Signiture issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bearack

I can't seem to get the signiture function to work properly. I've set in the control panel to show signitures, but it won't allow me add text to the signiture box. Any idea's why I can't add a signiture.

D

doublehelix

Hmmm... that is a mystery. I'm sorry it's been so frustrating. I adjusted some of your personal permissions - let me know if you can create a sig now.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

-dh

B

bearack

doublehelix":2tlx9695 said:
Hmmm... that is a mystery. I'm sorry it's been so frustrating. I adjusted some of your personal permissions - let me know if you can create a sig now.

-dh

Unfortunately not :(

It looks like it's trying to let me type something in the box, but nothing ever types. Just the curser moves with no text.

D

doublehelix

bearack":2d660h1w said:
doublehelix":2d660h1w said:

-dh

Unfortunately not :(

It looks like it's trying to let me type something in the box, but nothing ever types. Just the curser moves with no text.

Well boo on me. :(

What OS are you using, btw, bearack?

-dh

D

doublehelix

Hmm... when I created my signature, I did it with IE7 on a PC, so I expect the browser itself is not the problem. Are you running security or ad block software? I wonder if that is interfering with things...

-dh

B

bearack

doublehelix":1xchopvs said:
Hmm... when I created my signature, I did it with IE7 on a PC, so I expect the browser itself is not the problem. Are you running security or ad block software? I wonder if that is interfering with things...

-dh

We have sonic wall and run McAfee but no real ad blocker. I guess I can try it at home and see if I can add the signiture using Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts