Discovery: ISS 1J Mission (STS-124) Post Launch Thread

Page 9 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobble_bob

The STS124 crew are visiting Bradford, UK next week. They're doing a presentation and talk about the mission at the college. Will get photo opportunity afterwards. Ive just booked my place, cant wait to see them. Once in a lifetime opportunity <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The STS124 crew are visiting Bradford, UK next week. They're doing a presentation and talk about the mission at the college. Will get photo opportunity afterwards. Ive just booked my place, cant wait to see them. Once in a lifetime opportunity <br />Posted by bobble_bob</DIV></p><p>They should have a nice video to show everyone. They also make take questions from the audience.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

bobble_bob

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>They should have a nice video to show everyone. They also make take questions from the audience. <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV><br /><br />Yeah seems they will take questions. Will try and get some good photos with them too. Lasts 2 hours </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

bobble_bob

<p>Just got back from seeing them. only 4 of the crew there as the other 2 were at the University. Got to shake their hand and have my pic with them. Loved it</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Just got back from seeing them. only 4 of the crew there as the other 2 were at the University. Got to shake their hand and have my pic with them. Loved it&nbsp; <br />Posted by bobble_bob</DIV></p><p>Good Job, post a pict for us.&nbsp;</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts