Star Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lampblack

It's a hoot.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

C

chriscdc

I stumbled across a brilliant parody at<br /><br />www.starwreck.com<br /><br />The graphics are beautiful and the story is quite funny.<br />It took them 7 years to make it and the CGI frames took up to 5 hours on desktop PC's to render.

S

steampower

after all the time it took downloading it I wasn`t that impressed, waste of seven years of their life imo, why does everyone think lavatory jokes and weirdos with NO hand eye co-ordination who eat like pigs are funny?, and the start was just "oooh..look how many models I can get into one scene" sorry, wasn`t taken by it at all, but then I have weird ideas of whats good, (as I tell all my victims....er......friends).<br /><br />steampower.

L

lampblack

<font color="yellow">I stumbled across a brilliant parody ...</font><br /><br />For whatever it's worth, I watched it awhile back -- and liked it.<br /><br />It's a nifty satire that pokes marvelous fun at both Star Trek TOS and Babylon 5.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.