fractal zoom structure always reducing -- always resetting to the set -- of the infinity) as I've often descriptively interpreted it....

Morph?!

Dimensionless "fine structure constant"...?

Gravitational (antigravitational) strong binding force.

The traveler doesn't simply travel it (the fractal zoom (to infinity) universe), the traveler will teleport it!

Gravity (Antigravity) Strong Binding Force (G(A)SBF) ....

The stronger the gravitational force, the stronger the antigravitational force. Infinite supergravity . . . infinite super-antigravity. '0' and 'G' ('1') . . . and parity in strong binding force (g(a)sbf).

And, following, re-read post #197.

Repeating: The ever-powering, ever-accelerating, traveler doesn't simply travel it (the fractal zoom (to infinity) universe), that traveler will teleport it! There is a difference. The universe will reset and keep the universe traveler coordinately centered in universe horizons, even as the traveler travels (powers / accelerates) universes (plural). For an immortal traveler after an eternity traveling in such an endless 'frontier state' universe existence going nowhere in particular, the experience of fractal zooms universe (universes) -- something; universes, galaxies, stars, worlds (Hawking's forever of back-to-the-future "life zones") -- always coalescing and evolving from seemingly distant nothing horizon point portals -- could become quite boring if the traveler wasn't into it for itself.

I read that though quantum entanglements and wormholes exist (possibly into infinities of them), the phenomena are far too far away in the microcosm (far too small) to have anything to do with our potential travel of the macrocosmic universe. We can imagine doing it, but supposedly we can't do it. BS! Here is one possible physic of travel and traveler we observe:

4-d mass matter-energy traveler-->
2-d single-sided frontier flatland gateway-->
1-d needle string vibe-->
0-d point particle portal and gone into the horizon-->

quantum entanglement / wormhole ("spooky action at a distance").

0-d point particle portal and arrive out of the horizon<--
1-d needle string vibe<--
2-d single-sided frontier flatland gateway<--
4-d mass matter-energy traveler<--

Macrocosm --> microcosm?!
Macrocosm <-- microcosm?!

I'm playing an imaginary game with universe and traveler just possibly very real and observable the way the universe works between macrocosm and microcosm (microcosm and macrocosm) regarding "spooky action(s) at a distance."

Latest posts