To EarthSister: What happened to Mars?

Page 7 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcdenton

<font color="yellow">So don't you assume to know something about me just because of certain kinds of other people's opinions of me and what I am about.</font><br /><br />I'm not assuming anything about you. The word "cult" has several meanings, one of them being <i>"an exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest."</i> From a certain perspective, the belief system that you lead falls under this definition. That's not necessarily a negative connotation. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

E

earthsister

stevehw33 to his bedfellow crazyeddie:<br /><br /><font color="orange">You know it, I know it and the obvious thinking disorder once again exposes itself.</font><br /><br />You are not invited or qualified to give me a diagnosis. I have already undergone psychological testing while petitioning the probate court for permanent legal guardianship of my niece, and I pass as normal and stable. What I have is called "Alien Experiences."<br /><br /><font color="orange">As You so astutely point out. Really, her position becomes untenable except to ignoramuses and those who cannot think clearly.</font><br /><br />Now again you are also posting for the purpose of directly insulting the people who talk with me by calling them ignoramuses. In my opinion, that only makes you look like the ignorant one.<br /><br />I cannot believe that somebody like you is a professional anything, but unfortunately I have met quite a few of you in person. Nobody's emotional well-being should ever be in your care, and no decisions should ever be based on your deplorable opinion.<br /><br />

E

earthsister

jcdenton<br /><br /><font color="orange">I'm not assuming anything about you. The word "cult" has several meanings, one of them being "an exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest." From a certain perspective, the belief system that you lead falls under this definition. That's not necessarily a negative connotation. </font><br /><br />Thank you for clearing that up, although I do not have a group, nor do I fit into any other alien/ufo groups. I do give talks to many, though. I would not call it a belief system either. My experiences fit into my life. I do not base my life or beliefs around them.

M

mkofron

EarthSister,<br /><br />Do aliens like to get high? Have you ever sat around and smoked a bowl with them? Ever dropped a few hits of acid with them?

D

douglas_clark

Hi, as a neewby to the site, it strikes me that you and your, friends? are using different languages. You are speaking, I think, in a spiritual way. What you know is no different from the, sincerely held, no doubt, beliefs of Chistians and Moslems. Their worldviews, and yours, are essentially unverifiable. You might be right, you might be wrong, but you are indisputably impervious to the logical challenges that are made to you. This is the skill that religion has had for a long time, whatever I believe is true, and get with the programme. Am I right?

E

earthsister

Hi, douglas_clark. Welcome to the forums.<br /><br />Are you speaking to me?

D

douglas_clark

For some technical reason this site will not accept a simple "yes" Hope this gets through

D

douglas_clark

Sorry, you seem to be here a lot, but not right now. Was yes to obtuse, or implolite? I would really like to talk to you. Honest

D

douglas_clark

I am bookmarking this. I really would like to talk to you.

E

earthsister

douglas_clark<br /><br />I am here, just trying to do a lot of things at once.<br /><br /><font color="orange">Hi, as a neewby to the site, it strikes me that you and your, friends? are using different languages.</font><br /><br />Which friends do you mean? If you mean my alien contacts, they speak my language to me.<br /><br /><font color="orange">You are speaking, I think, in a spiritual way.</font><br /><br />Yes, at times.<br /><br /><font color="orange">What you know is no different from the, sincerely held, no doubt, beliefs of Chistians and Moslems. Their worldviews, and yours, are essentially unverifiable. You might be right, you might be wrong, but you are indisputably impervious to the logical challenges that are made to you. This is the skill that religion has had for a long time, whatever I believe is true, and get with the programme. Am I right?</font><br /><br />I guess that is your opinion so I won't say you are wrong. I will point out that (the ideals of) spirituality and religion are not the same... however, both of them are difficult to define from a strictly limited physical point of view.<br /><br />Although humans can fathom the physical and technological increases that evolution may bring, it is the spiritual aspects to life itself that humans cannot not comprehend or even accept yet, not even our own. The alien races of people are as alive and physical as we are, but personal contact between our races is not usually physical.<br /><br />The alien races are completely provable, unlike religious beliefs. I do not have the proof, but keep watching and you will see for yourself.

E

earthsister

Captain_Zim<br /><br />Actually I think that when people find proof of God, they lose their faith in religion.

O

oscarb44

/* ad hominem deleted */ There is however evidence, that the asteroid belt that exists between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter is the remnants of a planet that exploded, for reasons unknown, several million years ago. For an interesting and entertaining explanation of this read "Inherit the Stars" sorry I can't remember the author at the moment.

