The Galactically Hot Women of ST TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

Ran into this in my travels. Pretty interesting, actually.<br /><br />Link <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

E

etavaunt

*Gets popcorn, makes self comfortable*<br /><br />Ok man, ready here . . . . .

V

vogon13

As long as you stay on Talos IV, Vina is all you will ever need.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

E

elguapoguano

so.... is that a list of all the hot space booty Kirk was hittin? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#ff0000"><u><em>Don't let your sig line incite a gay thread ;>)</em></u></font> </div>

E

etavaunt

I find that extremely funny!.<br /><br />I imagine ol' Spock trying to keep an even expression on his face, but he IS half human after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts