Question Infinity or not infinity that is the question.

Page 4 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Yes, there are cases where electrons will pair up to form Cooper pairs as the electrons travel through a matrix. This is due to their spin alignment and the influence of the surrounding atoms. Columb repulsion is still there, just overcome.

Yes, there are cases where electrons will pair up to form Cooper pairs as the electrons travel through a matrix. This is due to their spin alignment and the influence of the surrounding atoms. Columb repulsion is still there, just overcome.
Magnetism! Electric! And there is no microcosmic / macrocosmic limit to its potential, though always finite potential reaches (unlike self-similar fractal fabric hyperspace / subspace "zooms" gravity (antigravity) infinities . . . infinite and infinitesimal)!

(Quantum particle point-portal monopole singularities in countless varieties (electroweak force). 'Dirac' electrons. Discreet quanta(s). Stars and solar systems. Galaxies and galactic clusters. Hawking "baby universes" in filament strings (horizon universes in multi-faceted multi-dimensional multi-geometry multi-form 'MULTIVERSE' 'verses'....)!)

Mar 31, 2023
Visit site
"Universe itself is infinite."
Of course.
"Since we cannot create matter or energy from nothing."
What about vacuum energy? It exists in the 'nothingness' of pure vacuum. It's an artifact of the infinite distance, nothing else.
Every object out there regardless of its size has a finite body.
So, objects cannot have an infinite body."
So what? That doesn't prove there's no infinity. Sifi cheers from Allen Somerset, writer of "Brave New Mars" novel.

Of course.

What about vacuum energy? It exists in the 'nothingness' of pure vacuum. It's an artifact of the infinite distance, nothing else.

So what? That doesn't prove there's no infinity. Sifi cheers from Allen Somerset, writer of "Brave New Mars" novel.
I'm pretty sure Harry doesn't deny the existence of infinities. I think he is more less backing me up in my counterintuitive claim that the infinite content of a finite container can and will be nonlocally, non-relatively, infinitely greater than the local, relative, finite container. "Infinity of the mind." Infinity within bodies (such as the possibility of Hawking's countless "baby universes" fading away infinitesimally (therefore infinitely) from the finite in space and time). "Infinities on (and in) the head of a pin." Perturbations. Chaos Theory's "self-similar fractal zooms universe structure" out of its fundamental base "set and reset." A gravitational (antigravitational) ("zooms") / strong binding (nuclear) force (base "set and reset") . . . also to be realized as 'Casimir effect and force' . . . match up.

Our sole finite realization of infinities is as finite qualities or quantities that have "infinite potential" within and/or without! Only a few of us realize that the "infinite potential" has to already be *cosmically physically realized existing (the infinite potential of the finite has to already be infinitely 'fulfilled' nonlocally, non-relatively speaking).

Last edited:
The universe is infinite in space and matter.

How matter changes from one phase to the next, is worth researching.

As for electrons being compacted, look at Protons and Neutrons.

Look at Axion Gluon matter.

How on Earth did people ever think that the universe was finite.

Yes!!
How on Earth?
I have an answer for you, Harry, since you ask. An answer you of all people can understand. Because of the 'Klein bottle' and Schrodinger's "cat" illustration too, just as you can fit countless "finites" within "infinite", you can fit countless "infinites" within "finite." And they will still be -- they will still remain -- equal but opposites always.

Thats a twist in a bottle
The twists (both plural and singular at the same time) of the 'Klein bottle' of the Planck (Big Bang) Horizon inside everything in and of the Universe, and the Big Bang (Planck) Horizon outside everything in and of the Universe . . . all at once!

Think, Harry! There actually is no real difference between infinitesimal and infinite. Just a relative (thus finite's middle ground) difference. and in mentioning it I realize erred in my result in my math version in "From a drop of water...." and am going to have to go back and edit and correct it so to . . . NOT equals zero . . . but equals infinity and/or zero.

Last edited:
Hello Atlan001
Trying to follow your logic.
Space is infinite, yes?
Matter in space is infinite, Yes?
Non- relative nonlocally (infinite, infinitesimal, outside / inside, singular and plural open system), yes. Locally relative (closed systemic finite), no. Matter / anti-matter by very dimensional definition is locally relative and thus closed systemically finite. Since energy is a mass equivalent to mass matter, it follows relativity.

Now lay out universes in breadth and depth in open systemic, hyperspatial, Flatland and an infinity of [discreet-quanta-horizon-universes], you are reaching to and achieving infinity and infinities. What achieves "infinite density," and consequently the Abyss of alternative "infinite void," is light ("Stare into the Abyss, the Abyss will stare back into you." -- Nietzsche). "Vacuum," from which things / events "finite" appear essentially from out of nowhere . . . eventually to go back to the same nowhere (re-cycling), is both and neither; It is the trojan.

If I were looking for infinity, I would not look at numbers, size, time, or distance. Or the expansion of such. I would look at motion. It can not be stopped, only transferred. Only turned. So much motion that it warms this universe and all the space around it. Old orphan motion.

Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
Infinity or not infinity that is the question.

Universe itself is infinite.

All matter in the universe is and always will be.

Since we cannot create matter or energy from nothing.

We cannot destroy matter or energy.

Every object out there regardless of its size has a finite body.

So, objects cannot have an infinite body.

What happens to all bodies in an infinite universe?

They cannot hide or pretend to be Dark matter/energy.

So, we research and study applying whatever science we have at hand to explain the transformation from one phase to another.

This leads to various theories, some scientific and many based on opinions.

When we observe images out there and beyond, we notice clustering.

But! we expected expansion.

What is actually going on?
we will most likely never know the answer to that fascinating question.
educated imagination and supposition will probably be as much as anyone of us can dream, therefore anything is possible

Years gone by
Man thought the Milkyway was it.
Then we looked deeper
Then deeper
Then deeper
We saw our local group of Galaxies.
Then we saw we belong to a Super Cluster.
Now we can see in every direction with billions of galaxies.

Do you get the picture?
The deeper we see.
The more we see.

Reactions: Atlan0001

Latest posts