M

mkofron

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>There is however evidence, that the asteroid belt that exists between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter is the remnants of a planet that exploded, for reasons unknown, several million years ago.<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Actually, Space.com published an article showing this isn't true.<br /><br />http://www.space.com/reference/debris/asteroids.html

C

CalliArcale

To elaborate for those who don't want to read the article, the idea was advanced years ago, when it was believed that a planet ought to lie between Mars and Jupiter, Ceres was found in that general area, and found to be much too small. When other asteroids were found, 19th Century astronomers reasoned that perhaps there were lots more asteroids, and they were fragments of a planet.<br /><br />However, this has not been shown true. Although there is strong evidence that many asteroids were originally part of several larger bodies, those bodies are still not large enough to be a planet. Ceres itself accounts for roughly a quarter of the mass of the asteroid belt; there just isn't enough stuff there. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

E

earthsister

Good morning, yubu. I haven't seen or heard anything from my contacts for a while, which means they are very busy and that there is nothing new I need to know from them at this time.<br /><br />Thank you for asking : )

M

mkofron

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>I haven't seen or heard anything from my contacts for a while,<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />/* ad hominem deleted */

E

earthsister

crazyeddie<br /><br /><font color="orange">New information? EarthSister has not dreamed anything up, lately, as you can see. Useful information is never forthcoming, which you'll see for yourself if you stick around long enough.</font><br /><br />note sarcasm:<br />Why don't we open up a forum about homosexuals? Then I could use it to annoy you freely with my opinions of your claims of being a homo! If I don't believe you, I could call you a LIAR. I could make jokes and talk snidely against you to other members in the thread! Won't that be FUNNY? What a great time I will have on SDC forums then! Everyone will admire my whit and audacity! Hey, if you can't take the cold, you can go back to the kitchen! LOL!<br /><br />Since you openly admit to being a HOMO, I think it should be equally allowed if I call you a HOMO every time you call me a PSYCHO or a LIAR! I can disguise the offense from the TOS as well as you can too. There are lots of words for "homo" just like there are lots of words for "psycho" and "liar." Won't that be FUN?<br /><br />Besides, I am an alien experiencer. I am not a psycho or a liar, but you openly claim you are a homo. I would not mind if you called me an alien experiencer so you should not mind if I start writing you posts just to call you a homo, right?<br /><br />Now in all seriousness, I have an abundance of better things to do on line and off line than harass anybody for any reason. I strongly suggest that you go find some of your own better things to do now too.

P

petepan

ES said <font color="yellow">I haven't seen or heard anything from my contacts for a while, which means they are very busy and that there is nothing new I need to know from them at this time. </font><br /><br />Does this mean they are too busy saving the galaxy from ourselves or are they prettying up ther space ship so when they make contact? <br />BTW you keep saying ' keep watching, you will see', so just when will i see, how long must we endure this torturous wait. I'm keen. What year will it be? Where should i 'watch'? <br />Oh the torment, the questions, there must be heaps of 'new stuff' to be told, to learn. <br />I wait with baited breath till the next news flash.<br /><br />dit dit de dit... news flash, one of the 218 races crashes his spaceship while reverse parking ....dit dit de dit<br />

L

lowendfreq

Its too easy for some to sit in their cyber worlds and abuse people online - usually people like this find it hard to make friends, in the 'real' world so they opt to exist online. In their cyber world they are kings and everyone should bow to them for they are all knowing and experienced all facets of life. Not too mention should you/anyone have an independent thought in which they can't understand - they will usually shoot you down because they like to control the forums they frequent and show others on forums that their greatest strength is to belittle others. Wow how impressive!!! <br />You just have to go through the many posts on SDC to see the character traits of certain individuals, and you get the idea instantly.<br /><br />ES, no point stooping to that level, there are people that accept the experiences of others objectively and will believe what they want. <br />I for one can not say that what you have experienced is false, however without sufficient evidence can not say its true either - as I know, you can appreciate this.<br /><br />peace.

M

mkofron

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Besides, I am an alien experiencer. I am not a psycho or a liar<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />But this is the entire point.... alien experiencer and liar or alien experiencer and psycho aren't mutually exclusive. <br /><br />You haven't provided anything as far as evidence goes.<br /><br /><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Now in all seriousness, I have an abundance of better things to do on line and off line than harass anybody for any reason.<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Yes... like contacting your imaginary friend.. er.. extraterrestrial aliens...

E

earthsister

petepan<br /><br /><font color="orange">Does this mean they are too busy saving the galaxy from ourselves or are they prettying up ther space ship so when they make contact?</font><br /><br />Neither. They are busy teaching humans about alien life and alien life about humans. They have a lot of meetings with individual humans and groups of humans. They also have even more meetings between themselves. They do a lot of surveillance and body-guarding also.<br /><br /><font color="orange">you keep saying ' keep watching, you will see', so just when will i see, how long must we endure this torturous wait. I'm keen. What year will it be? Where should i 'watch'?</font><br /><br />I don't know when "the big event" will happen and I am anxious for it too. But worldwide sightings have been going on for a long time. Watch the sky. Watch the news.

E

earthsister

lowendfreq<br /><br />Yes, you are right. I agree with everything you said and thank you for reminding me. <br /><br />I am an advanced, lifelong alien experiencer. I don't know everything, but what I do know is firsthand. I am honest and forthcoming for the purpose of helping others understand what "they already know" is going on, especially those who have alien and other kinds of spiritual experiences, and of course the investigators. I can't please everybody and I will never expect to.<br /><br />Nobody deserves to be abused just because others disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts