We will miss you Wayne Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

<p>Probably doesn't belong in M&L, but some may have missed that Wayne Hale was kicked upstairs to the Constellation program.</p><p>Mr Shannon is OK, but I will greatly miss Wayne's soft spoken, honest, and humorous press conferences.</p><p>We will miss you, my friend, and that's not just because I'm another...</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

R

rybanis

<p>Well said!</p><p>&nbsp;I was sad to learn that this took place. I was even sadder that I couldn't discuss it with you guys! </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

SpaceKiwi

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Probably doesn't belong in M&L, but some may have missed that Wayne Hale was kicked upstairs to the Constellation program.Mr Shannon is OK, but I will greatly miss Wayne's soft spoken, honest, and humorous press conferences.We will miss you, my friend, and that's not just because I'm another...Wayne <br />Posted by meteorwayne</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I could not agree more.&nbsp; Wayne Hale was the very human face of a post-Columbia NASA in my view.&nbsp; He had the ability to engage an audience like few others while making the technically challenging seem within grasp of mere novices such as I, and his communicative skills will be greatly missed.</p><p>It's good to know he is migrating to the next-gen program but, if NASA knows what's good for them, they will keep him somewhere in the public eye irrespective of new job title.&nbsp; He needs to be involved in introducing Constellation to the masses.</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts